Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

There is always competition in almost everything the fact Ian it’s really going to come down to offering better rates and conversion on both the advertiser side and the taxi side by removing a lot of the middlemen from the transaction it’s a hope that this will be better than traditional ads so both advertisers and taxis will want it over traditional I’d imagine
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 12:01:06 AM by iphy6013

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.

Yes I agree and without sounding corny, blockchain projects are trying to revolutionise conventional industries with traditional practices. The advertising industry is becoming more and more digitized, it's a massive market and the blockchain can provide a cheaper and faster solution. Combining this with transport, another conventional industry that is slowly being modernised, is a great idea and taxi advertisements is a niche market that Tachain can really excel in.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

That’s why I think advertising is in such a good space to really get the full benefit of blockchain it’s basically moving to nearly 100% digital over the last and next few years so cutting edge digital tech should be a perfect fit as it evolves
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.

Oh, have they finally added the link to their mobile app? Yep, IOS app is there but there's still no Android one.  Cry
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

Just coming across this, I need to go through it.I wish you guys good luck

Haha good luck to you ... There's quite a bit of a thread here now so you have some reading to do Smiley I would probably start first off by visiting their website and looking at the whitepaper
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Has nobody noticed that the homepage has been updated?
Everything is very pink :-)
But there is now a link to the iOS app! So, if you have the opportunity, you should try it right away

Wow... Nice one. I guess they have gotten the app approved by the Apple store. I wish had an ios phone right now to test it out. Patiently waiting for the Android version release.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

it is not the overall Hardcap (10 Millions)
They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)
Nine million to go? Wow, that sounds like a lot! Tell me – what happens if the project doesn't reach its "hardcap"? Is it important at all? if so, then tell me why this is so important)

OK. Thanks for clarifying that for me @faulerwilli.
9 million for a hardcap is not really a big deal if you've followed up with some project's hardcap recently. It's actually doable. But if hardcap is not reached, the project can still continue as the softcap is of high priority.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

I personally like their execution and how they were able to sell earlier than expected. I am yet to see the app if anyone has tried kindly fill us in (Unf i am not an IOS User)

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)
Nine million to go? Wow, that sounds like a lot! Tell me – what happens if the project doesn't reach its "hardcap"? Is it important at all? if so, then tell me why this is so important)

9 million for a hardcap is not really a big deal if you've followed up with some project's hardcap recently. It's actually doable. But if hardcap is not reached, the project can still continue as the softcap is of high priority.

That's the best thing, even if the hardcap is not achieved the product will still go ahead because of the softcap Smiley Keen to see TaChain progress on from here onwards and hoping to see the advert industry actually make the users money
cryptossi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

That’s why I think advertising is in such a good space to really get the full benefit of blockchain it’s basically moving to nearly 100% digital over the last and next few years so cutting edge digital tech should be a perfect fit as it evolves

It is one of those markets that I really think could be revitalised by the Blockchain. At the moment it’s a bit like a one way street. Advertisement companies make huge money through commissions off their clients ad campaigns and the poor suckers like us that have to watch the adverts do not get rewarded. I think Tachain and other crypto currencies are trying to make the advertising market fairer for all parties and trying to give back a bit of control to ad viewer.

BlackMoon25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

That's the best thing, even if the hardcap is not achieved the product will still go ahead because of the softcap Smiley Keen to see TaChain progress on from here onwards and hoping to see the advert industry actually make the users money

That's why it called "soft-cap", the developing team needs only that much money to run their project. The hard-cap just to show how public market investors excited about the prospects for the project.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

It is one of those markets that I really think could be revitalised by the Blockchain. At the moment it’s a bit like a one way street. Advertisement companies make huge money through commissions off their clients ad campaigns and the poor suckers like us that have to watch the adverts do not get rewarded. I think Tachain and other crypto currencies are trying to make the advertising market fairer for all parties and trying to give back a bit of control to ad viewer.

Interesting idea and it could be a new approach like Tachain which shakes it up. Be interesting and I'm sure it will intrigue people to get rewarded to watch these ads.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.

Yes, that's right. When competition is there
Team can compare themselves with competitors and check where are they are and where they need to improve.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

But there is now a link to the iOS app! So, if you have the opportunity, you should try it right away

Wow... Nice one. I guess they have gotten the app approved by the Apple store. I wish had an ios phone right now to test it out. Patiently waiting for the Android version release.
It should be out soon, i downloaded the app but i could only choose between US and Philippines as country, does anyone know when it will be available in Europe?
Dreaming

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

How do you synergize entertainment and transportation?
cryptossi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Interesting idea and it could be a new approach like Tachain which shakes it up. Be interesting and I'm sure it will intrigue people to get rewarded to watch these ads.

I want to see what the allocation of tokens is for watching an advert, and how many adverts you will need to watch before you have enough tokens saved for a free trip. It’s sort of similar to air miles or avios points, except the air miles can’t be traded and they aren’t transferable. Plus you need to watch ads to earn them whilst you get air miles based on previous journeys.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

I think you are wrong in saying that they are slowly building it. They are at the forefront if you consider things like trading volume and also amounts of money invested in blockchain projects. They are doing a lot of good things.

They did everything just to follow the right path of improving and developing the project well by the standards. The blockchain are consistent changing for the numbers of investors who wanted to invest in the multi projects. Yet success has not yet to come but it will for the sake of everyones effort.

It couldn't yet come as its still early stages. I hope though that we will soon see some projects gain traction and maybe Tachain is such a candidate.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

It should be out soon, i downloaded the app but i could only choose between US and Philippines as country, does anyone know when it will be available in Europe?

Great, so now the Tachain app on AppStore is available. Any update on Android based app? I don't have iPhone so can't verify anything for now.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Great, so now the Tachain app on AppStore is available. Any update on Android based app? I don't have iPhone so can't verify anything for now.

Nice, so now people in Philippines and US can book a cab/taxi using the Tachain app now? Anyone tried booking taxi ?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: