Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.
Yes, we will apply to security law in USA and Switzerland.

Sorry, but where is your company registered? I find that your offices based in 3 countries (Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland) ?  Huh

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?

He probably means hireascientist.com and healthmonitor.

How are those projects related to scientificcoin? I though they are completely different projects, just managed by the same team, otherwise they don't have anything in common.

As I understand it, healthmonitor is indeed a project independent from Scientificcoin. But Hireascientist.com is the freelancers platform for hiring scientific developers and part of the Scientificcoin project. 

yes, you are right

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

This is a nice shift towards the popularity and success of the project. I want just wish that guy to achieve everything intended to be achieved and spread the news to non-crypto people so that the project will become famous offline as well.
Everything will depend on whether they find investors at this difficult time. I'm sure that if this ICO were launched 1 year earlier they would be successful now.

Since winning the Blockshow Oscar, I guess most investors would favor this one over other projects so that I can say its ICO has very high possibility of a good turn out. Smiley

not sure what to say considering how low the market is going now.

the market is going down but new projects will rise...
We can't neglect the fact that the ICO projects and the Ethereum have interdependence - With the fall of the ethereum, investors are losing interest to ICO projects.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

This is a nice shift towards the popularity and success of the project. I want just wish that guy to achieve everything intended to be achieved and spread the news to non-crypto people so that the project will become famous offline as well.
Everything will depend on whether they find investors at this difficult time. I'm sure that if this ICO were launched 1 year earlier they would be successful now.

Since winning the Blockshow Oscar, I guess most investors would favor this one over other projects so that I can say its ICO has very high possibility of a good turn out. Smiley

the market is going down but new projects will rise...
We can't neglect the fact that the ICO projects and the Ethereum have interdependence - With the fall of the ethereum, investors are losing interest to ICO projects.

Scientific Coin is a Coin and we are not doing any ICO. We are simply using an ERC20-compliant token to streamline the private sale.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Still, if you are investing something, you would probably choose, the one with the oscar.

Also there is some prize money.

Yeah I guess most investors would consider it a plus factor in choosing projects worthy of their investments, I think this is just the beginning, more goods things could happen on this one hopefully.

I think that they are mostly after big investors (because small ones like us, don't have anything to spend right now) so, for them it would be a crucial information.

I thin kso too. Only big investors have the funds to invest now. They will also benefit the most from an uptrend in the market.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Still, if you are investing something, you would probably choose, the one with the oscar.

Yeah I guess most investors would consider it a plus factor in choosing projects worthy of their investments, I think this is just the beginning, more goods things could happen on this one hopefully.

I think that they are mostly after big investors (because small ones like us, don't have anything to spend right now) so, for them it would be a crucial information.

I thin kso too. Only big investors have the funds to invest now. They will also benefit the most from an uptrend in the market.

Medium/large investors always have funds to allocate in good investment opportunities. We are also targeting typical FIAT investors

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Considering the repurchase period in the crypto, with prices down, and those who prefer to freeze values on good investment opportunities, I would not say that only great whales would be willing now, but middlemen too
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Medium/large investors always have funds to allocate in good investment opportunities. We are also targeting typical FIAT investors

Looking also for fiat investors is a smart idea, in the current crypto market situation it's vital to broaden your potential investor base.

aveon

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Looking also for fiat investors is a smart idea, in the current crypto market situation it's vital to broaden your potential investor base.
That would be definitely hard, but probably possible. Now, it's dangerous to exchange fiat for crypto without thorough research of the market.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

In current market conditions, we need smart investors who can evaluate and see the opportunities in our tokens. Those investors might easily come from outside the current crypto universe(maybe they want to enter now). Of course, they will have pretty different requirements...

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

we have a full roadmap including
a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

In current market conditions, we need smart investors who can evaluate and see the opportunities in our tokens. Those investors might easily come from outside the current crypto universe(maybe they want to enter now). Of course, they will have pretty different requirements...

How is going so far, finding some smart investors?

LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

What about other communications channels such as social  media eg. Twitter, Facebook, do you have plans to tap those platforms in order to maximize your marketing reach?
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

What about other communications channels such as social  media eg. Twitter, Facebook, do you have plans to tap those platforms in order to maximize your marketing reach?

ppc means pay per click and refers to ads on websites. I think Facebook is off limits since it still has banned all crypto ads, hasn't it?
aveon

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

ppc means pay per click and refers to ads on websites. I think Facebook is off limits since it still has banned all crypto ads, hasn't it?
Do you mean pop-ups? Sometimes I guess I still notice crypto ads (though much more rarely than previously) on my FB page
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

Do you mean pop-ups? Sometimes I guess I still notice crypto ads (though much more rarely than previously) on my FB page

I mean regular ads, not pop up windows. Advertising is tough if you can't reach the tech-savvy and young people.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

Hi, promotion on Twitter and Facebook have very limited conversion... Reddit would worth and we are considering it as well

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

I mean regular ads, not pop up windows. Advertising is tough if you can't reach the tech-savvy and young people.
This ban as I know - applies only to paid crypto advertising at facebook. For bounty participants nothing has changed. By the way, pop-up ads can easily block with help adblock for browser.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

What about other communications channels such as social  media eg. Twitter, Facebook, do you have plans to tap those platforms in order to maximize your marketing reach?

This ban as I know - applies only to paid crypto advertising at facebook. For bounty participants nothing has changed. By the way, pop-up ads can easily block with help adblock for browser.

We have already tried in the past: Google, FB and the likes have a very limited impact in a crowd-sale.  They are much more valuable to build a community or to gain first adopters.

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

They don't have to do pop-up ads, I think ordinary ads on related websites would have much bigger impact. I have very big doubts about the usefulness of pop-ups.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

They don't have to do pop-up ads, I think ordinary ads on related websites would have much bigger impact. I have very big doubts about the usefulness of pop-ups.

Yes, very very limited. Popups are very disturbing nowadays

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: