Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

it is not the overall Hardcap (10 Millions)
They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

Application already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)
What a great to see that the application added on app store for iOS. Let's see what's next reply tachain will receive from Apple.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)

Great to know that the project has achieved its softcap so will go forward no matter what the outcome now
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)

oh..this is very nice..apple store is very strict, so i hope it gets accepted to the apple store and investors get to see a working product. although i won't be riding on this train but on the android train.

I too will be riding on the android train as will many other users I believe. Good luck to all iPhone users hopefully the app will get accepted on Apple store
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

oh..this is very nice..apple store is very strict, so i hope it gets accepted to the apple store and investors get to see a working product. although i won't be riding on this train but on the android train.

I too will be riding on the android train as will many other users I believe. Good luck to all iPhone users hopefully the app will get accepted on Apple store
I am also expecting same. How many days will be taken by Apple team to give confirmation about app?
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Oh, so we can say that they reached the softcap now and 9million remaining for hardcap? What is the end date of pre-sale?
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Soft launch of operation = Release blockchain and get it on trade sites?

nothing about blockchain release or trade sites at all in the roadmap?
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.

I don't know if I understood correctly but from 31st July people will be able to book taxi using Tachain app? Or it's just app testing?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

They don't have to stick to apple they can go android and have that published. I don't think android takes as much. Which ever enables fast operations should be pursued regardless.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third-party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

They don't have to stick to apple they can go android and have that published. I don't think android takes as much. Which ever enables fast operations should be pursued regardless.

yeah, i've been thinking of that for a long time i honestly don't know why they don't want to start with android and later on move to ios

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third-party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

yeah, i've been thinking of that for a long time i honestly don't know why they don't want to start with android and later on move to ios
They said they will announce the Android version a couple days later then the IOS version, so Android users won't have to wait too long for the MVP app to be released.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I've just read the update in Tachain Telegram channel:

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens

There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:
● Travelers (mobile application users);
● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.

So this is the answer to our question - how user will make the withdrawal from his earned tokens to fiat money. This platform is planned to provide every need of travelers (mobile application users), drivers, transportation agents, advertisers and Tachain itself.

This is a great feature and it is useful for drivers to sell down their hard-earned Tachain tokens into fiat or other crypto currencies like bitcoin, ethereum etc. so they can pay to cover their running costs and monthly expenditure.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

They said they will announce the Android version a couple days later then the IOS version, so Android users won't have to wait too long for the MVP app to be released.

Only couple of days later? I thought it will take few weeks. But if they are going to release the MVP app for Android in just 2-3 days then it will be really good.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

I think they just want to announce the both mobile apps simultaneously as application deployment in App Store takes much more time than the same in Google Play. They just will load it to Google Play right after the app will appear in App Store.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

They are too great until they found a new feature in the platform because a new feature can make a good opportunity in the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.
who wants to participate can register here: https://tachain.io/register

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
What is the status of ICO? I mean ICO is started from yesterday but we can not see the progress of tokens sale and raised funds.
You can actually see the status of the ICO on their website but I think you can visit it on your computer. Please check it out yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: