Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 34303 times)
Polina_ChangeNOW

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

There are more lies in their web site.

they have said-. We strive for maximum safety, simplicity and convenience. We do not store your funds nor require to sign up.

that is totally a big lie that is been proofed by your all activity.

And your are absolutely right that they don't have any rights to store your funds.
They are saying that tbey are a company. It's not look like that as there behave.

From all the FAQs or law.it is clear that if you are in trouble with any swap or exchange  they must have to send the coins to the wallet that came from.that is the system. It can solve the main problem.They didn't do it.So,thats clear that they are not willing to back you the coins.It's a crime. . repeat Its a crime.
They should be user friendly. While they are cheating u.

Hello!

What you've said here isn't entirely correct, I'm afraid.

1. We are very precise in our wording. We don't ever store any of our customers' funds. You don't have to register or create any kinds of accounts either.

2. Special measures and procedures may be applied only if a customer's transaction becomes subject to an investigation in case there's a suspicion that their funds were a product of illegal activities, such as theft, money laundering, and other criminal operations. If they are, we are obliged to hand them over to the legal authorities.

3. If it so happens that a customer provides us with a fake ID or unreliable information about the source of their funds, their transaction can't be completed. In this case, their funds are placed into a cold storage there they remain safe and sound until the investigation is over.

In the OP's case, the investigation is almost over. All we need is for him to agree to a video call with us. If the call is successful, his funds will be released immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 07:50:42 PM by ni23457

In the OP's case, the investigation is almost over. All we need is for him to agree to a video call with us. If the call is successful, his funds will be released immediately.
It's just ridiculous. YOU ARE FROM RUSSIA.
Evercode lab. St. Petersburg, Ligovsky prospect, 50, building 13, office 28, +7 812 646-96-32
https://evercodelab.com/

Your activities are illegal there. Bandits can not conduct investigations and demand documents. You are criminals and your Roman Lapin and Sergey Sokratilin will be responsible for organizing this illegal business.

Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since your transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, you need to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID you have made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once you're ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish your exchange. Until then, your funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until you pass KYC.
Lovelybittycoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 09:36:00 PM by Lovelybittycoin

Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since your transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, you need to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID you have made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once you're ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish your exchange. Until then, your funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until you pass KYC.

No offence, but I think you are a scam. What happens to the funds if the OP refuses the video call? Do you keep it? Have you reported his "suspicious" activities to your regulatory body? No wait, there isn't one because you are operating illegally without a license in Russia.

You claim his transaction is suspicious. Why is this? Is it suspicious because it is a relatively large amount for a setup like yours? What exactly flagged it as suspicious. Enlighten us please, otherwise you are keeping funds that aren't yours and the right word to describe it is stealing.
Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

No offence, but I think you are a scam. What happens to the funds if the OP refuses the video call? Do you keep it? Have you reported his "suspicious" activities to your regulatory body? No wait, there isn't one because you are operating illegally without a license in Russia.

You claim his transaction is suspicious. Why is this? Is it suspicious because it is a relatively large amount for a setup like yours? What exactly flagged it as suspicious. Enlighten us please, otherwise you are keeping funds that aren't yours and the right word to describe it is stealing.

I'll have to correct you.
We follow the international law, in this case, AML/KYC directives followed by all legitimate exchange services.
If the OP keeps refusing the video call, his funds will eventually be released, provided no authorities and/or individuals claim them as stolen first.

We can't make our suspicious transaction criteria public because there will certainly be people who will try to abuse them. The reason why we had to detain the OP's funds is described in my previous posts.
Lovelybittycoin

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

We follow the international law, in this case, AML/KYC directives followed by all legitimate exchange services.
If the OP keeps refusing the video call, his funds will eventually be released, provided no authorities and/or individuals claim them as stolen first.

We can't make our suspicious transaction criteria public because there will certainly be people who will try to abuse them. The reason why we had to detain the OP's funds is described in my previous posts.

International law requires that you report the OP to the relevant authorities if you suspect he is laundering money. That is what a honest outfit would do, not appropriate the coins to yourselves.

So no, you are not operating under international law, but your own made up version of international KYC and AML laws.
Lovelybittycoin

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Not to accuse you further,but you really messed things up when you sent them fraudulent ID documents. Also 10 btc may be above the threshold they can process without IDs.

True, but does that give them the right to his coins? A simple yes or no would do.
Osamede

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Not to accuse you further,but you really messed things up when you sent them fraudulent ID documents. Also 10 btc may be above the threshold they can process without IDs.

True, but does that give them the right to his coins? A simple yes or no would do.
It may be a policy thing, it may have been covered in their terms and conditions .which would give them the right to do such,also if you trust a site enough to send them your tokens -100 BCH-, then you should trust them enough to provide them with some identification when they requested for it.

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

International law requires that you report the OP to the relevant authorities if you suspect he is laundering money. That is what a honest outfit would do, not appropriate the coins to yourselves.

So no, you are not operating under international law, but your own made up version of international KYC and AML laws.

Unfortunately, we can't disclose the details of the investigation, so I can only reiterate that as soon as the OP will start cooperating with regards to passing KYC, his case will be successfully resolved.
As of now, since the OP is not willing to cooperate and provide all the necessary information, the KYC precedure can't be complete.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 09:14:49 AM by ni23457

It may be a policy thing, it may have been covered in their terms and conditions .which would give them the right to do such,also if you trust a site enough to send them your tokens -100 BCH-, then you should trust them enough to provide them with some identification when they requested for it.

They do not have the right to demand any documents. They are from Russia. Their activities are illegal there. How it's possible to send any personal information to bandits? How?
Investigation topic with full info about scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0

if you trust a site enough to send them your tokens -100 BCH-
I did not know that this service was Russian and I confused them with Changelly. They deceived me: they hid behind English letters. In Russia crypto exchanges business is illegal. I do not want to work with those who conduct illegal activities in their own country. They have to just return my funds because any fool realizes that my funds are absolutely clean
1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.

crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

"In Russia crypto exchanges business is illegal."

Are you a time traveller from 2015? =)
This is a total bs.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 09:52:02 AM by ni23457

"In Russia crypto exchanges business is illegal."

Are you a time traveller from 2015? =)
This is a total bs.
Dear moderator, please mute this troll. He leaves most of the comments in my topics. And everyone is equally stupid.

For non-Russian users: In Russia, there is no any legal act regulating the exchange of Crypto-currency. This means that no government agency controls their activities. So such illegal services can do with the customer's funds absolutely anything they want. Because the state does not know about them and can not fine them for wrong actions.
But at the same time in Russia you can not operate with money without a license. This is a serious economic crime, which is punishable up to imprisonment

That's why the CEO removed information about ChangeNOW from angel.co. They try to hide from the eyes of their state... but they will not succeed because of me

crazy_elky

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 10:07:58 AM by crazy_elky

There is no law in russia about crypto now. It's not a virtual money. You can visit a lawyer with such a question.

P.S. Waves are sitting in Russia and everybody knows that. Do you think they are also criminals?
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

There is no law in russia about crypto now.
Excellent! What is the name of an activity that has no legal status? I'm not going to cooperate with those who work illegally. Let them just return what does not belong to them. They see that my funds are absolutely clean.
1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.

I repeat I do not need their exchange. I do not want to work with the Russian service because it's illegal. Let them just return my money back. Why did not they warn me that they are from Russia? Why they deceived me. I would never go to the Russian service to change my bitcoins.

I love Russia, Russia is great! But I do not want that individuals who work outside government control to touch my money and work with my personal information.

crazy_elky

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

if any crypto service has a reason to believe that the money is stolen they can freeze your money and start aml/kyc verification procedure. this is not usually the service's wish, they are obliged to do that mostly because they are in contacts with police (interpol, europol etc). i have lots of crypto services all over the world and i know that you HAVE to do kyc if you don't want to have problems with international police. my services receive police requests very often and i don't want to mess with those guys =)

from my experience I had to pass aml/kyc nearly 10 times with different services. i never had any problems besides 3 months of waiting with polo.
bitcoinewman

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

if any crypto service has a reason to believe that the money is stolen they can freeze your money and start aml/kyc verification procedure. this is not usually the service's wish, they are obliged to do that mostly because they are in contacts with police (interpol, europol etc). i have lots of crypto services all over the world and i know that you HAVE to do kyc if you don't want to have problems with international police. my services receive police requests very often and i don't want to mess with those guys =)

from my experience I had to pass aml/kyc nearly 10 times with different services. i never had any problems besides 3 months of waiting with polo.

Nicely put, however, an unregistered business has no right to demand KYC. And that is the crux of the matter. If they are unlicensed, it means they are operating illegally and that negates the KYC argument. Can they show a licence? That would help.
crazy_elky

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

You don't need a licence to operate crypto-crypto exchanges in most jurisdictions (including russia).
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

You don't need a licence to operate crypto-crypto exchanges in most jurisdictions (including russia).
I repeat. Crypto-currencies in Russia have a controversial status. Some ministries call for the involvement of all those working with it to criminal responsibility, while others plan to create regulatory laws.
This means that any business related to the crypto currency is not legal now. And, of course, creating an exchange and making profit from it is absolutely illegal.

In Russia, the status of this service will depend solely on the opinion of the investigator. Since there are no laws, his opinion depends only on him. If he decides that this is illegal banking activity, then the owners of this exchanger will be responsible for this grave crime. There are no laws, no judicial practice - all at the discretion of the investigators.

And I do not want to work with people who work outside the control of their own state. They are afraid of their state and try in every possible way to hide their real names and location.

I do not want to work with such people. They are disgusting to me. Let they return something that does not belong to them. I do not need their exchange.

Do not feed this troll anymore.

crazy_elky

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

but why are you so afraid of disclosing your personality and even public addresses? all your reasons ("they are criminal") are funny. if you are sure that they are criminal why don't you make a video call with them? you'll have some additional info regarding their personalities for police in that case.
and btw as far as i understand you've sent them your ID. and now you are afraid of video call...really? maybe you've sent fake id the second time?
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

but why are you so afraid of disclosing your personality and even public addresses? all your reasons ("they are criminal") are funny. if you are sure that they are criminal why don't you make a video call with them? you'll have some additional info regarding their personalities for police in that case.
and btw as far as i understand you've sent them your ID. and now you are afraid of video call...really? maybe you've sent fake id the second time?

Now I understand everything.
i have lots of crypto services all over the world
Crypto developer, investor, trader, miner since 2013. Participated in 20+ worldwide known products.
You are simply idiot.  You are added to the ignore list

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: