Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

I think you are wrong in saying that they are slowly building it. They are at the forefront if you consider things like trading volume and also amounts of money invested in blockchain projects. They are doing a lot of good things.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

I don't know if that's a good starting point but if they have done there feasibility study and ascertain that's a good starting point, then they should go for it, they know what's good for them and the community, like i once stated, its all about been proactive and i will also advice that if they can, they should give the community something to hold on to, like a proof of the registered taxis
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.
What kind of taxi-service? What did I miss? For the first time I hear this information, do the developers of Tachain intend to implement something like this? Well, there are two days left before the event, and there I'll see personally.

Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.
What kind of taxi-service? What did I miss? For the first time I hear this information, do the developers of Tachain intend to implement something like this? Well, there are two days left before the event, and there I'll see personally.

its reassuring to see this go live in just 2 days. A working product, even if its just a prototype or betatest, is always a healthy step towards adoption. I hope to see a downloadable app soon

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

Where are they starting the taxis from. I have read that they have landed 3000 which is a really good starting point. Usually it is super hard convincing new comers. This is quite a progress on this; I am surprised; starting with the sale now this?

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

its reassuring to see this go live in just 2 days. A working product, even if its just a prototype or betatest, is always a healthy step towards adoption. I hope to see a downloadable app soon

For sure their will be a downable app soon to open for everyone because the team did not stop gathering latest and innivative way of developing the project in such different way. Though it is not easy way to go through but for the team it is jist easy to cope up.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

I think you are wrong in saying that they are slowly building it. They are at the forefront if you consider things like trading volume and also amounts of money invested in blockchain projects. They are doing a lot of good things.

They did everything just to follow the right path of improving and developing the project well by the standards. The blockchain are consistent changing for the numbers of investors who wanted to invest in the multi projects. Yet success has not yet to come but it will for the sake of everyones effort.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Where are they starting the taxis from. I have read that they have landed 3000 which is a really good starting point. Usually it is super hard convincing new comers. This is quite a progress on this; I am surprised; starting with the sale now this?

Ya I hknow are the number but I haven’t seen what location or locations they will be hitting first unless I somehow missed it do you know? It’s an interesting concept and one I can imagine drivers and riders both getting behind if advertisers like the concept
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

if there are really this many taxis, maybe the question of all questions can finally be answered: do they have screens in the cars or do they see the ads on the smartphone there?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

if there are really this many taxis, maybe the question of all questions can finally be answered: do they have screens in the cars or do they see the ads on the smartphone there?
I think that it makes no sense to guess and try to predict exactly how this will be realized - it is meaningless. We must wait for the start and then we will know this for sure.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

There is no strong objections or opinions negating the blockchain as you will find in North America and Europe.. The government are open to new technologies. That's why they are doing really well in the blockchain area.

An irony in all these US crypto ban campaign is that if your check the stats of some major crypto websites, US citizens are mostly like to be among the top 3 visitors. The campaign seems not to interest them
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

I think that it makes no sense to guess and try to predict exactly how this will be realized - it is meaningless. We must wait for the start and then we will know this for sure.

then I probably misunderstood, I thought these 3000 taxis are already under contract and ready to start. So we could have experienced what these vehicles look like. But if there are no taxis ready to go, then I apologize for starting the topic again
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

There is no strong objections or opinions negating the blockchain as you will find in North America and Europe.. The government are open to new technologies. That's why they are doing really well in the blockchain area.

This is the good for the project because some countries are open about this new technologies which will help in the progression of the project in the crypto community. The blockchain technology was introduced to the community and some government supported this technology.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere

I think the 3000 has already signed up they wouldn't announce this if they haven't signed up, they're onto a good start
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

It’s a great start that’s a solid group that should be a pretty big start to scale up through word of mouth in an industry like that as I imagine it’s a pretty close not group so a new revenue stream should definitly spread quickly
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

Yeah.. That's why they are doing everything possible to make sure they have control over the blockchain and it is not working out for them.. In a way i don't blame them. They are right not to trust something that is very volatile.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: