Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Maybe this project has a good idea. In many countries, many scientific is lack of expense for researching activities. If this project does the work well, there are many benefits to many parties.
v
I wouldn't limit our platform to countries missing a developed funding structure. In Las Vegas we have been approached by an incubator of the University of Washington to list some projects
I think that except a few high reputation scientifics, the rest of them have problems to get founds for their researches. So I can see why this platform can be interesting in almost every country.
Yes, of course first tier projects from Harvard or Stanford don't need to spend time for funding: they already have VC knocking at their doors. For the rest, funding is much more troubling

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
Our team is now in Silicon Valley for further talks
We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.

we are waiting the official publication from the Blockshow Team

Thats really a great news from your team and a great publicity for your project. This is exactly what you need to boost your name it the crypto world. I am sure that there is gonna be a bright future for you guys.

Really an excellent marketing opportunity, of course having the support of social networks in wide dissemination, with the source, also sharing this information further strengthens the potential of the project and the Team
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

In this case, the team decided to attract several large investments, which is a more realistic prospect than wasting time and money on advertising, following the example of numerous ISO projects. Let's see the result

I think it's a wise decision to approach only large investors considering that science projects aren't that attractive to most small investors and the tough times for crypto with a lot of recent ICOs not even reaching their softcap.

In our previous experience, we saw that small investors have problems to understand such complex projects. In addition, we don't promise something like 50X so, only people who can make a solid investment are interested

You should perhaps provide more details what you mean when you say that you are looking for solid investments only and not so much for small investments. Is that 10,000 $ or more or what is considered solid?

Hi, we are looking for someone who can invest a sum expecting a return over the medium term (so no lambo, land an exchange and get 10x, etc).
The sum itself doesn't make an investment solid: it's the investors' perspective. Typically, in crypto, small ICO contributors look for an immediate return.

Anyway, how are you going to make sure that someone is interested to become a long-term investor? Will there be vesting periods implemented for the tokens?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

I don't know if it's been advertised here but our team, last Tuesday,  won the Blobkshow Oscar Las Vegas for the best startup project!
Our team is now in Silicon Valley for further talks
We are very proud of it.
This is truly an achievement for the project, and of course, for the Team too, greater determination and confidence to remain confident. I hope to see a lot of news like this, and I think it's possible

The team should use this news for marketing. Write a blog post and share some pictures for the Internet to see.

we are waiting the official publication from the Blockshow Team

Thats really a great news from your team and a great publicity for your project. This is exactly what you need to boost your name it the crypto world. I am sure that there is gonna be a bright future for you guys.

Really an excellent marketing opportunity, of course having the support of social networks in wide dissemination, with the source, also sharing this information further strengthens the potential of the project and the Team

We will do in the coming days... A summer week-end is not a good period to start :-)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

In this case, the team decided to attract several large investments, which is a more realistic prospect than wasting time and money on advertising, following the example of numerous ISO projects. Let's see the result

I think it's a wise decision to approach only large investors considering that science projects aren't that attractive to most small investors and the tough times for crypto with a lot of recent ICOs not even reaching their softcap.

In our previous experience, we saw that small investors have problems to understand such complex projects. In addition, we don't promise something like 50X so, only people who can make a solid investment are interested

You should perhaps provide more details what you mean when you say that you are looking for solid investments only and not so much for small investments. Is that 10,000 $ or more or what is considered solid?

Hi, we are looking for someone who can invest a sum expecting a return over the medium term (so no lambo, land an exchange and get 10x, etc).
The sum itself doesn't make an investment solid: it's the investors' perspective. Typically, in crypto, small ICO contributors look for an immediate return.

Anyway, how are you going to make sure that someone is interested to become a long-term investor? Will there be vesting periods implemented for the tokens?

Hi, only team's tokens are vested. It doesn't apply to investors

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Investors can keep tokens a long time if project create the possibility of paying dividends. But I'm not sure that at this time this method will work.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Investors can keep tokens a long time if project create the possibility of paying dividends. But I'm not sure that at this time this method will work.

We want partners/investors and we think we can attract people really interested to the project (so long time holders)

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

We want partners/investors and we think we can attract people really interested to the project (so long time holders)

If you manage to do regular ICOs on the platform then I think the volatility cuased by dumpers won't be a big problem because there will be buyers who will need the tokens for the next project's ICO.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

Now would be better to move the main ICO round, and do it when the market will recover at least partially, investors are now very cautious.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Now would be better to move the main ICO round, and do it when the market will recover at least partially, investors are now very cautious.
however, the ICO delay is not always the best remedy because those investors may become even more cautious after a few unreasonable delays.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Maybe this project has a good idea. In many countries, many scientific is lack of expense for researching activities. If this project does the work well, there are many benefits to many parties.
v
I wouldn't limit our platform to countries missing a developed funding structure. In Las Vegas we have been approached by an incubator of the University of Washington to list some projects
I think that except a few high reputation scientifics, the rest of them have problems to get founds for their researches. So I can see why this platform can be interesting in almost every country.
Yes, of course first tier projects from Harvard or Stanford don't need to spend time for funding: they already have VC knocking at their doors. For the rest, funding is much more troubling

If they think this platform can help them, i think people form developed counties can use it also but i think counties with less opportunities would profit more from Scientificcoin, i hope it will spread trough most of the counties.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

however, the ICO delay is not always the best remedy because those investors may become even more cautious after a few unreasonable delays.
i think they should not miss any chance ok the large investors but also strategic partnerships and small investors can help with investment in the development of the project, i do not think postponing the ico because of the red market would be a strategic move...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

v

If they think this platform can help them, i think people form developed counties can use it also but i think counties with less opportunities would profit more from Scientificcoin, i hope it will spread trough most of the counties.
You are right, project with time can be popular in all countries, everything will depend on how the platform will be implemented - if it would be not very difficult for the scientific community.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

That's the reason we are not doing any ICO. We are mainly looking for medium/large investors who believe in the project

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

v

You are right, project with time can be popular in all countries, everything will depend on how the platform will be implemented - if it would be not very difficult for the scientific community.

We are trying to streamline the platform as much as possible in order to facilitate the funding process. Of course, business acumen will always be required when you do business

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

Congratulations to the Project and the Team for their support and all the interaction with our community, for those who are waiting for the best moment, it is something more and more credible, and when the market improves it will have its place in the sun. Wink
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

Yes, getting a prestigious award in the early days will give more credibility to the team as well as the project idea overall. I hope we may see more good news in the upcoming days.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Yes, getting a prestigious award in the early days will give more credibility to the team as well as the project idea overall. I hope we may see more good news in the upcoming days.

Winning an award means that the project already recognized by public and it is for sure a good sign that it is safe to invest on this project.
nigelsblockchainbytes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

is there a list of experts of the 467 scientific disciplines mentioned in the whitepaper. Have they been selected yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: