Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Jeff_gi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Hello,
please go to www.scientificcoin.io, create a profile and follow instructions.
Best

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Feb 19: official platform release

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation
b) dividends from successful ICOs

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

4-5 months is something I can wait.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

Security tokens: we are already considering to register them in USA and Switzerland.
Thanks for the info. I was also interested in that question.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

Security tokens: we are already considering to register them in USA and Switzerland.

Good move. U think security tokens will be the next big thing, There are too many utility token that are already obsolete.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

I believe that until the launch of the platform in February, we will still have some rises and falls in prices related to crypto, and as long as good moments in the mean time, we can have big whales coming up and noticing the project, that encourages me.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I believe that until the launch of the platform in February, we will still have some rises and falls in prices related to crypto, and as long as good moments in the mean time, we can have big whales coming up and noticing the project, that encourages me.
I think the same way, the critical point is going to be at the launch of the platform.
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Good move. U think security tokens will be the next big thing, There are too many utility token that are already obsolete.

Like you, i like security tokens more than the utility tokens. They will eventually become useless after some time.
Hopefully platform will catch the bull season.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Rise and fall will always there in the market and I wish when the platform is ready to be launched, the sentiment in the market is in the good one. That for sure will bring more people to come.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Like you, i like security tokens more than the utility tokens. They will eventually become useless after some time.
Hopefully platform will catch the bull season.

Yes, security tokens are much better due to the profit sharing. You don't have to create artificial demand through utility tokens. Let's hope for a good bull run in February.   Cheesy
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Rise and fall will always there in the market and I wish when the platform is ready to be launched, the sentiment in the market is in the good one. That for sure will bring more people to come.
I'm not sure that after this fall the market will be able to recover in this year, but it's crypto world and there is nothing surprising here.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

I'm not sure that after this fall the market will be able to recover in this year, but it's crypto world and there is nothing surprising here.

It looks like it might recover a little by the end of this year, which is a great news for scientificcoin. We might see stable growth which would mean old investors would come back to crypto projects.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

It looks like it might recover a little by the end of this year, which is a great news for scientificcoin. We might see stable growth which would mean old investors would come back to crypto projects.
You are right, we need to believe in a better future and with optimism go further against all past losses. There are not many scientific projects, but this project will be able to unite them all and make a single platform.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

This is certainly important aspect, it's very good that Scientific team does not neglect the security - investors should be calm for their funds.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

You are right, we need to believe in a better future and with optimism go further against all past losses. There are not many scientific projects, but this project will be able to unite them all and make a single platform.

I am sure lot of project will use scientificcoin platform, i mean who can say no to free money from crowdfunding to kick start their projects. I am sure investors will recognise this potential and support them in ICO.

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Good day!
I find this project to be among the best on the market right now. Why? Because it can actually be that shot in the arm that science needs, y'know? We are on the verge of great discoveries, all we need is a little backing!
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Good day!
I find this project to be among the best on the market right now. Why? Because it can actually be that shot in the arm that science needs, y'know? We are on the verge of great discoveries, all we need is a little backing!

I agree. People could invest a couple of Dollars every month for science if they want to. Sounds like a great idea.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

then the platform will be released in February 2019 average waiting time, profit for investors curency revaluation personally i do not think so much it will happen, so remain the dividends just hope it will be a lot...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Good day!

Thanks for your kind words! Hopefully, we will bring to market a produce with positive impacts for investors and the scientific world too

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: