Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:08:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

A Lot of people are not comfortable with kyc this days the fear is that some unknown international illegal agencies maybe using their details for some illegal activities, how this fear can be handled should be considered by any project team trying implement kyc process

Your right bud, even me im not comfortable of sharing our personal identity since we dont know if they are going use it in a good purposes. There are many instances that some people are using false information about their identity to make unlawful acts and this should be prohibited.

It is going to be difficult prohibiting it.. Nowhere on the Internet feels safe anymore if big tech companies can share user data illegally with one another, who is now going to stop them?

Without KYC crypto currencies will not be accepted by many countries. But possibility of personal data loss is also a also a problem. Crypto market is going through some uneasy phase.

Truly said. But regularization of crypto should start somewhere. And that somewhere could be this KYC process. We just have to wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.

Thank You

Are you from the team? If so, its very nice to see some team member here in this forum and responding others which is highly appreciated. This also give better trust on the team as well as on the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928
The team are active in the social media for promote tge project but the roadmap is not matched with The road of the whitepaper.do they change their roadmap?
Yes they are. They mostly active in telegram group and cconsistently responses all the possible inquiries and questions of the supportersand  investors. They also have very good roadmap. They making things easier in all means.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

Yes, one of the parameters which you can check while selecting good project for investment is check roadmap and if team is delivering what they have mentioned in roadmap.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Tachin is really progressing in the crypto world.Though i heard many thing about the coin of yours,but they are very late to come in the market.Thats the main concern of mine
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Tachin is really progressing in the crypto world.Though i heard many thing about the coin of yours,but they are very late to come in the market.Thats the main concern of mine
Dear friend, nothing is late in to the Crypto market. Whenever you entered it's starts. So don't worry about that. And go with your investment you like the concept of Tachain.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.

KYC verification will start only after people place buy order. There is no point in asking KYC in advance. Project need to spend money to do the KYC verification.
But if people already placed buy order and that person's KYC is not going to verify due to some issues with their ID or documents, so they are sending notification to user 1st or directly they deposit their fund in back to their wallet?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Dear friend, nothing is late in to the Crypto market. Whenever you entered it's starts. So don't worry about that. And go with your investment you like the concept of Tachain.

We all know how volatile the market is and anything is possible, with the right marketing I'm sure Tachain can achieve some good value per token
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Most ICOs postpone their dates due to unforeseen reason and one reason is the ability to raise the minimum require contribution. I think investors in general are not putting much funds into ICOs these days anyways.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Most ICOs postpone their dates due to unforeseen reason and one reason is the ability to raise the minimum require contribution. I think investors in general are not putting much funds into ICOs these days anyways.

Yes, it's sometimes good to keep longer dates than keeping it short and then keep extending it. I think Tachain have good concept and they will receive good amount of money to Kick-start the project
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe that changing their roadmap requires clarification and i believe some investors make their decision based on the roadmap and other criteria

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

Yeah, I also saw some comments that Android app will be available in August and I was waiting for the first look of this app. Anyway, just a couple of more months we have to wait I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: