Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Excellent. The prospects for the project are significant. But it seems to me better and safer to focus on scientific projects outside of Russia.

I think scientificcoin should also put this on their website.

This is a great accomplishment and should make everybody see it.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Excellent. The prospects for the project are significant. But it seems to me better and safer to focus on scientific projects outside of Russia.

Indeed, I think that's something to that they should be proud of and give it more visibility.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Indeed, I think that's something to that they should be proud of and give it more visibility.

Yes, it is free and good advertisement coming from an independent convention and not some Internet website.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Such policy will definitely make good for the project as it shows its independence from somebody other's ideas and similar projects. Each team has to go its own way...
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Yes, it is free and good advertisement coming from an independent convention and not some Internet website.

Better than free.

They are getting paid for it Smiley

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Better than free.

What exactly do you mean with this? Did this Blockshow Oscar also come with prize money?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

Better than free.

What exactly do you mean with this? Did this Blockshow Oscar also come with prize money?

That would indeed be nice but I don't remember reading about a price money.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Scientific discoveries will contribute to the modernization of society in a more modern and advanced way. This is a project of great significance that is investing in scientific discoveries, investing in social progress. Does the project have limited or prioritized investment in scientific research for different areas?

I don't think so. Scientificcoin team will just provide a platform and an indicative risk rating for potential investors and it will be up to investors to decide which project to support.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Scientific discoveries will contribute to the modernization of society in a more modern and advanced way. This is a project of great significance that is investing in scientific discoveries, investing in social progress. Does the project have limited or prioritized investment in scientific research for different areas?

I don't think so. Scientificcoin team will just provide a platform and an indicative risk rating for potential investors and it will be up to investors to decide which project to support.
You are right, the project will help improve social progress, this platform will allow for those who have good idea or any of scientific works, but due to lack of funding they can not properly develop, I hope this will change.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

You are right, the project will help improve social progress, this platform will allow for those who have good idea or any of scientific works, but due to lack of funding they can not properly develop, I hope this will change.

Do you guys know if there are similar platforms as scientificcoin? I think scientific projects are generally not that popular among investors and they are usually underfunded, so I hope scientificcoin can change that.

aveon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

Do you guys know if there are similar platforms as scientificcoin? I think scientific projects are generally not that popular among investors and they are usually underfunded, so I hope scientificcoin can change that.
We talked about it previously and agreed there are no so scientifically broad project as this one. others are narrower.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

We talked about it previously and agreed there are no so scientifically broad project as this one. others are narrower.

I did my own research not so long ago, and the few projects found with Qualified Teams were not so promising, they were limited, of course these projects may evolve in the near future and expand their performance, but at the moment Scientificcoin goes much further
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

I did my own research not so long ago, and the few projects found with Qualified Teams were not so promising, they were limited, of course these projects may evolve in the near future and expand their performance, but at the moment Scientificcoin goes much further

There maybe other blockchain based crowdfunding platform but SCIENTIFICCOIN has a unique niche catering to scientists and like minded investors, and that I think makes this project more valuable.

There are many blockchain based crowdfunding platform, but they only only focus on crowdfunding and ico.
Scientificcoin offering unique algo that first time i know

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA

I think this is must watch for new investors to understand how the platform will work and their use cases.
loup

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

There maybe other blockchain based crowdfunding platform but SCIENTIFICCOIN has a unique niche catering to scientists and like minded investors, and that I think makes this project more valuable.

There are many blockchain based crowdfunding platform, but they only only focus on crowdfunding and ico.
Scientificcoin offering unique algo that first time i know
Indeed, this project has a unique approach that looks like has attracted the attention of some experts to the point of making them win an award.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA

I think this is must watch for new investors to understand how the platform will work and their use cases.

Thanks for sharing! A very good video explaining a lot about the project, they should publish it on their official channel.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

Did they change the header of the thread or it always says: "BlockShow Oscar Winner"

Even they change or didn't, it is a nice idea to put that there.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Did they change the header of the thread or it always says: "BlockShow Oscar Winner"

Of course they changed it and put it only in their header after they got the Blockshow Oscar. Yeah, its a good idea and they should make as much as possible about winning this award, it's hard enough in these times to attact investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Of course they changed it and put it only in their header after they got the Blockshow Oscar. Yeah, its a good idea and they should make as much as possible about winning this award, it's hard enough in these times to attact investors.

The good news especially in winning an award should be announced as soon as possible and as long as possible as well. Attract more people to come in this bearish trend indeed very hard.
loup

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

The good news especially in winning an award should be announced as soon as possible and as long as possible as well. Attract more people to come in this bearish trend indeed very hard.
I also think that this is such an important news that they had to put it in the header.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: