R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:51:13 AM

"incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network?" error on loading GPUcoin wallet in Windows. Just started happening all of a sudden. Anybody else with same prob ? Just backup wallet and reinstalled. Did NOT fix ! Using wallet on Windows 7 system. New wallet was fine for past 3 days then this Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhiteyZ

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:21:04 AM

It seems that i received my IPO money too. The price on the current exchanges are pretty crappy, right? Whats wrong with those sellers? The coin is much more valueable! I believe in this coin, so I will hold my GPUC`s for a longre time...
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:33:57 AM

"incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network?" error on loading GPUcoin wallet in Windows. Just started happening all of a sudden. Anybody else with same prob ? Just backup wallet and reinstalled. Did NOT fix ! Using wallet on Windows 7 system. New wallet was fine for past 3 days then this Huh

Find the location of the 'AppData' or 'Application Data' folder.  It might be hidden (it is in XP).  For some it is under C:/Users/Owner or something like that.  You can search for it.

There should be a folder with the gpucoin settings.  Open this and delete everything but the wallet.dat file.

Make sure you have the latest version and run your wallet again. 

This happens when your computer is storing old settings because at some point you installed an older version, after running again they will be generated with the correct settings.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
dwolfx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:36:12 AM

Anyone have any good settings for the following cards

R9 280x

R9 270x

?

Leetpools!
tavirosu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:39:20 AM

if their store release then with reasonable gpucoins heck the value will skyrocket!  Grin

The prices are going to be the market value of GPUc for BTC. In other words, the CEO could have opened his ship and just sold his video cards via BTC instead of stringing us along into mining his crapcoin to trade for the BTC equivalent of GPUs  Roll Eyes

Except this makes GPUCoin resiliant to a huge spike in BTC value since you will be able to pair the coin with the value of the cards and then with the difficullty of mining/aquiring it. As in if on a r9 280x if it takes you two months of mining to get enough coins to buy another card then I don't see how the value of the coin can go fluctuate that much.

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:04:25 AM

Anyone have any good settings for the following cards

R9 280x

R9 270x

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416572.0

Godspeed  Wink
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:33:08 AM

Spread hashrate and be safe, go for p2pool!! Lots of block found Smiley
Only 0.5% Fee

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Address: p2phash.com:9404
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:9404 and use the GPUcoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
hughjays77

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:46:00 AM

Worked like a charm. Cheeers

[qm.uote author=hughjays77 link=topic=469887.msg5635500#msg5635500 date=1394517073]

Find the location of the 'AppData' or 'Application Data' folder.  It might be hidden (it is in XP).  For some it is under C:/Users/Owner or something like that.  You can search for it.

There should be a folder with the gpucoin settings.  Open this and delete everything but the wallet.dat file.

Make sure you have the latest version and run your wallet again. 

This happens when your computer is storing old settings because at some point you installed an older version, after running again they will be generated with the correct settings.
[/quote]
Danz0r77

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:21:08 AM

Difficulty only 17, can anyone confirm this or is my  pool on a fork?

Ta!

Nope, that's right
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:22:45 AM

From 200 Satoshi to 30 Satoshi... in one night are you serious?
IPO holders would not dump their shit?
Market looks quite different...

Do you really still think it's smart to buy IPO and that it is healthy for a market when millions of coins are spread around in the same hour?
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:24:52 AM

Do you really still think it's smart to buy IPO and that it is healthy for a market when millions of coins are spread around in the same hour?

This was somewhat expected.  Wait a few days to make an analysis.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:30:23 AM

Well, now that the initial net hashrate has dropped by 2/3, the true believers can get all the good mining.  Grin

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
Jherek

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:44:46 AM

This was somewhat expected.  Wait a few days to make an analysis.

Of course, anyone who's able just to think one meter far would expect, that it is bad for any market to flood it with supply. Well, anyone but these that bought into IPO.
nauticatom

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:25:28 AM

Of course, anyone who's able just to think one meter far would expect, that it is bad for any market to flood it with supply. Well, anyone but these that bought into IPO.

Dear toolbag Noobie - If you take a look at the volume on bittrex - its 1000, 2000, 10000, 2500, etc... Those of us who bought the IPO coin, have SEVERAL MILLION coins. So unless you see SEVERAL MILLION coins at 10 satoshi, please stop saying that IPO holders are dumping, we arent. We are holding.  You know whos selling, Noobies like you, who do this ----> ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant mine very much on my 1 or 2 card rig, because they wouldnt let me instamine , wahhhhhhh, so im going to sell my coin for nothing, and go back and mine other coins with low difficulty, like flappycoin.

Shut Up, Really ----- You owe it to yourselves that the price is depressed. There will be more low digit dumping once noobies find out they cant buy a GPU for 2000Gpucoin because they depressed their flappybird currency so much. 
SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:30:09 AM

Some people on here have no patience. This coin hasn't even got off the ground yet, wait for a week or so until more info about the shop front is available, I'm pretty sure the price is going to go up.

You need to look at the trade volume, as far as I can tell no one is dumping the buy orders aren't there to make it worth while even if people wanted too.

I received my IPO last night and this morning I am buying more while the price is so cheap (not much higher than the original IPO cost)
Jherek

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

Dear toolbag Noobie - If you take a look at the volume on bittrex - its 1000, 2000, 10000, 2500, etc... Those of us who bought the IPO coin, have SEVERAL MILLION coins. So unless you see SEVERAL MILLION coins at 10 satoshi, please stop saying that IPO holders are dumping, we arent. We are holding.  You know whos selling, Noobies like you, who do this ----> ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant mine very much on my 1 or 2 card rig, because they wouldnt let me instamine , wahhhhhhh, so im going to sell my coin for nothing, and go back and mine other coins with low difficulty, like flappycoin.

Shut Up, Really ----- You owe it to yourselves that the price is depressed. There will be more low digit dumping once noobies find out they cant buy a GPU for 2000Gpucoin because they depressed their flappybird currency so much. 

>noob calling other noob

Let me guess, your hobby is battlefield?
Get a life, you dense child and stop shitposting.
nauticatom

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:32:59 AM

Some people on here have no patience. This coin hasn't even got off the ground yet, wait for a week or so until more info about the shop front is available, I'm pretty sure the price is going to go up.

You need to look at the trade volume, as far as I can tell no one is dumping the buy orders aren't there to make it worth while even if people wanted too.

I received my IPO last night and this morning I am buying more while the price is so cheap (not much higher than the original IPO cost)

Thats Just Noobie McNvidia Miner - Dont pay them no mind, they are just pissed off that they couldnt instamine the coin, and have as much as the IPO holder do without any risk to investment, or effort. They are like flappy vultures of the crypto world.
nauticatom

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

>noob calling other noob

No believe it or not, its large scale corporate operations, however I believe when you speak with a child, you should not stand up to them, rather sit down on the floor with them, and speak closer to their level, so again, while the only thing you can debate is how I spoke with you, my points in the conversation stand, the dumpers are you Day 0 Miners, not IPO holders, go F yourself.
Jherek

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:35:43 AM

Understanding markets.
You don't need actual dumps for dumping prices. It's enough to know that the market is flooded with supply. Why should one buy when he knows that there are a few sitting on millions just waiting for the right price to cash out? The low volume shoult be a warning, not a sign of health.
Jherek

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:49 AM

>noob calling other noob

No believe it or not, its large scale corporate operations, however I believe when you speak with a child, you should not stand up to them, rather sit down on the floor with them, and speak closer to their level, so again, while the only thing you can debate is how I spoke with you, my points in the conversation stand, the dumpers are you Day 0 Miners, not IPO holders, go F yourself.

Are you so desperate defending your retardness of buying IPO? That you have to call names, pull predictions and barf everything out in a blotch of vomit and then you are expecting me to pick out the arguments from your crap? Fuck off.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: