Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Projects with pre-developed platforms and / or projects under development will be better used in this downturn period, some projects with open CIUs have not raised enough for development and have not developed enough to continue, becoming a paradox
Indeed, those project that depend too much in the money they can raise to continue with their road map (at least in their first stages) are going to have a hard time to survive.

That's right! And that's why I have high hopes for Scientificcoin since they are quite far with their platform development having completed already 60% with their own money.
You are right, besides they will make profit at different times from all successful scientific projects that will be placed on their platform.
Yes, and the way the Platform will operate gives us the security of a continuous and lasting work, even after ICO, because the demand will require professionalism and commitment of the Team, and the profit that will be made on supported projects will be worth it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

Projects with pre-developed platforms and / or projects under development will be better used in this downturn period, some projects with open CIUs have not raised enough for development and have not developed enough to continue, becoming a paradox
Indeed, those project that depend too much in the money they can raise to continue with their road map (at least in their first stages) are going to have a hard time to survive.

That's right! And that's why I have high hopes for Scientificcoin since they are quite far with their platform development having completed already 60% with their own money.
You are right, besides they will make profit at different times from all successful scientific projects that will be placed on their platform.
Yes, and the way the Platform will operate gives us the security of a continuous and lasting work, even after ICO, because the demand will require professionalism and commitment of the Team, and the profit that will be made on supported projects will be worth it

Yeah, I'm quite optimistic about this project since I understand that all factors of it seems on the right track in terms of its development, funds and community and is steadily gaining recognition over time.

We are happy that our community shares the same optimism as we have.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Yeah, I'm quite optimistic about this project since I understand that all factors of it seems on the right track in terms of its development, funds and community and is steadily gaining recognition over time.

I hope the market situation won't influence the development of scientificcoin much, because that would be a shame. The team seems to be working hard on this one.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

I love teams with risking their own money. It shows their belief and ambition for the project. There are not many teams showing this kind of attitude for their project.

sshiddiq67

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

I hope that, support from various communities on this platform will provide motivation for team performance and sustainable project development. farmers who grow apples must bear apples that can be sold at reasonable prices.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

I share your optimism. They have a great project which also pays dividend, a great team which beliefs its project and also an oscar which show an outsider admiration for the project. Everything seems great so far.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
I think its very interesting project!!!
But interestingly your blockchain will be developed?

Our blockchain development is in progress

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

I share your optimism. They have a great project which also pays dividend, a great team which beliefs its project and also an oscar which show an outsider admiration for the project. Everything seems great so far.

What everybody in the crypto community are waiting is that the crypto market will become bullish which could have a very positive impact on this project. I do hope it will come very soon. Smiley

It will happen when the crowd will believe in bull anymore

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

No, I don't think they are directly linked to each other. Just the team of developers is the same. Otherwise, I think those two are independent projects.

So, how will they be able to give their time and efforts to both of the project at the same time?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

No, I don't think they are directly linked to each other. Just the team of developers is the same. Otherwise, I think those two are independent projects.

So, how will they be able to give their time and efforts to both of the project at the same time?

Hi, there are +42 people currently collaborating to Scientific Coin. HM monitor team is smaller...
Few people are in both projects

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.

I think that an own blockchain is essential to this kind of project. I hope they don't have too many problems with it once it's launched.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

I think that an own blockchain is essential to this kind of project. I hope they don't have too many problems with it once it's launched.

Usually projects with their own blockchain are the ones with the highest growth.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Usually projects with their own blockchain are the ones with the highest growth.
... or the ones that disappear before others not successful do because their devs did overestimate their potential.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1037311784867319809

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
According to information from Icobench rating platform: Health Monitor ICO was end 31st Jan 2018, they raised: $562,680 value of tokens sold in ICO.

But why this tokens dont trading at exchanges? I cant see at coinmarketcap? ICO finished a half year ago. How going development?

It is probably work in progress. They have a limited amount of funds and probably don't want to pay for high listing fees.

But without exchanges tokens dont have any value... When ICO of their first project finished? Does scientific coins have some agreements with exchanges already?
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

I think there maybe minor issues that will arise once the mainnet had been launched but I'm confident in the team's ability to resolve it asap.
Look Kace

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Hi dev's! Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this business.This could be some good partnership ann)))
sargontherockstar

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Really good organized ICO, thanks for devs and designers, It's look like pretty awesome.  Grin
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Really good organized ICO, thanks for devs and designers, It's look like pretty awesome.  Grin

we try our best!  Wink

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1037311784867319809

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
According to information from Icobench rating platform: Health Monitor ICO was end 31st Jan 2018, they raised: $562,680 value of tokens sold in ICO.

But why this tokens dont trading at exchanges? I cant see at coinmarketcap? ICO finished a half year ago. How going development?

It is probably work in progress. They have a limited amount of funds and probably don't want to pay for high listing fees.

But without exchanges tokens dont have any value... When ICO of their first project finished? Does scientific coins have some agreements with exchanges already?

I think they want to develop their project more and list after that, i dont think otherwise, what was their soft cap and hard cap ?

btw. bots are here as far as i can see.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Fgama35

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

How is the project roadmap?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: