Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.

If everyone thinks like that, then the project has no good future prospects. I would not like that as an investor.
But I am sure that we will be watching the advertisement on a smartphone. As I said, otherwise there would be problems with the registration

I understand your concern, but he/she also have valid point. Screen may not be good option, mobile app is very useful. Lot of things can be done to if ads displayed at mobile apps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Whatever Tachain will do to prevent that some users don't watch the ads, they are aware about this problem and will find a solution.

It might interest you to know that sometimes during planning, we tend to forget some little and minor but very effective things cause all our focus is on the big targets. So I will advice that we bring this to the team's knowledge just so we can be double sure of their awareness.
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.

If everyone thinks like that, then the project has no good future prospects. I would not like that as an investor.
But I am sure that we will be watching the advertisement on a smartphone. As I said, otherwise there would be problems with the registration

I understand your concern, but he/she also have valid point. Screen may not be good option, mobile app is very useful. Lot of things can be done to if ads displayed at mobile apps.

if they don't go with mobile apps, they can already kiss their project goodbye. They need to use mobile phones, games, movies, facebook, everything we use today and will use tomorrow

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

Yes Chan001, I just tried to point out the loophole if Tachain decided to use screen. It will not only cost more, but will also be less effective that mobile apps.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Well, i think it is very unfair to give them token without doing anything for the betterment of the project. It would be great if they will get their token in accordance with the hardworks that they spent in making a project uplifted.

it would be better for those who have worked and helped make the project a success, they should be the ones who take precedence over the others.

Absolutely the user should be registered. Without registration how does the system know where to send the tokens too? There will be mechanisms in place to make sure the user has played the video all the way through.

Absolutely! Without registration how someone can earn the rewards. How system will know who watched the ads and where to send the token
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Nothing to stop you doing that and also, you will still get paid from the ads right?
But by just watching some ads if someone is paying to me then I will definitely will no t look at outside of windows.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

End of the day it doesnt matter if its on a screen in a taxi or on a phone etc if you chose to physically look away there's nothing that can be done about that. This is the same with any other video ad that plays currently in anyone else's applications. Unless they have hardware with iris detection and the software uses this to make sure you remain looking at the screen of course lol

Lol imagine if they introduce eye recognition/iris tracking to ensure users are actually watching and engaging with the adverts on the screen. That would be a bit OTT.

Wow, it will be too similar to what we've seen in Black Mirror series, season 1 episode 2, "15 Millions Merits":

BTW, exciting script, I advice to watch it you haven't.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?

I think they will use more advertising when public sale starts. Until closed sale finishes it really does not need givings such incentives to the customers from outside.
Yes, exactly the development team has been working really hard on projects development but they need to to more advertisement of their platform to spread the awareness of the project. More advertisement will help the project to attract more investors towards the project.
What kind of advertisement that they currently needed on? I personally don't think they do need more advertisement, it's enough already.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.
I might be agree but this kind of project is absolutely amazing after all. It's amazing because we can get paid for watching videos.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

So will every user have to register in some system to have the possibility to see all his rewards and to withdraw them? Will he have to use crypto exchanges for this?

Yes i believe you would set up an account which is unique to the end user which then allows them to view ads and then pay/transfer and view balances.
Seems like setting up an account to allow us to view ads doesn't take many attempts and you can easily view ads and got paid after it.
Just watching ads its not a difficult to anyone and specially that time when you are getting rewards for just watching ads.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Nothing to stop you doing that and also, you will still get paid from the ads right?
But by just watching some ads if someone is paying to me then I will definitely will no t look at outside of windows.
Thispproject is very interesting since its been a took of a town. They are wondering that as ssimply watching vedios and you earn money in return.  Watching while earning is very good thing. Its amazing that the project offer this favourable to those participants and investors.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

ITs not just you. Many people will do that. In this way, companies will have pay for watching the add? or who will pay for this?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

So will every user have to register in some system to have the possibility to see all his rewards and to withdraw them? Will he have to use crypto exchanges for this?

Yes i believe you would set up an account which is unique to the end user which then allows them to view ads and then pay/transfer and view balances.
Seems like setting up an account to allow us to view ads doesn't take many attempts and you can easily view ads and got paid after it.
Just watching ads its not a difficult to anyone and specially that time when you are getting rewards for just watching ads.
Yes, watching is easy job but boring. It needs alot of patients to achieve your goals to earn. It might very easy but not that anusual thing to do. Rewards are second in the picture the first picture shpuld be focuses on how you watch vedio in whole and repeat. Small things are were big things came from.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

ITs not just you. Many people will do that. In this way, companies will have pay for watching the add? or who will pay for this?
I think the companies behind those adds will pay for them as it is a great way to introduce new companies to people, a lot of people take taxi's to work almost twice a day, this will be a huge benefit for the companies and Tachain.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I think the companies behind those adds will pay for them as it is a great way to introduce new companies to people, a lot of people take taxi's to work almost twice a day, this will be a huge benefit for the companies and Tachain.

oh of course the companies advertising will pay towards it. and taxis across the world have a massive footfall so it's a no brainer really

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

The main mission of the Tachain project is to become a comfortable and secure link between all participants.
Plus, the project is trying to provide its clients with a chance to earn money.
The project team believes that very soon the customers of the transport sector will independently plan their own routes, using only the usual application in the mobile phone, since this method is considered the most comfortable.
In addition, all orders will be implemented very quickly and efficiently.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

The main mission of the Tachain project is to become a comfortable and secure link between all participants.
Plus, the project is trying to provide its clients with a chance to earn money.
The project team believes that very soon the customers of the transport sector will independently plan their own routes, using only the usual application in the mobile phone, since this method is considered the most comfortable.
In addition, all orders will be implemented very quickly and efficiently.
What a great review. Hopefully, all these people can get honored by the developer because they are very do such amazing job.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

End of the day it doesnt matter if its on a screen in a taxi or on a phone etc if you chose to physically look away there's nothing that can be done about that. This is the same with any other video ad that plays currently in anyone else's applications. Unless they have hardware with iris detection and the software uses this to make sure you remain looking at the screen of course lol

Lol imagine if they introduce eye recognition/iris tracking to ensure users are actually watching and engaging with the adverts on the screen. That would be a bit OTT.

Wow, it will be too similar to what we've seen in Black Mirror series, season 1 episode 2, "15 Millions Merits":

BTW, exciting script, I advice to watch it you haven't.
And you really consider that it is possible to realize similar technologies in 2018 with hardly any trouble at all in the near future? In my opinion before still it is necessary to carry out a huge number of tests among citizens.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: