Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Hey. Will there be specific criteria for evaluating projects? And how will the market be evaluated?

I bet everyone would want to know that, but I'm not sure these criteria are available yet.
I don't really understand the question about market evaluation...will scientificcoin also do that?

According to their beta platform criteria are e.g. evaluation of project developer, project recognition, science intensity, project results, novelty, profitability, etc.

They have also listed some projects with scores but don't know if this is already for real.
With time all this will be clarified and improved, I think that after launch the platform, amendments will be made to make this rating as objective as possible.

Will this eventually be a seperate blockchain or will this keep running on Ethereum?
I see lot's of projects migrating to other chains lately.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Hey. Will there be specific criteria for evaluating projects? And how will the market be evaluated?

I bet everyone would want to know that, but I'm not sure these criteria are available yet.
I don't really understand the question about market evaluation...will scientificcoin also do that?
yes i am curious to know what the criteria of evaluation of the various projects will be, but maybe they are not yet available, will they calculate the possibility of success, market evaluation of each project?...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

yes i am curious to know what the criteria of evaluation of the various projects will be, but maybe they are not yet available, will they calculate the possibility of success, market evaluation of each project?...

Interesting question. I'm not sure if there will be a formula that fits all projects. In the beginning it will probably done by a panel of experts.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

They have some criteria for project evaluation, you can see them on their platform where they have listed some projects.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Will you have an app for iOS or Android? SCIENTFICCOIN interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Glad you've point that out and maybe the team could do such mobile app once the platform has been rolled out and it will surely come handy to most users and will offer more convenience. Imho.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

They have some criteria for project evaluation, you can see them on their platform where they have listed some projects.

As per their whitepaper, criteria for project evaluation will be done in a two way fashion - via algorithmic process and the other one is thru  panel of experts that will evaluate the project to make it sure it qualifies to be listed on the platform.

hopefully that panel of experts know what they're doing.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

As per their whitepaper, criteria for project evaluation will be done in a two way fashion - via algorithmic process and the other one is thru  panel of experts that will evaluate the project to make it sure it qualifies to be listed on the platform.

I expect them to be scientists as well. You have a broad overview over your field of expertise so a Chemist could evaluate a Chemistry project I guess.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any, Will they be burned or locked up for certain time period?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I expect them to be scientists as well. You have a broad overview over your field of expertise so a Chemist could evaluate a Chemistry project I guess.

Panel of experts sounds expensive...I'm wondering how they will be able to afford it in the beginning.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Panel of experts sounds expensive...I'm wondering how they will be able to afford it in the beginning.

The evaluation of experts should not be expensive, otherwise projects will be discouraged to list it in the platform but I bet the platform could give good incentive for experts taking part in such evaluations.

Depends on what kind of experts they are. If the speech is about some average street ganging Joes (monero team is being the one example) u easily have as more "experts" as needed while keeping the budget down. Lets say 10 bux a hour is what an average grown-up housewife without tech backgrounds normally asks for partial work in the blockchain oriented company.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

One of the best thing about this project that they have a very limited bounty. So won't be a bounty dump.

They are offering only 5.6 tokens for legendary in return 280 posts in a week Cheesy

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

One of the best thing about this project that they have a very limited bounty. So won't be a bounty dump.

They are offering only 5.6 tokens for legendary in return 280 posts in a week Cheesy

Yes, we are considering to make this more attractive when we will decide to push on signature marketing  Wink

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

Yes, we are considering to make this more attractive when we will decide to push on signature marketing  Wink

Well, wait for my signature campaign is over, please Smiley

By the way, will you do a content campaign? (like video & article)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

The evaluation of experts should not be expensive, otherwise projects will be discouraged to list it in the platform but I bet the platform could give good incentive for experts taking part in such evaluations.

Depends on what kind of experts they are. If the speech is about some average street ganging Joes (monero team is being the one example) u easily have as more "experts" as needed while keeping the budget down. Lets say 10 bux a hour is what an average grown-up housewife without tech backgrounds normally asks for partial work in the blockchain oriented company.

Everybody can try to become an expert: but they will be rated and compensated by our algorithm. That means, that they will have to prove to have a sound knowledge and vision
You can learn more here:

http://scientificcoin.com/blog3

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Everybody can try to become an expert: but they will be rated and compensated by our algorithm. That means, that they will have to prove to have a sound knowledge and vision
You can learn more here:

Thanks for the info. Thats has sense, the platform is open for everyone but they will be check in order to evaluate their project.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

You can learn more here:

Thanks for the info. Thats has sense, the platform is open for everyone but they will be check in order to evaluate their project.

That could be a good feature indeed. People will have an incentive to participate in the evaluation.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

You can learn more here:

That could be a good feature indeed. People will have an incentive to participate in the evaluation.
Wonderful, filters like this can make the Platform much better and prevent future problems for all parties, especially for those who apply their money in Project that until then, were unknown
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

You can learn more here:

That is good news.

This kind of things prevent abuse and people can trust platform more with it. thanks for sharing it.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

You can learn more here:

Thanks! This is quite an interesting article and explains very well the experts system and how you will prevent wrong evaluations.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

You can learn more here:

Thanks! This is quite an interesting article and explains very well the experts system and how you will prevent wrong evaluations.

we have lots of articles about our huge project. I'm glad you found it useful

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: