Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Did they change the header of the thread or it always says: "BlockShow Oscar Winner"

Even they change or didn't, it is a nice idea to put that there.

Of course they changed it and put it only in their header after they got the Blockshow Oscar. Yeah, its a good idea and they should make as much as possible about winning this award, it's hard enough in these times to attact investors.

The good news especially in winning an award should be announced as soon as possible and as long as possible as well. Attract more people to come in this bearish trend indeed very hard.
I also think that this is such an important news that they had to put it in the header.
The market activity is kinda suspended now, and only bright and different from others offers are able to attract some investors.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

Did they change the header of the thread or it always says: "BlockShow Oscar Winner"

Of course they changed it and put it only in their header after they got the Blockshow Oscar. Yeah, its a good idea and they should make as much as possible about winning this award, it's hard enough in these times to attact investors.

The good news especially in winning an award should be announced as soon as possible and as long as possible as well. Attract more people to come in this bearish trend indeed very hard.

I can't agree more.

They have a good title right now and they should use it even in little occasions too.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA

I think this is must watch for new investors to understand how the platform will work and their use cases.

Thanks for sharing! A very good video explaining a lot about the project, they should publish it on their official channel.
Thanks for the video. It's always a good idea to have some videos explaining details about the project.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA

I think this is must watch for new investors to understand how the platform will work and their use cases.

Thanks for sharing! A very good video explaining a lot about the project, they should publish it on their official channel.
Thanks for the video. It's always a good idea to have some videos explaining details about the project.

Yeah nice video and good to see one of the team in a live video.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.
Yes, we will apply to security law in USA and Switzerland.

Sorry, but where is your company registered? I find that your offices based in 3 countries (Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland) ?  Huh

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.

Sorry, but where is your company registered? I find that your offices based in 3 countries (Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland) ?  Huh

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?

He probably means hireascientist.com and healthmonitor.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

How are those projects related to scientificcoin? I though they are completely different projects, just managed by the same team, otherwise they don't have anything in common.

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

How are those projects related to scientificcoin? I though they are completely different projects, just managed by the same team, otherwise they don't have anything in common.

As I understand it, healthmonitor is indeed a project independent from Scientificcoin. But Hireascientist.com is the freelancers platform for hiring scientific developers and part of the Scientificcoin project. 

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I also think that this is such an important news that they had to put it in the header.
The market activity is kinda suspended now, and only bright and different from others offers are able to attract some investors.

I hope so much we gonna see the market improving in the nearest future, but nothing keeps happening. So projects now really have to go an extra mile in order to attract investors.

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

As I understand it, healthmonitor is indeed a project independent from Scientificcoin. But Hireascientist.com is the freelancers platform for hiring scientific developers and part of the Scientificcoin project. 

Yes, this is how I understand it as well. Some of the scientists will probably be found on the freelancer and scientificcoin site.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

So will Health Monitor have its application on the platform? Or the amounts collected in your ICO are sufficient to give continuity to their script. It would be interesting to see them operate on the Scientificcoin platform  Cheesy
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

So will Health Monitor have its application on the platform? Or the amounts collected in your ICO are sufficient to give continuity to their script. It would be interesting to see them operate on the Scientificcoin platform  Cheesy

I don't think health monitor would be anything with this project. It already developed and a finished product.

Still, maybe they have some other ideas about this.

aveon

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

That is way too early to even try to guess that. Even the previously developed projects could take part in a new one, if the latter is successful.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

Aside from the Blockshow attendance, does the team have any upcoming events to participate that will give the project more exposure?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Aside from the Blockshow attendance, does the team have any upcoming events to participate that will give the project more exposure?

In their website, there is two events upcoming.

26-27 september world blockchain congress and 27 november - 1 december blockshow asia

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

26-27 september world blockchain congress and 27 november - 1 december blockshow asia

That's good. They were in the US and won the Oscar and now they will be going to Asia to promote the project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

That's good. They were in the US and won the Oscar and now they will be going to Asia to promote the project.
I hope they have as much success there as they have had in US.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

When I first read they won the Oscar I thought this has something to do with acting, but I see there is a show. Didn't know what one.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

That's definitely a good thing they participate in events all over the world. Maybe they will get some partners or potential big investors and they will surely increase awareness about the project.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

That's definitely a good thing they participate in events all over the world. Maybe they will get some partners or potential big investors and they will surely increase awareness about the project.

I think that's the plan and their other project make it big it will be great for the team's credibility

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: