Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 [1436] 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509652 times)
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:51:03 PM

You guys should be talking in a big BlackcoinTalk forum post...

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

You guys should be talking in a big BlackcoinTalk forum post...

how about no
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

Brammien, marketing is not in our hands. It is in yours, everyday!! Please help us! Generate interest, donate money, give people something to donate too, devise plans, come up with strategies. You are your own foundation!

Huh? How am I the foundation, when I'm not on the foundation? I don't even know who's in the foundation?  Huh

Why dont you start a foundation..?

Don't think we need one, and it's bad idea. Think hard about this guys, you can't ever undo a foundation. It just won't happen. The only way is imploding and it failing to end the foundation, and that will be horrible for the coin. So if you want the current people to run this coin until they resign, or fail, then support the idea of the foundation. If not, you'll never be able to hold anyone accountable for poor decisions or your investments will be at the mercy of the foundation. This is the concern, and I feel like only few here get this.

It's not everyday a bunch of young men get a chance to be in charge of millions of dollars without a vote, or any sort of interview process.

bramien are you even thinking of what your writing?

"you'll never be able to hold anyone accountable for poor decisions or your investments will be at the mercy of the foundation"

your investment is at the mercy of everyone bramien not a group of people. If everyone decides to sell there wont be a foundation let alone an investment. If you guys keep it up nobody will have any value to the investment.  There are ways to voice your concerns but attack after attack is like not good. Im not for or against anything let me make it clear. Your comment can also apply to IE and his projects what happens if in wallst or the usb cards people hate it.  We wil have fud too and who are you going to hold accountable IE.  Let things run, let people work if something bad happens we will address it as a community but please dont jump the gun..  

Thanks

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:02:03 PM

IMPORTANT
Any Chinese speakers here willing to help us get listed on BTC38? I've tried to contact them before but I don't think they're replying to messages in English, as several other people have had the same problem. If you're willing to give it a shot, please go to http://btc38.com/trade_en.html and and try to contact them through QQ or by opening a support ticket. They also have a forum over at http://www.coin38.org/ where you can ask them directly. Please help if you can as this would give us a nice boost in volume and some great publicity as the KNC Titan competition is about to start.

Hey, that's actually quite a good idea in creating liquidity for blackcoin, i have to be honest that china is not the best market I'd love our coin to be in, nevertheless,

a good idea is to gauge your suggestion with other community members on reddit and blackcointalk

here
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

and

here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php

More people that would discuss about it and know about the effort will help with brainstorming Smiley

Cheers bro!

I really tried to start reading both reddit and blackcointalk. And I still try but I must be too dumb for this.
I don't get it how to read only new comments on reddit. I don't get it how the hell forum is organized.

The only thing reddit seems good for me - up/downvote and that's all.
The only thing blackcointalk seems good for me - development discussions.

I personally prefer to have "all in one" like twitter or facebook feed.
And that's why I prefer this thread over the sites you mentioned.

Just my 2 BLK

It took me a bit to figure out how to read new stuff too, but just click the 'new' tab at the top of the page and it'll switch the view.

Yes, I tried that too but it gives you only "new topics" and not "new comments" I believe. Say there are "PR Firm Transparency and PLEASE LIST YOUR IDEAS!" topic  Wink and 60 comments in it. And 5 of them are new (I know this thanks to RES ( http://www.reddit.com/r/Enhancement )). I want to read this 5 only. How can I find them? (sorry if that's too dumb question but I really don't get it)

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:04:33 PM

Udjin I would also like to know how o do that. Make a post about it on reddit (not trying to push the community but if he wants help on reddit he should ask there).
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

seems most people have already moved to /r/blackcoin or blackcointalk.com

All I see are walls of text being reposted

yeah... as stated, seems the intelligent conversation has moved on to where their posts are not lost in walls of text.

Blackcoin is to big for a single thread.

snakegi

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:06:10 PM

The exchange is unknown for most people yet but it's growing fast!

And we have new stuff every week.

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:11:05 PM

Udjin I would also like to know how o do that. Make a post about it on reddit (not trying to push the community but if he wants help on reddit he should ask there).

just found this

http://www.reddit.com/gold/about
New comment highlighting.
What's new? Highlight which comments are new since the last time you viewed a thread.

https://ssl.reddit.com/gold?goldtype=autorenew&source=about
$3.99 / month
$29.99 / year (which works out to just $2.50 / month!)

So they want me to pay $4 per month for this basic feature???
FUCK THEM!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

Question...

Is there a place, a market place of sorts, that I could sell some Jordans for Blackcoin? If so could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you Blackcoin Community
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:13:18 PM

Question...

Is there a place, a market place of sorts, that I could sell some Jordans for Blackcoin? If so could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you Blackcoin Community

check out http://www.blkroad.com/

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:13:34 PM

mrwalker, blkroad.com? I do not know if its operational and have never used it so please do your own research as to its legitimacy.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:14:10 PM

Lets just all step back a minute.

I have a few questions regarding both the Foundation and the PR firm since it is relevant to this discussion.

Can the following questions be answered without personal attacks and FUD?

1. Why does a decentralized currency need a centralized Foundation in the first place?
2. What is the mission of the Foundation?
3. What  promotional plans does the Foundation/Dev team have in place for the next several weeks until the PR firm can supply a plan?
4. Once the PR firm does supply a plan, where will the additional funding come from to execute the plan?
5. Since the community is paying for half of the PR Firm, why not let the community select their own PR firm? There are thousands of PR firm across the planet.

I do not think the community quite understands that the $30,000 the PR firm is being paid is just to offer plans and advice. It will cost an additional $70,000 - $250,000+ to put whatever plan into motion.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

brammien, we only control our own funds. We cannot possibly exert control over millions of dollars. It is a decentralized currency. we are an investment group. We control our funds which we are currently using to help everyone as much as possible. You have caused us to rethink the use of the term foundation because it is clearly causing a lot of issues. We are an investment group. That is all. I think some people have been led astray as to what we can and cannot do.

Okay, so if you are an investment group, then will the investment group be tweeting, facebook, social media under the official blackcoin, or under another name? If your just an investment group, then that's fine, but should not be overlapping of the official pages, with investment groups pages. Like we as investment group support or don't support something is okay, but we as blackcoin foundation don't is then shown as official.

I'm okay personally with investment group, but not under official title representing the coin. If this group does well and helps coin, great. If not, then it's only investment group and not under tile of anything else. I just believe there should not be conflicting interest. I'd hope Soekip is NOT part of this group, since he's now representing the coin as figurehead. That would be huge conflict of interest.

mrwalker1750

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:19:02 PM

Question...

mrwalker, blkroad.com? I do not know if its operational and have never used it so please do your own research as to its legitimacy.

I will do my research. Thanks
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:20:42 PM

Question...

I will do my research. Thanks

It's legit. And the domain is on my name.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Brammien, marketing is not in our hands. It is in yours, everyday!! Please help us! Generate interest, donate money, give people something to donate too, devise plans, come up with strategies. You are your own foundation!

Huh? How am I the foundation, when I'm not on the foundation? I don't even know who's in the foundation?  Huh

Don't think we need one, and it's bad idea. Think hard about this guys, you can't ever undo a foundation. It just won't happen. The only way is imploding and it failing to end the foundation, and that will be horrible for the coin. So if you want the current people to run this coin until they resign, or fail, then support the idea of the foundation. If not, you'll never be able to hold anyone accountable for poor decisions or your investments will be at the mercy of the foundation. This is the concern, and I feel like only few here get this.

It's not everyday a bunch of young men get a chance to be in charge of millions of dollars without a vote, or any sort of interview process.

"you'll never be able to hold anyone accountable for poor decisions or your investments will be at the mercy of the foundation"

your investment is at the mercy of everyone bramien not a group of people. If everyone decides to sell there wont be a foundation let alone an investment. If you guys keep it up nobody will have any value to the investment.  There are ways to voice your concerns but attack after attack is like not good. Im not for or against anything let me make it clear. Your comment can also apply to IE and his projects what happens if in wallst or the usb cards people hate it.  We wil have fud too and who are you going to hold accountable IE.  Let things run, let people work if something bad happens we will address it as a community but please dont jump the gun..  

Thanks

I'm not jumping the gun, I'm thinking ahead. This is a decision you cannot come back from, be very very clear about that. You set up a foundation, that's it, it's in place and only way to remove it would be negative on our investments.

As for IE's projects, and the PR, I'm supporting both. If they don't work they tried, I'm not saying I'd do it same way, but they are putting forth effort. Let's be clear also, I'm not against anything with the projects, these people work hard and deserve credit, I'm against foundation, power centralized, and undemocratic process in a decentralized currency.

That's it, fix that and I'll stop complaining.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:21:32 PM

Thanks

I'm not jumping the gun, I'm thinking ahead. This is a decision you cannot come back from, be very very clear about that. You set up a foundation, that's it, it's in place and only way to remove it would be negative on our investments.

As for IE's projects, and the PR, I'm supporting both. If they don't work they tried, I'm not saying I'd do it same way, but they are putting forth effort. Let's be clear also, I'm not against anything with the projects, these people work hard and deserve credit, I'm against foundation, power centralized, and undemocratic process in a decentralized currency.

That's it, fix that and I'll stop complaining.

Foundations are member- driven. It should have proper statutes, yes.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:22:14 PM

brammien, we only control our own funds. We cannot possibly exert control over millions of dollars. It is a decentralized currency. we are an investment group. We control our funds which we are currently using to help everyone as much as possible. You have caused us to rethink the use of the term foundation because it is clearly causing a lot of issues. We are an investment group. That is all. I think some people have been led astray as to what we can and cannot do.

Okay, so if you are an investment group, then will the investment group be tweeting, facebook, social media under the official blackcoin, or under another name? If your just an investment group, then that's fine, but should not be overlapping of the official pages, with investment groups pages. Like we as investment group support or don't support something is okay, but we as blackcoin foundation don't is then shown as official.

I'm okay personally with investment group, but not under official title representing the coin. If this group does well and helps coin, great. If not, then it's only investment group and not under tile of anything else. I just believe there should not be conflicting interest. I'd hope Soekip is NOT part of this group, since he's now representing the coin as figurehead. That would be huge conflict of interest.

Hum...why is an investment group seeking donations from the community?
agxio

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:23:11 PM

Austin Global Exchange will be hosting a Live Chat Tues 05/06 12a - 2a UTC (Mon 05/05 8p - 10p EDT). Come join us to talk BlackCoin, Bitcoin, AGX, and more. Just log in to agx.io/ and navigate to the BC/BTC market at agx.io/markets/296/trade to participate!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:23:20 PM

see this link - https://bitcoinfoundation.org/

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
Pages: « 1 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 [1436] 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: