Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
It might seem popular since there are lots of artists that really wanted to go to the entertainment world. This project is having a great future.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

Pretty good figure for such a relatively new project, 3000 taxis should be enough exposure for the time being, excited to see the next steps for Tachain
It might be good if they were giving an opportunity to open a new subsidiary to the new country and take a new business model of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it
The asian is always on rush on making a new technology to the next level. That's why China or Japan always make a new technology that the other's country cannot make it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.

So we are expected to see something today. Going for payment in token is pretty nice way to create utility and increase traction. However given you will using fiat along with tokens does this mean every applicant would go through a KYC process?

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.

So we are expected to see something today. Going for payment in token is pretty nice way to create utility and increase traction. However given you will using fiat along with tokens does this mean every applicant would go through a KYC process?

Doesn't it depend on the country where users are located? I think in Asia and in Philippines particularly they will not need to do this.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Pretty good figure for such a relatively new project, 3000 taxis should be enough exposure for the time being, excited to see the next steps for Tachain

wow, 3000 taxis that's really much i never expected them to start with this much taxis anyway its an impressive start hope they continue this way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

hmm i just bombed few hour ago whitepaper sheet give me information about this unique platform.
Well, the whitepaper is the source of where did the project located on, how the project can be created, how will the project stay long.
I agree if you still have any questions about the project you can just ask it in their Telegram group the admins there give very fast responses and there is a great communication between the community and the admins.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

To me asia is one of the biggest community for blockchain and cryptocurrency in whole. If your projects get accepted by the community you are surely going to be successful.

Yes, Cryptocurrencies are very popular now in Asia. Look at the recent blockchain project meet, most of them was in Asia in past few months.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

hmm i just bombed few hour ago whitepaper sheet give me information about this unique platform.
Well, the whitepaper is the source of where did the project located on, how the project can be created, how will the project stay long.
I agree if you still have any questions about the project you can just ask it in their Telegram group the admins there give very fast responses and there is a great communication between the community and the admins.

Whitepaper, company site, project's social media channels are best to get any info. If you need quick response then contact the team over telegram channel.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

It's a good start for them. I believe if those 3000 are treated well by the project's staffs they can easily bring in more taxi drivers to register on the platform too
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Whitepaper, company site, project's social media channels are best to get any info. If you need quick response then contact the team over telegram channel.

I just noticed that i have not been to the telegram channel in a while.  Will make up time to be able to visit there once in a while.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

I just noticed that i have not been to the telegram channel in a while.  Will make up time to be able to visit there once in a while.

They are very active on there, I must say Anna Dorfman, the community manager, is very responsive and seems to know the answers to most investors questions, which is very impressive.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

They are very active on there, I must say Anna Dorfman, the community manager, is very responsive and seems to know the answers to most investors questions, which is very impressive.

Sounds good. I will join telegram channel. I do have some questions and I think I will get better answer at telegram channel.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.

Taxi App launch in 2 days is super good news. Looking forward for getting some reviews and more development progress which is essential for any ICO.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

▲Thank you▲

How Digital Marketing will transform Real Estate Industry in 2018

Sonakshi Naik

Digital marketing is changing the way things were been marketed before. Over the last few years, digital marketing has a played an important role in the advertising and branding of any small or large scale organization. Digital Marketing not only helps in growing the brand image and increasing the sale, it also helps in reaching out to a larger audience which in turn generate business for your organisation and promote sales.

Trancelator

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

▲Thank you▲

The architecture of Tachain project is heavily based on blockchain and smart contracts. It allows to ensure transparency of system and strict execution of financial obligations and contract terms.

Trancelator

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

▲Thank you▲

How is Advertising Changing Today

Tachain

Broad Look on Advertising in Taxis

Our team, Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. This might seem like a very specific sub-niche to try and develop. Well, maybe it is. But we are convinced that we can use the benefits that blockchains bring to instigate a destructive wave across this market.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Taxi App launch in 2 days is super good news. Looking forward for getting some reviews and more development progress which is essential for any ICO.

I'm looking forward to the app release and the first reviews. If the app is as good as I expect, then it will push the ICO.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

lol, that means you are going to read a lot because so much has happened in a while anyway enjoy you revisitation

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: