Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:34:54 PM

problem with spending 10mil mintcoin per month on a dev is that those coins are going to get dumped by the dev
and after 6 months then what? be back to having no dev?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintyMint87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:40:19 PM

problem with spending 10mil mintcoin per month on a dev is that those coins are going to get dumped by the dev

Cant we pay the dev in Bitcoins then?
cryptomommy

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:18:55 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 02:30:30 PM by cryptomommy

As long as the developer continues to push out regular updates and assist with the troubleshooting we have the rest of the community there to continue to support and grow Mintcoin. Right now I am sitting on a hardware wallet piece, new exchange announcements, official android wallet release (out of beta) and business / marketing integration.

The pay scale looks something like this:

Mint @  4 Sat ~ 0.4 BTC  
Mint @  5 Sat ~ 0.5 BTC  
Mint @  6 Sat ~ 0.6 BTC
Mint @  7 Sat ~ 0.7 BTC
Mint @  8 Sat ~ 0.8 BTC
Mint @  9 Sat ~ 0.9 BTC
Mint @ 10 Sat ~ 1   BTC
Mint @ 11 Sat ~ 1.1 BTC  
Mint @ 12 Sat ~ 1.2 BTC
Mint @ 13 Sat ~ 1.3 BTC
Mint @ 14 Sat ~ 1.4 BTC

In regards to the developer needing the cash - 10 Mil is a number that a developer could set a sell order on an exchange or offer to sell privately through the community with little trouble. We could even potentially work with a service such as shape shift on the process.

After 6 months the community will have an opportunity to re-negotiate the contract based on the community needs at that time.

I am paying this bounty out of my personal stash and can only guarantee the first 6 months.
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:55:32 PM

What additional Dev needs does this coin need? Seems to pretty much do everything I expect, already.

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
Sandals4life

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

Interesting how all these other coins have received hyping and 'all this and all that' attention, and Mintcoin quitely keeps its ranks through all the noise. Mintcoin has surpassed Feathercoin, Worldcoin, Primecoin, Crave, Quark, Megacoin, Potcoin, Vertcoin, Devcoin...so many, among others.

Volume of this coin is too bad, it needs to improve ... I remember mint was glorious on mintpal.  Undecided

Yeah, I guess if cryptsy wallet gets fixed it would help... I have slowly seen volume increase on Poloniex, its easy sign up since they dont deal with usd they have no verification process..
https://i.imgur.com/d3FaAB7.png
I've used Bter, Cryptsy, and Poloniex. Poloniex is by far the best exchange I've used. They emphasize security, and for traders, they offer built in automatic TA features. >>>> "Fibonacci levels, SMA, EMA, and Bollinger Bands"...  it is really helpful, and worth the value, IMO.  Also, which is very important, IMO, they do not allow 'Wash Trading' (trading with yourself). So the volume there is really a lot more legit. All these other exchanges, they have all this volume but it is easily faked, and can make a coin more pumped, when it really is not. You can't fake the volume as easily on poloniex. I suppose you could somehow if you had multiple accounts?   I mean, some of these other Altcoins, and exchanges, you absolutely cannot trust the "volume" since Wash Trading is allowed. I mean I suppose if you really tried, and wanted to with multiple accounts you could spoof the volume on Poloniex, but I give them props for taking the initiative and eliminating same account wash trading, I mean think about it, it means the exchange will loose money. An exchange makes money on volume in trades.. . so an exchange that is seeking to be honest, and not allowing volume being "faked" is an exchange to be emphasized, and respected.

MarSas

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:29:55 AM

Good on Poloniex.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:34:18 AM

Should we try to get MINT on Bittrex? What is there procedure for accepting a coin?

Also, a reminder to donate to our new block explorer. Lets get it secured for 6 months at least. You can donate in BTC or use your MINT via www.shapeshift.io

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!crypto

Contact them here to ask them.
https://www.bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Last I heard they charge some ~ 2 BTC to get you added to the exchange.
But if your trading volume drops below .2btc per day , your coin is delisted after 2 weeks.
Mintcoin sometimes goes weeks with low volume, would not waste money on bittrex as we would most likely be delisted in a few months and currently no one has even added to your block explorer yet.
Also still waiting to see what a developer is going to charge the community as most likely , it will be more than a mere 10 million mintcoins per month, and CM only got 6 months worth of that. And before you ask me to donate, two words Child Support & Alimony, nothing left to spare for anything not Court Ordered.

Hmm you are right. I hope that as more connections are made to real world & partnerships are strengthened, investors will come, if we can show the dev that if he keeps developing the wallet, we have other things already sorted. Dev, PR person, community & investors have work in tandem supporting each other to take our Eco-friendly Bandwagon forward. Right now we r missing a dev & investors. I hopw once we push on with a dev, a virtuous cycle will start, bringing in Investment & more community members.

P.S.: @Buy$Polar All donations are voluntary (a redundant thing to say), it was more of a general reminder.

I hope you will see better times. All the best

Regards

Sam Smiley
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:27:41 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:47:30 PM by hcf27

Interesting how all these other coins have received hyping and 'all this and all that' attention, and Mintcoin quitely keeps its ranks through all the noise. Mintcoin has surpassed Feathercoin, Worldcoin, Primecoin, Crave, Quark, Megacoin, Potcoin, Vertcoin, Devcoin...so many, among others.

Volume of this coin is too bad, it needs to improve ... I remember mint was glorious on mintpal.  Undecided

Yeah, I guess if cryptsy wallet gets fixed it would help... I have slowly seen volume increase on Poloniex, its easy sign up since they dont deal with usd they have no verification process..

I've used Bter, Cryptsy, and Poloniex. Poloniex is by far the best exchange I've used. They emphasize security, and for traders, they offer built in automatic TA features. >>>> "Fibonacci levels, SMA, EMA, and Bollinger Bands"...  it is really helpful, and worth the value, IMO.  Also, which is very important, IMO, they do not allow 'Wash Trading' (trading with yourself). So the volume there is really a lot more legit. All these other exchanges, they have all this volume but it is easily faked, and can make a coin more pumped, when it really is not. You can't fake the volume as easily on poloniex. I suppose you could somehow if you had multiple accounts?   I mean, some of these other Altcoins, and exchanges, you absolutely cannot trust the "volume" since Wash Trading is allowed. I mean I suppose if you really tried, and wanted to with multiple accounts you could spoof the volume on Poloniex, but I give them props for taking the initiative and eliminating same account wash trading, I mean think about it, it means the exchange will loose money. An exchange makes money on volume in trades.. . so an exchange that is seeking to be honest, and not allowing volume being "faked" is an exchange to be emphasized, and respected.

I agree, Poloniex is a nice exchange with lots of features... I think volume is low across all exchanges since there are 10 to 20% jumps between prices... if you buy at 0.0000006 and sell at 0.0000008 you make huge profit!!!, but at the same time if you buy at 0.0000008 and it drops to 0.0000006 you are down like 25%... I think this coin will be taken to the 0.0000010 figures soon because of this, exchanges dont allow more decimals and mint is so crazy cheap right now... so my recommendation is to buy anything at or below 0.0000009
Flyskyhigh

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:28:48 PM

Still waiting for Cryptsy to fix their wallet -_-

There is what, probably 500,000,000 coins trapped there right now.

That is probably, why you see such strange price action. ..the coin is wanting to rise, but is being held back. Price is very cheap on Cryptsy but those coins are basically worthless at the moment, so coins on other exchanges are going for more, but they don't want to disconnect too much from Cryptsy ... So the market is officially confused.  Roll Eyes

hcf27

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:10:41 PM

Still waiting for Cryptsy to fix their wallet -_-

There is what, probably 500,000,000 coins trapped there right now.

That is probably, why you see such strange price action. ..the coin is wanting to rise, but is being held back. Price is very cheap on Cryptsy but those coins are basically worthless at the moment, so coins on other exchanges are going for more, but they don't want to disconnect too much from Cryptsy ... So the market is officially confused.  Roll Eyes

Yeap, you couldnt have said it better! I dont really want to buy at cryptsy because knowing them the wallet may be in maintance for another month, but when it opens you can get lots of cheap coins there!
Flyskyhigh

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:14:32 PM

How long until its fixed?

hcf27

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:47:22 PM

How long until its fixed?

Ask this guy https://twitter.com/cryptsy lol
cryptomommy

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

Currently we are seeking a developer who is interested in assisting the Mintcoin team in developing a easy to use financial system with user friendly access to tools such as professional financial business reporting and easy to use advanced options that any business can currently find within their online banking website / quickbooks application.
Current To-Do List:
•   Improve the load-time of wallets
•   Option to filter out unconfirmed minted coins
•   Enhanced financial reporting for business needs
•   Easy to use multi-signature options for fundraising transparency
•   UI Enhancements for easy archiving of addresses no-longer needed
•   UI Enhancements to support usability software for people with visual difficulties
•   Exchange API integration for Mintcoin market value
•   Multi-Currency integration for ease of portfolio value tracking
•   Integrate Shapeshift API for easy sending via recurring transactions as well as standard transactions
•   UI Integration between desktop and mobile wallet
•   Technical evaluation of current wallet with best practice recommendations
•   Maintain the latest bitcoin core
•   Continue to collaborate in bringing transparency options for businesses running on Mintcoin
•   Build custom Mintcoin wallets for upcoming guardianship program
•   Assist and Advise in integrating Mintcoin on new technologies
•   Multi-Wallet control options
We want to be able to put a number on the true value of saving your mintcoins as well as offer a real alternative to organizational needs.

Should we try to get MINT on Bittrex? What is there procedure for accepting a coin?

Also, a reminder to donate to our new block explorer. Lets get it secured for 6 months at least. You can donate in BTC or use your MINT via www.shapeshift.io

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!crypto

Contact them here to ask them.
https://www.bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Last I heard they charge some ~ 2 BTC to get you added to the exchange.
But if your trading volume drops below .2btc per day , your coin is delisted after 2 weeks.
Mintcoin sometimes goes weeks with low volume, would not waste money on bittrex as we would most likely be delisted in a few months and currently no one has even added to your block explorer yet.
Also still waiting to see what a developer is going to charge the community as most likely , it will be more than a mere 10 million mintcoins per month, and CM only got 6 months worth of that. And before you ask me to donate, two words Child Support & Alimony, nothing left to spare for anything not Court Ordered.

Hmm you are right. I hope that as more connections are made to real world & partnerships are strengthened, investors will come, if we can show the dev that if he keeps developing the wallet, we have other things already sorted. Dev, PR person, community & investors have work in tandem supporting each other to take our Eco-friendly Bandwagon forward. Right now we r missing a dev & investors. I hopw once we push on with a dev, a virtuous cycle will start, bringing in Investment & more community members.

P.S.: @Buy$Polar All donations are voluntary (a redundant thing to say), it was more of a general reminder.

I hope you will see better times. All the best

Regards

Sam Smiley
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:26:19 AM

Currently we are seeking a developer who is interested in assisting the Mintcoin team in developing a easy to use financial system with user friendly access to tools such as professional financial business reporting and easy to use advanced options that any business can currently find within their online banking website / quickbooks application.
Current To-Do List:
•   UI Enhancements to support usability software for people with visual difficulties
•   Integrate Shapeshift API for easy sending via recurring transactions as well as standard transactions
•   Continue to collaborate in bringing transparency options for businesses running on Mintcoin
We want to be able to put a number on the true value of saving your mintcoins as well as offer a real alternative to organizational needs.

Current Exchange Rate
10 million MINT = $215.631 USD

And that rate will drop if a new dev cashes out.

Reason Devs are so important, is they can spend between $1000 or $3000 worth of programming labor in a month. And you are asking for everything but a kitchen sink.

You need to put a x10 beside your offer, if you want to be viewed as serious or offer a $ amount in BTC so all of the new dev's work does not destroy your market cap.

Or ask for Bids to get a better feel for what you need to pay.

Just Sayin .

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:48:08 AM

We are looking for someone to assist us in continually improving. The list above is a current wish list. One item a month and assistance with troubleshooting would be our actual goals with the current bounty.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:59:49 AM

Current To-Do List:

Current Exchange Rate
10 million MINT = $215.631 USD

And that rate will drop if a new dev cashes out.

Reason Devs are so important, is they can spend between $1000 or $3000 worth of programming labor in a month. And you are asking for everything but a kitchen sink.

You need to put a x10 beside your offer, if you want to be viewed as serious or offer a $ amount in BTC so all of the new dev's work does not destroy your market cap.

Or ask for Bids to get a better feel for what you need to pay.

Just Sayin .

No, you are right.

What is wanted is all custom work and would likely take 3 months or more to complete and a minimum of 15k USD.

The $215.631 USD for one month would buy you 1-2 features that were already implemented in another Coin, most decent developers would charge $50 an hour.
cryptomommy

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:03:20 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 12:15:26 PM by cryptomommy

We are looking for someone to assist us in continually improving. The list above is a current wish list. One item a month and assistance with troubleshooting would be our actual goals with the current bounty.

I am fully aware of the real value of a programmer and the true usd costs. Mintcoin is a community coin and the only thing I have to offer is my expertise & a small stash of coins I have been steadily collecting. This position requires someone like myself who is passionate about crypto currency and willing to spend a little time here and there to help us continually grow and develop the backbones of the community.

We are also counting on the development teams talents combined with new partnerships and business developments will allow for the programmers pay to grow with the quality of the teams combined work. 10 Million mintcoins per month could easily triple in value with the right developer (for custom stuff a little work every month until it is complete)
sambiohazard

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:15:20 PM

Exactly we need a dev who can see & believes that all the work being done right now, along with what he will do, will increase his investment of time and pay in future. If someone is ready to work for future benefits & has vision to take this coin forward, then we have the right match.

Lots of belief & rhetoric, i know but i guess it is needed.
hcf27

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:23:55 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 12:47:47 PM by hcf27

yoooooooooo!! Crypsty wallet is fixed, up and running!

My recommendation, get your money out of there and use poloniex!
sambiohazard

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

yoooooooooo!! Crypsty wallet is fixed, up and running!

My recommendation, get your money out of there and use poloniex!

Great!! Congrats to all. I hope this is start of lots of good things Smiley

I will recommend polo too, there profit/loss analyzer is great and owner is commited. No shitty ICO or PnD coins. He returned lost BTC from a hack from his own profits & exchange fee. But then I bought AUR with it  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: