Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ozymandias2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

I have yet to recieve my shares on crypto-trade, did I miss something?

Yes, you missed this

Weekly Update 4/2/2014

Pre-Order Customers:

We are offering 20% off the price of our Prospector card for our Pre-Order customers.  We will apply your pre-order payment to your total Prospector card order.  You will need to use this voucher code URZSZLUF and have a valid pre-order with us.  Should your pre-order amount not cover the total on your order you will need to pay the difference.  If there is a balance left we will issue you a voucher for a future purchase.  When ordering as a pre-order customer you will need to add the Order ID of the pre-order you want transferred in the comment section of the order.

Datacenter:

The datacenter should be coming on line this week, barring any unforeseen problems.  We will be bring up 1 rack at a time.  We will have 4 racks in this phase with ~60 TH/s coming on line.  We will be adding additional step-down transformers to bring the total up to 100 TH/s after we get the first phase running.  The next phase will be to bring the datacenter up to 200 TH/s after the first month of running the first phase.

MSD Investigation:

We are continuing to work with the MSD through our lawyer to bring this to a conclusion is the shortest amount of time as possible.

Sells:

We have shipped our first miners and they have been delivered.  We are continuing to get orders and we are continuing to ship miners.

Shares:

Next week I will start transferring shares to CT so our investors can start trading.

emphasis mine
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

https://www.bitmaintech.com/product.htm

"AntMiner S1 - 0.893BTC

SOLD OUT"

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

Paper is pretty solid, and rather tangible I must say. I have a piece in my hand right now.

Money doesn't exist on the paper, it's a promise or an IOU, in contrast the amounts represented in the blockchain and assigned to various wallets ARE BTC. So the paper is tangible, but how real is the promise?

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Ozymandias2

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:44:12 PM

https://www.bitmaintech.com/product.htm

"AntMiner S1 - 0.893BTC

SOLD OUT"

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!

Woot! It may be time to start advertising the shit out of VMC. Preferably the refund issues will be handled asap and the remaining arguments against VMC would be past issues which can be better defended once credibility has been established.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

Paper is pretty solid, and rather tangible I must say. I have a piece in my hand right now.

Money doesn't exist on the paper, it's a promise or an IOU, in contrast the amounts represented in the blockchain and assigned to various wallets ARE BTC. So the paper is tangible, but how real is the promise?
Ive heard about that weird paper money stuff....
http://ledracapital.com/blog/2014/2/17/bitcoin-series-19-bizarre-shadowy-paper-based-payment-system-being-rolled-out-worldwide
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

my last post got removed (presumably because i quoted someone else's criticism_ - so I wanted to re-ask it in a more concise manner:

1) How much does it cost to produce one of these fasthash boards? (all costs considered - pcb, chips, components, assembly). If you can't answer this for whatever reason, just say so.

2) You said in the VMC thread that you 'puchased the PCB'. This should say 'we had the pcb fabricated ourselves', since what you wrote sounds like the PCB was purchased from someone else who fabricated it in advance. Seeing as how you have bought the chips from Hashfast, it seems reasonable to ask whether you bought pre-fabricated PCB from them as well, particularly since you acknowledged that one of your assembly lines is the same assembly line that hashfast uses.      please clarify if the PCB was bought or if you contracted out a fabrication for it using the hashfast design files.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Bargraphics

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

Alright guys,

Got the wires in, plugged them into the board and then into my laptop. Powered it all on. Downloaded latest CGMiner (BFGMiner didn't recognize the device) downloaded WinUSB Drivers and it's hashing right away, no issues so far.

You can see progress here http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FscNBYzd5CqDzUVQ9YapLQNtLbswkM4NL

If you look under workers it will be called Prospector1 - Give it time (like 23 minutes) to get a decent hashrate going on the chart. It will look really low until it has been up for the full 23 minutes.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:08:01 PM

Having said that we should really have a Bitpay account up BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY because all sales mount up.
+1

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:30:46 PM

Alright guys,

Got the wires in, plugged them into the board and then into my laptop. Powered it all on. Downloaded latest CGMiner (BFGMiner didn't recognize the device) downloaded WinUSB Drivers and it's hashing right away, no issues so far.

You can see progress here http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FscNBYzd5CqDzUVQ9YapLQNtLbswkM4NL

If you look under workers it will be called Prospector1 - Give it time (like 23 minutes) to get a decent hashrate going on the chart. It will look really low until it has been up for the full 23 minutes.

looking good.
dang dude, maybe we should have invested in you…

are you running KnC jupiters?
neilol

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Alright guys,

VMC has shipped a working miner and we have proof!

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

375gh... 

Undecided

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
kleeck

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:59:06 PM

375gh... 

Undecided

You can't be serious...

Is he serious?

He IS serious, isn't he?

*mind blown*

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:00:02 PM

Alright guys,

I am not a afraid to admit that I am a complete newb/noob/ignorant person when it comes to mining and let others ask the questions about it. I understand the Increase and Decrease in difficulty, etc though. But is this a profitable buy for you with BTC price at what it is today? If so do you or anyone else have any estimates on profit?

Thanks.
Bargraphics

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

375gh... 

Undecided

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:03:10 PM

It's a stock HF board, so it will run at ~400GH/s out of the box if you don't change the speed.
To get it up to 512GH/s, run the following options for your cgminer command line.
cgminer.exe --hfa-fan 100 --hfa-hash-clock 720
emkay47

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

Alright guys,

I am not a afraid to admit that I am a complete newb/noob/ignorant person when it comes to mining and let others ask the questions about it. I understand the Increase and Decrease in difficulty, etc though. But is this a profitable buy for you with BTC price at what it is today? If so do you or anyone else have any estimates on profit?

Thanks.

Its better to buy with fiat at the moment .

BTC : 1JL5qWRebJ6syr51UjCu7q7SvXyzcGwpLf

https://coinsecure.in | Buy and Sell Bitcoin in India Now !! | coinsecure™ | connecting India to Bitcoin !™
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

Alright guys,

Thanks.

I have no plan to mine in the near future. I am just wondering if this is profitable buy for miners at the moment. Otherwise I don't see us selling them.
emkay47

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:15:45 PM

Alright guys,

Thanks.

I have no plan to mine in the near future. I am just wondering if this is profitable buy for miners at the moment. Otherwise I don't see us selling them.

I think mining is now all about supporting the network and for those who love the smell of those burning ASIC's .
And also , now there are other coins too , you can switch miners to them and kind of gamble n stuff .

BTC : 1JL5qWRebJ6syr51UjCu7q7SvXyzcGwpLf

https://coinsecure.in | Buy and Sell Bitcoin in India Now !! | coinsecure™ | connecting India to Bitcoin !™
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:17:49 PM

Is it good or bad?
Plain English!
kleeck

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:20:22 PM

Is it good or bad?
Plain English!

747Gh/s average so far.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: