Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

I think this is a brilliant initiative on paper. Being a science nut, I really hope this can change the landscape of the science world. Too many "professors" out there writing fringe-science articles that never get quotations but still receive funding. I wish you all the best and will be following closely. Smiley

There are some who doesnt get enough recognition since they can afford to do expensive tests of their theories. On the other hand, a lot of money given to science goes to waste so scientificcoin will be a perfect balance to recognize projects with potential. 

Some projects cannot be used commercially so the government funds them but some projects can and these projects will attract investors on the platform.  Smiley

Science for commercial things are the type of project that can be funded by the platform I think. Meanwhile science that are very hard will be handled by the government and can't be replaced by any other parties.
Of course, this portion of projects corresponding to the non-financed ones is very large, unfortunately this is another segment dependent on government agencies, and this platform comes to an end to this problem and decentralize something very important to the Human species
The question that arises is that normally an  important amount is needed to fund this type of project and I do not know if they will be able to get so much money through this system.

Maybe the investors don't need to fund 100% of the project.For example, a project already has 1M USD in funding but they need 1.5M USD. they could use the platform to raise 500k.

yes it would work just like a normal ICO, most already have some funds nowadays.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quycuvolo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

Why is liquidity a better way to rank "pre-encoded" rather than based on market capitalization?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

This project should help the existing and future projects with their idea, which are aimed at the development of other planets and a more detailed study of the entire space universe as a whole. It looks really promising.
WOW, is a vision and both for use of the platform, but if something like this fits into the project to be welcomed in it, then let us think in this way, after all, it is still a scientific project seeking funding and support

I dont think this field will benefit so much from this platform since you really need vast amount of money for space research. I am thinking more about smaller projects and team which starts from zero.
Indeed, big scientific projects need so really big amounts of money that just goverments can afford. This platform is for smaller projects.

I think even bigger projects can be crowdfunded on blockchain if the roadmap and idea is executed well.

Well, crowdfunding sites are usually focusing on smaller projects since the amount of money raised is usually not that huge compared to government funded projects so i would think we will see more small companies or individuals applying to scientificcoin.

True, small science projects would be fit with the platform instead of the more complex science projects. The best thing is we, even with the small amount, able to involve in it.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

I think this is a brilliant initiative on paper. Being a science nut, I really hope this can change the landscape of the science world. Too many "professors" out there writing fringe-science articles that never get quotations but still receive funding. I wish you all the best and will be following closely. Smiley

There are some who doesnt get enough recognition since they can afford to do expensive tests of their theories. On the other hand, a lot of money given to science goes to waste so scientificcoin will be a perfect balance to recognize projects with potential. 

Some projects cannot be used commercially so the government funds them but some projects can and these projects will attract investors on the platform.  Smiley

Science for commercial things are the type of project that can be funded by the platform I think. Meanwhile science that are very hard will be handled by the government and can't be replaced by any other parties.
Of course, this portion of projects corresponding to the non-financed ones is very large, unfortunately this is another segment dependent on government agencies, and this platform comes to an end to this problem and decentralize something very important to the Human species
The question that arises is that normally an  important amount is needed to fund this type of project and I do not know if they will be able to get so much money through this system.

Maybe the investors don't need to fund 100% of the project.For example, a project already has 1M USD in funding but they need 1.5M USD. they could use the platform to raise 500k.

yes it would work just like a normal ICO, most already have some funds nowadays.
If they are just looking for some extra cash then I think it can work pretty well.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Hi... just catching up after Las Vegas!
The whole conference was very tough  (And rewarding) :-)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
dutcha9heures

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

What is the difference with the GRIDCOIN project ?
Is there will be same projects or totally different project ?
Will it be mineable ?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

What is the difference with the GRIDCOIN project ?
Is there will be same projects or totally different project ?
Will it be mineable ?

Hi,
the main features of our platform are:
a) the expert evaluation
b) the mathematical algorithm

We will give investors an edge over scientific investments: hence, we will also help most promising projects to go to market

ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community, and, of course, to ensure more hold in their tokens, would really be great.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community, and, of course, to ensure more hold in their tokens, would really be great.

Hi, there pros and cons of course. We believe that by developing our own blockchain we have more controls and ability to build a much more powerful environment.
Also, keep in mind that we also have a freelancers platform on the go

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
Our team is now in Silicon Valley for further talks
We are very proud of it.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
We are very proud of it.
Sorry for not believing an unknown person in the web)), but I checked it. And it would be probably true. Well, congratulations than, I hope this will give you a further incentive.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

We are very proud of it.
Sorry for not believing an unknown person in the web)), but I checked it. And it would be probably true. Well, congratulations than, I hope this will give you a further incentive.
I am very glad to hear good news from team, scientific projects have great potential - I hope in September the market will begin recovery, and the project will be able to raise a sufficient amount.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

I was checking health monitor page to see when will i get some dividends, i saw this project.

I think i may invest their second ico too Smiley Looks great.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

We are very proud of it.
congratulations is certainly a very prestigious recognition, you have to be proud, in fact you(team) are doing a great job...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

I was checking health monitor page to see when will i get some dividends, i saw this project.

Will healthmonitor be listed on the platform or what do you mean with second ICO?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

We are very proud of it.

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.
It's too early to talk about success, let's see how the project will look like in 1 year. I hope they can gradually fulfill all the promises of the roadmap, only then project can be called success.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Will healthmonitor be listed on the platform or what do you mean with second ICO?
ICO: Health Monitor - I saw six months ago this ICO. They raised 562k $, but who know for their needs this amount has been enough?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

If the team could achieve its roadmap goals one step at a time, then I think this project will come into fruition. I am confident it will do so. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: