Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

If the government allows crypto, it is very easy and helps people to advance and follow the technology, a decision this government can provide free the lovers of crypto. Government policy is good enough and will certainly give Tachai a chance to grow well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

If the government allows crypto, it is very easy and helps people to advance and follow the technology, a decision this government can provide free the lovers of crypto. Government policy is good enough and will certainly give Tachai a chance to grow well.

I think the government don't really have a choice considering all the added benefits which improve the world and procedures. The only thing they can do is regulate it which I'm sure we will see eventually to make them some extra cash $$
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Your project Tachain was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg

Thanks for the update, it's good to see TaChain listed on another ico review, will take a look shortly and see what score it received
Thanks for the updates. But what is the exactly this site? I mean I saw tachain there but I didn't see any rating pr review about this project.
https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Tachain
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

That's just it, the governments got scared, banned it and are now realizing there's an awful lot of money being passed around and by banning it, they're missing out. Regulated and taxing seems like the way they'll all go in my opinion.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere

I think the 3000 has already signed up they wouldn't announce this if they haven't signed up, they're onto a good start

Today is 1st Aug. And i guess taxi booking by using app is started. Is anyone has tried by using app? How's experience of that app?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

That's just it, the governments got scared, banned it and are now realizing there's an awful lot of money being passed around and by banning it, they're missing out. Regulated and taxing seems like the way they'll all go in my opinion.

In my opinion they should be promoting it. It provides advancement in technology, new start ups popping up everywhere, creation of new jobs, I struggle to see why governments are scared of cryptocurrency when it comes with so many benefits for society.

mikael1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Many of the large exchange operate from the there. Keep in mind that much of regulations favor starting a business there especially Singapore. So developing and operating in Asia can mean a really good opportunity business wise.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.
What kind of taxi-service? What did I miss? For the first time I hear this information, do the developers of Tachain intend to implement something like this? Well, there are two days left before the event, and there I'll see personally.

its reassuring to see this go live in just 2 days. A working product, even if its just a prototype or betatest, is always a healthy step towards adoption. I hope to see a downloadable app soon

Tachain team? Is there any changes in this taxi services launch? As per last info, from tomorrow people should be able to book taxi using Tachain app.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

In my opinion they should be promoting it. It provides advancement in technology, new start ups popping up everywhere, creation of new jobs, I struggle to see why governments are scared of cryptocurrency when it comes with so many benefits for society.
Pace in everything they do is needed. They have to make sure that every moves is towards the goodness of the project. Promotion will be very nice. Actually I am not that knowledge about the government fears with the crypto.  I just heard that they are not that open to ideas of crypto legality.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Yes I guess so. This is very amazing towards a good success. Hopefully the good news will continue and the goals wil be realized in due time. Project objectives will be the path for achieving the success and be benefited by both pparties the project team and the investors in the other side.

The objectives of the project has to be on their mainstream to be able to meet those purpose why this project was being created. In addition, they should provide the necessary information that the community needs to gain their support in developing the potential project.

Now just 2 days left for taxi service launch? Or there is any change in plans? I mean if AppStore approval still pending then how people can use the app?

I am super excited about the launch of taxi service. Like you mentioned, just 2 days to go. Good luck team.
What kind of taxi-service? What did I miss? For the first time I hear this information, do the developers of Tachain intend to implement something like this? Well, there are two days left before the event, and there I'll see personally.

its reassuring to see this go live in just 2 days. A working product, even if its just a prototype or betatest, is always a healthy step towards adoption. I hope to see a downloadable app soon

Tachain team? Is there any changes in this taxi services launch? As per last info, from tomorrow people should be able to book taxi using Tachain app.

Tomorrow a very good moment for the launch of Tachain application, certainly many are looking forward to this. The bustle of the team must be solid with this preparation. Hope smoothly and succeed.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

If the government will allow or legalize crypto this will be agood nees to all crypto enthusiast special investors. This means that crypto will be considered and accepted as another currencies in the market, but I guess this requires alot of work and regulations must be implemented to mak a harmonious environment in all individuals.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Tachain is present and will launch an app in a taxi in Manila, then this is one of the evidence that strengthens the government to legalize crypto, the government will know the benefits of this application.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

I think the government don't really have a choice considering all the added benefits which improve the world and procedures. The only thing they can do is regulate it which I'm sure we will see eventually to make them some extra cash $$

Most of the countries trying figure out how to avoid money laundering cases and how to tax such income plus they have to think about money outflow.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Project seems very hot, I want to know, you are now the node campaign ended, now how many stable nodes in operation, your bounty project looks very economical, I try to look at the effect how
The bounty campaign is in demand but still its uo to if you pay for this you can be more comfortable in the middle of the city.
Project
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow
Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

▲Thank you▲

How is Advertising Changing Today

Tachain

Broad Look on Advertising in Taxis

Our team, Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. This might seem like a very specific sub-niche to try and develop. Well, maybe it is. But we are convinced that we can use the benefits that blockchains bring to instigate a destructive wave across this market.

I wish they could do partnership with the online taxi platform so that they can bring more opportunities to achieve more profits.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Yes, governments stepping in will make things safe and with safety comes assurance and with assurance comes productivity, so these things go hand in hand and help for the overall growth of the industry, the issue of scam projects will reduce, we've seen amazing projects spring out of the blockchain community but due to that fear of uncertainty, it gets buried
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: