Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:06:06 AM

That must be really frustrating, TeeGee, especially when it's a long write-up you were excited to share with the community.

As usual your post tonight is very helpful. It's an eye opener.

Ended up watching "State of the Union" right now. Don't think I can do much till tomorrow.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:10:47 AM

I wrote one of my massive posts last night that I sometimes do... little did I know, my wifi had become disconnected, so when I clicked "post" I got a nice "connect to the internet" page. Attempting to go back in the hope my big long message would still be saved, I had no luck. It never re-wrote it because I was annoyed and it was near bed time, but I'll write something similar today. Historically I've always written my posts in google drive before copy / pasting onto the forum reply box... may I suggest to others to do the same if you ever plan on spending an hour+ on a post you're really excited about?

I think we have good time frames in line for the releases of CR.I.S.P for Retirement, followed by CR.I.S.P for Students. I have read some rather interesting, but not entirely unsurprising information gathered from a survey of 4500 ohio university students which I will share at the end of this post. I agreed with one of the posts made earlier that CR.I.S.P for retirement is something that Students will also have their minds on, so we may start with releasing the program that will attract a wider audience. I think a challenge will be preferred risk aversion among people closer to retirement. We will always be encouraging people to begin small with their portfolios (for students this might just be an encouragement to buy $10 on a pre-funded card / vault account or something), but convincing these same people that DNotes provides the investment vehicle to possibly take their small capital input, and turn it into something much larger within a matter of 5-10 years will be a real challenge.  Students on the other hand, tend to have a lower propensity for 'delayed gratification', nor any material investment capital to utilise in their oft constrained budgets. I think CR.I.S.P for Students and Retirement will reward those most who get in earlier, like all great investments. The better we can communicate value in the DNotes investment vehicle, the more people we know will prosper.

I thought I'd leave a few quick quotes that demonstrate the secondary consequences of student debt before all those in the DNote community from the USA go to bed in a couple of hours (RJF, I will be in touch to see if I can go through any research on retirement demographics etc at your direction in the next day or two).

The following quotes and points made are from the Ohio student survey of 4500 students.

One in three students suffer insomnia due to financial worries, and 37 per cent report anxiety over their finances:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/student-finance/9604951/One-in-three-students-suffer-insomnia-due-to-finance-worries-survey-finds.html

“Not having enough money to participate in the same activities as peers had the
largest positive effect (OR=5.708) on reporting financial stress. Students who regularly
spent more than they could afford by using credit or by borrowing were significantly more
likely to report financial stress than those who did not regularly overspend ”

"In the same study, students who need to work to support themselves through tertiary education report more financial stress. Women also report higher stress levels. Students are more concerned by their level of debt at graduation, than by their current debt level."

Interesting stuff...

Oh yeah, also the average student debt is now more than 30,000 per person! The US Government borrows this from the FED (criminal banking cartel) at 0.25%, and then sells the money to students at a higher than 6% stafford interest rate for 2015... shocking.

"Direct unsubsidized loans — the Stafford for graduate students — currently carry a 5.41% interest rate but will increase to 6.21% for loans disbursed starting July 1 2015. The US government borrows the money to facilitate these loans at 0.25% from the FED."

Oh, and I almost forgot, how sick is this!???

If the government were a private loan provider, it would be one of the most profitable companies, next to Exxon mobil and Apple - http://www.mintpressnews.com/how-the-government-profits-from-student-loans-to-the-tune-of-40-billion-a-year/197199/

and this!?

In the UK - According to the Institute for Fiscal Studies, the average student debt will be £44,015 - higher even than the US.  The Higher Education Commission says that it is particularly concerned about the future level of student debt with financial experts estimating that 73 per cent of all students will still be unable to pay off their student loans after 30 years, when debts are automatically wiped.

Urghhh... Not sure what to say now. But baby steps and we will fix it.

After reading your excellent post, I'm thinking of another product directly aimed at helping to pay off those loans. A CR.I.S.P, for Student Loan Repayment....

As far as retirement, I would like to see some data on:

• how many people run out of funds before they pass away
  • How many people end up spending their IRAs on medical bills
  • What does the average non skilled worker receive in monthly payout from a traditional retirement plan vs. an IRA
  • What is the average rate of interest applied to retirement plans

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:51:04 AM

I wrote one of my massive posts last night that I sometimes do... little did I know, my wifi had become disconnected, so when I clicked "post" I got a nice "connect to the internet" page. Attempting to go back in the hope my big long message would still be saved, I had no luck. It never re-wrote it because I was annoyed and it was near bed time, but I'll write something similar today. Historically I've always written my posts in google drive before copy / pasting onto the forum reply box... may I suggest to others to do the same if you ever plan on spending an hour+ on a post you're really excited about?

I think we have good time frames in line for the releases of CR.I.S.P for Retirement, followed by CR.I.S.P for Students. I have read some rather interesting, but not entirely unsurprising information gathered from a survey of 4500 ohio university students which I will share at the end of this post. I agreed with one of the posts made earlier that CR.I.S.P for retirement is something that Students will also have their minds on, so we may start with releasing the program that will attract a wider audience. I think a challenge will be preferred risk aversion among people closer to retirement. We will always be encouraging people to begin small with their portfolios (for students this might just be an encouragement to buy $10 on a pre-funded card / vault account or something), but convincing these same people that DNotes provides the investment vehicle to possibly take their small capital input, and turn it into something much larger within a matter of 5-10 years will be a real challenge.  Students on the other hand, tend to have a lower propensity for 'delayed gratification', nor any material investment capital to utilise in their oft constrained budgets. I think CR.I.S.P for Students and Retirement will reward those most who get in earlier, like all great investments. The better we can communicate value in the DNotes investment vehicle, the more people we know will prosper.

I thought I'd leave a few quick quotes that demonstrate the secondary consequences of student debt before all those in the DNote community from the USA go to bed in a couple of hours (RJF, I will be in touch to see if I can go through any research on retirement demographics etc at your direction in the next day or two).

The following quotes and points made are from the Ohio student survey of 4500 students.

One in three students suffer insomnia due to financial worries, and 37 per cent report anxiety over their finances:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/student-finance/9604951/One-in-three-students-suffer-insomnia-due-to-finance-worries-survey-finds.html

largest positive effect (OR=5.708) on reporting financial stress. Students who regularly
spent more than they could afford by using credit or by borrowing were significantly more

"In the same study, students who need to work to support themselves through tertiary education report more financial stress. Women also report higher stress levels. Students are more concerned by their level of debt at graduation, than by their current debt level."

Interesting stuff...

Oh yeah, also the average student debt is now more than 30,000 per person! The US Government borrows this from the FED (criminal banking cartel) at 0.25%, and then sells the money to students at a higher than 6% stafford interest rate for 2015... shocking.

"Direct unsubsidized loans — the Stafford for graduate students — currently carry a 5.41% interest rate but will increase to 6.21% for loans disbursed starting July 1 2015. The US government borrows the money to facilitate these loans at 0.25% from the FED."

If the government were a private loan provider, it would be one of the most profitable companies, next to Exxon mobil and Apple - http://www.mintpressnews.com/how-the-government-profits-from-student-loans-to-the-tune-of-40-billion-a-year/197199/

and this!?

In the UK - According to the Institute for Fiscal Studies, the average student debt will be £44,015 - higher even than the US.  The Higher Education Commission says that it is particularly concerned about the future level of student debt with financial experts estimating that 73 per cent of all students will still be unable to pay off their student loans after 30 years, when debts are automatically wiped.

After reading your excellent post, I'm thinking of another product directly aimed at helping to pay off those loans. A CR.I.S.P, for Student Loan Repayment....

• What does the average non skilled worker receive in monthly payout from a traditional retirement plan vs. an IRA

Since the DNotes should be held for a number of years to realize the greatest amount of appreciation and therefore aren't really a good option to pay for current tuition, this may be a really good idea for pitching the CR.I.S.P. for students.  Buy an extra $20+ in DNotes now to help pay off the student loan you are still going to have in 10 years.  Very sad situation. Sad

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:19:51 AM

Interesting stuff...

and this!?

I am with you with having a student loan payment component involved in the CR.I.S.P for students, but having it inclusive as one of the settings where you could say opt to "Auto-exchange" 100 DNotes every 6 months, and have the Vault account tied to your student loan providers bank account, where the USD funds would automatically be sent to.

I'm toying with some other ideas that involve providing things that students absolutely need. I think we would have to start small with pilot programs that won't cost the community a minimal amount (we work by donations I'll presume). One of these medium future concepts is brokering a special deal with a particular textbook provider for say one course at one university. Once the value of DNotes appreciates enough, we could sell just enough for USD to bulk purchase say 300 electronic licences for students to view their course textbook online with their computers / kindles or whatever. We could then offer these licences at a say 20% discount versus normal online prices with the commitment to go through that particular reseller. If we could negotiate a deal with the producer, then we could purchase at the same price as all competitors, but sell at a not-for-profit price in exchange for DNotes.

There are many different ways I've thought of that such a program could work / be funded, but the main goal is to provide students with what they find extremely useful now, so that they aren't just banking on holding this thing that in their minds 'might' be worth something in the future. I also hold the view that various services of any type (take university textbooks for example) could be provided for USD by a website run by the DNotes community, and all the proceeds can be used to provide cheap / charitable textbooks that are redeemable for DNotes. It is bar one concept I've jotted down at the minute that doesn't involve DNotes releasing it's own brand of beer as a marketing ploy re - "“Not having enough money to participate in the same activities as peers had the largest positive effect on reporting financial stress."  Wink

Trying to tie in the CR.I.S.P concepts together perfectly, CR.I.S.P for Charity will tie in perfectly with the goals of both CR.I.S.P for Retirement and Students (which will also tie in beautifully with one another).

Still trying to come up with the 'slam dunk' plan to entice the young, malleable minds that we call 'students' into crypto (DNotes) in a manner that:

1. Grabs their attention, and only requires a minimal amount of time to hold their interest,
2. Makes them genuinely believe and be EXCITED that the $10 (or whatever) that they spend on DNotes today could set them up for retirement and an early exit from debt. I mean... come on... if I walked up to you on the street and said "Hey, hold this 10 dollars worth of a currency you have never heard of, one day it could be worth millions"... well you might think I'm kinda weird (I could jest about such an outcome with the amount of money America is printing tho  Cheesy). Not even the best wall street investor could hope for the types of returns many in crypto have come to expect, so scepticism is to be expected. We must convey effectively how undervalued DNotes are, and explain why they should be excited BEFORE they see massive increases in their crypto value.
3. Convinces them of the wealth and opportunities available in the first chance in a long time to get in early at the 'ground level' of this emerging market.
4. There are more... I just haven't finished thinking about it lol. I am of the opinion that the more Students we can give some DNotes to, say 100 each (the same goes for CRISP for retirement), and the value goes up say 10 fold... I think it is fair to say we will have a bunch of people starting to wish they had bought more, and to then do so.

Now RJF, tonight I might go and look up what an IRA is (obviously some pension scheme) but in NZ you just get like a few hundred dollars per week after age 65. I'll also be looking into UK, Australian and maybe less so NZ information (biggest anglo markets we can cover). I'm sure we have many DNotes holders from all over the world, but since we mostly only speak English, it stands to reason that we will attract mostly english speaking investors. I think China would be a great market to research, but as DYNA would say 'best to do at the most "opportune" time'.

On that Note, would it be helpful at all if the DNotes thread / website were translated into Polish? Crypto seems to be pretty big among Pole's, and half of my family are fluent - just not me, I spent more time learning German instead (to my family's dismay). I hear Chicago is the second largest Polish city in the world (by Polish population - 820,000), maybe our Chicago dwellers would personally know if there were many Polish Note holders.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:47:31 AM

I think we have good time frames in line for the releases of CR.I.S.P for Retirement, followed by CR.I.S.P for Students. I have read some rather interesting, but not entirely unsurprising information gathered from a survey of 4500 ohio university students which I will share at the end of this post. I agreed with one of the posts made earlier that CR.I.S.P for retirement is something that Students will also have their minds on, so we may start with releasing the program that will attract a wider audience. I think a challenge will be preferred risk aversion among people closer to retirement. We will always be encouraging people to begin small with their portfolios (for students this might just be an encouragement to buy $10 on a pre-funded card / vault account or something), but convincing these same people that DNotes provides the investment vehicle to possibly take their small capital input, and turn it into something much larger within a matter of 5-10 years will be a real challenge.  Students on the other hand, tend to have a lower propensity for 'delayed gratification', nor any material investment capital to utilise in their oft constrained budgets. I think CR.I.S.P for Students and Retirement will reward those most who get in earlier, like all great investments. The better we can communicate value in the DNotes investment vehicle, the more people we know will prosper.

Interesting stuff...

and this!?

In the UK - According to the Institute for Fiscal Studies, the average student debt will be £44,015 - higher even than the US.  The Higher Education Commission says that it is particularly concerned about the future level of student debt with financial experts estimating that 73 per cent of all students will still be unable to pay off their student loans after 30 years, when debts are automatically wiped.

Since the DNotes should be held for a number of years to realize the greatest amount of appreciation and therefore aren't really a good option to pay for current tuition, this may be a really good idea for pitching the CR.I.S.P. for students.  Buy an extra $20+ in DNotes now to help pay off the student loan you are still going to have in 10 years.  Very sad situation. Sad

Exactly Chase. I'm thinking maybe each CR.I.S.P holder could pre-set a holdings value at which their Student loan contributions would set in.

First payment of 20 Notes when USD value of portfolio hits 10,000
Second payment timed-send of 20 Dnotes triggered when USD value of portfolio hits 15,000, or after 1 year of first payment
Third.... and so forth.

It would be a fair mix of wiping some student loan debt, while also not missing out on appreciation. That said, by that stage I imagine some clever students will have worked out to run some fancy scripts that auto repay the loan more often when DNotes appreciation is lower than the interest payment on their Student loans, and make fewer payments when the DNotes appreciation exceeds the interest payment on their student loan.

Students are clever, one day we could even get a bunch young IT students on board as junior developers or something - "CR.I.S.P for Internships" - where you learn from established IT developers (DNotes) in exchange for doing ground work coding (as long as they're good coders). All the coders leave with a few DNotes and a written reference or whatever. Management / strategy students could learn from DYNA in a mentor capacity by helping out with community projects, and in exchange DYNA could choose one lucky intern to be his "Apprentice". This "Apprentice" then gets to run their very own managed project under DYNA's wing for DNotes, much like Donald Trump had people do in that way over-run TV Show "The Apprentice" (just a little carried away here).

Now for a bit of fun, the best name anybody in the community comes up with for such an 'apprentice' parody, I'll send 500 DNotes - Just leave your Vault e-mail or Vault address and I'll announce a winner in a day or two - silent forum lurkers, this is your opportunity to come and say hello and get paid for it.

I'll begin with "NoteWorthy" Smiley (but I'm ineligible to enter, so are any references to Trumps hair piece)

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:59:58 AM

I think we have good time frames in line for the releases of CR.I.S.P for Retirement, followed by CR.I.S.P for Students. I have read some rather interesting, but not entirely unsurprising information gathered from a survey of 4500 ohio university students which I will share at the end of this post. I agreed with one of the posts made earlier that CR.I.S.P for retirement is something that Students will also have their minds on, so we may start with releasing the program that will attract a wider audience. I think a challenge will be preferred risk aversion among people closer to retirement. We will always be encouraging people to begin small with their portfolios (for students this might just be an encouragement to buy $10 on a pre-funded card / vault account or something), but convincing these same people that DNotes provides the investment vehicle to possibly take their small capital input, and turn it into something much larger within a matter of 5-10 years will be a real challenge.  Students on the other hand, tend to have a lower propensity for 'delayed gratification', nor any material investment capital to utilise in their oft constrained budgets. I think CR.I.S.P for Students and Retirement will reward those most who get in earlier, like all great investments. The better we can communicate value in the DNotes investment vehicle, the more people we know will prosper.

Interesting stuff...

and this!?

In the UK - According to the Institute for Fiscal Studies, the average student debt will be £44,015 - higher even than the US.  The Higher Education Commission says that it is particularly concerned about the future level of student debt with financial experts estimating that 73 per cent of all students will still be unable to pay off their student loans after 30 years, when debts are automatically wiped.

Since the DNotes should be held for a number of years to realize the greatest amount of appreciation and therefore aren't really a good option to pay for current tuition, this may be a really good idea for pitching the CR.I.S.P. for students.  Buy an extra $20+ in DNotes now to help pay off the student loan you are still going to have in 10 years.  Very sad situation. Sad

Exactly Chase. I'm thinking maybe each CR.I.S.P holder could pre-set a holdings value at which their Student loan contributions would set in.

First payment of 20 Notes when USD value of portfolio hits 10,000
Second payment timed-send of 20 Dnotes triggered when USD value of portfolio hits 15,000, or after 1 year of first payment
Third.... and so forth.

It would be a fair mix of wiping some student loan debt, while also not missing out on appreciation. That said, by that stage I imagine some clever students will have worked out to run some fancy scripts that auto repay the loan more often when DNotes appreciation is lower than the interest payment on their Student loans, and make fewer payments when the DNotes appreciation exceeds the interest payment on their student loan.

Students are clever, one day we could even get a bunch young IT students on board as junior developers or something - "CR.I.S.P for Internships" - where you learn from established IT developers (DNotes) in exchange for doing ground work coding (as long as they're good coders). All the coders leave with a few DNotes and a written reference or whatever. Management / strategy students could learn from DYNA in a mentor capacity by helping out with community projects, and in exchange DYNA could choose one lucky intern to be his "Apprentice". This "Apprentice" then gets to run their very own managed project under DYNA's wing for DNotes, much like Donald Trump had people do in that way over-run TV Show "The Apprentice" (just a little carried away here).

Now for a bit of fun, the best name anybody in the community comes up with for such an 'apprentice' parody, I'll send 500 DNotes - Just leave your Vault e-mail or Vault address and I'll announce a winner in a day or two - silent forum lurkers, this is your opportunity to come and say hello and get paid for it.

I'll begin with "NoteWorthy" Smiley (but I'm ineligible to enter, so are any references to Trumps hair piece)

How about Dyna's DNotes DApprentice......I will disqualify myself, but I will add 5000 DNotes to TeeGee's 500. That makes 5500 to the winner........anyone want to add to that?

Smokey
Populuxe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:06:15 PM

How about DNote's Non Compos Mentis Apprentice
Populuxe

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:46:36 PM

Other suggestions:
DNote's
"Young Padawan"
"Dynamic Deal"
"Dynamite Deal"
"Get My Coffee Right"

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:53:45 PM

How about Dyna's InternNotes? You work for InternNotes. LOL

ApprentiNote

ShadowNotes

DcoderNotes

DYNA - DNotes Young Noob Apprentice

DVdudfwCXXdyXTjRyjfned4LTBGD5kHL5K 

Thanks!
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:12:13 PM

I do have one question which please do not take the wrong way, but would be nice to know. What happens, god forbid, if a senior member of DNotes is hurt or dies somehow? Are there personnel backups in place that have full access to the DNotes Vault and such? Thanks!

Hi mafort1469, great question. We do have multiple redundancy in separate locations (in three separate states in the U.S.). We take protecting the individuals using the vault very seriously.

This is a great question but I already knew the answer... that is one reason why I went with DNotes.  The care which has been established to make certain my investment is protected is very comforting!  In watching other currencies doing the "pump and dump" scheme it can be un-nerving to say the least.  DNotes however, has not shown that trend.  That in itself makes me comfortable that the developers are doing everything right in promoting and protecting DNotes to be a stable currency.  It is time to rid the markets of the schemers and with more people getting involved and truly understanding crypto currency I believe the markets will rid themselves of the bad eggs.  DNotes has stayed stable even through what is going on with Bitcoin itself, that also tells me it is a stable currency.  Here is to another great year for DNotes!!!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:15:36 PM

Quote from Dyna;
Jan 20, 2015-01-21

This is a very good discussion. Keep track of the key points and continue this discussion for a few days. I will be posting a general overview of CR.I.S.P. for Retirement late this evening or early tomorrow. One of our targets is small business owners. I believe the vast majority of their retirement accounts are seriously under funded.

DNotes will likely become very successful because we care about others who are struggling to make ends meet. That is quite a refreshing difference which will eventually be the driver of mass consumer and merchant adoption of DNotes. Let's make DNotes mutually useful and beneficial to all. It should not be about the pride of authorship but the sharing of a new era of opportunities so that we all can benefit from this greatest technology revolution since the internet.

(This is just an unfinished draft to get things started.)

CR.I.S.P. For Retirement – A General Overview

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle to supplement retirement savings. Re-occurring savings, in any amount, may be added at any time. This savings plan can be started with any amount of DNotes by opening an account at DNotesVault with an expanded registration at CR.I.S.P. for Retirement landing page.

DNotesVault is a web wallet for DNotes, available to all DNotes’ stakeholders, at no cost. All coins at DNotes Vault are guaranteed with a coin match program held in a separate cold storage wallet, in a different location. In the event that the DNotesVault is compromised and your coins have been stolen, 100% of your lost DNotes will be replaced through a guarantee fund with a verifiable balance always in excess of the total DNotesVault deposit.

DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins in the cryptocurrency space. It has also been one of the best performers based on return on investment. $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. Although there are no assurances that the value of DNotes will continue to appreciate at the same rate, or significantly lower, there are reasonable expectations that being an early stage investment and its strong growth path, DNotes has the potential to deliver potential high rate of returns. High potential returns investments are typically associated with high risk. Do not invest more than you can afford to loose in case of a total loss.

Bitcoin and DNotes are among the leaders in the new digital currency industry expected to be the next greatest technology revolution since the internet. This is an early stage or ground investment opportunity often associated with high risk for potential high returns. Seasoned investors typically budget no more than 10% of their portfolio in their asset allocation for high risk investment. We strongly recommend that you consider doing the same. CR.I.S.P. for Retirement should only be funded as a supplemental savings vehicle to your overall retirement savings.

DNotesVault is just a secure web wallet to store your DNotes at no cost to its stakeholders. It does not buy, sell, or exchange any fiat currency, digital currency or any property.

Buying DNotes safely online may take some time if you're not already involved in cryptocurrency trading. Consider this process like setting up a brand new bank account, in that once you are setup, it is easy to use.......http://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php  ..............
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:24:39 PM

Quote from Dyna;
Jan 20, 2015-01-21

This is a very good discussion. Keep track of the key points and continue this discussion for a few days. I will be posting a general overview of CR.I.S.P. for Retirement late this evening or early tomorrow. One of our targets is small business owners. I believe the vast majority of their retirement accounts are seriously under funded.

DNotes will likely become very successful because we care about others who are struggling to make ends meet. That is quite a refreshing difference which will eventually be the driver of mass consumer and merchant adoption of DNotes. Let's make DNotes mutually useful and beneficial to all. It should not be about the pride of authorship but the sharing of a new era of opportunities so that we all can benefit from this greatest technology revolution since the internet.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle to supplement retirement savings. Re-occurring savings, in any amount, may be added at any time. This savings plan can be started with any amount of DNotes by opening an account at DNotesVault with an expanded registration at CR.I.S.P. for Retirement landing page.

DNotesVault is a web wallet for DNotes, available to all DNotes’ stakeholders, at no cost. All coins at DNotes Vault are guaranteed with a coin match program held in a separate cold storage wallet, in a different location. In the event that the DNotesVault is compromised and your coins have been stolen, 100% of your lost DNotes will be replaced through a guarantee fund with a verifiable balance always in excess of the total DNotesVault deposit.

DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins in the cryptocurrency space. It has also been one of the best performers based on return on investment. $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. Although there are no assurances that the value of DNotes will continue to appreciate at the same rate, or significantly lower, there are reasonable expectations that being an early stage investment and its strong growth path, DNotes has the potential to deliver potential high rate of returns. High potential returns investments are typically associated with high risk. Do not invest more than you can afford to loose in case of a total loss.

Bitcoin and DNotes are among the leaders in the new digital currency industry expected to be the next greatest technology revolution since the internet. This is an early stage or ground investment opportunity often associated with high risk for potential high returns. Seasoned investors typically budget no more than 10% of their portfolio in their asset allocation for high risk investment. We strongly recommend that you consider doing the same. CR.I.S.P. for Retirement should only be funded as a supplemental savings vehicle to your overall retirement savings.

DNotesVault is just a secure web wallet to store your DNotes at no cost to its stakeholders. It does not buy, sell, or exchange any fiat currency, digital currency or any property.

Buying DNotes safely online may take some time if you're not already involved in cryptocurrency trading. Consider this process like setting up a brand new bank account, in that once you are setup, it is easy to use.......http://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php  ..............

Small point: Substitute "simply" for "just" as used in "DNotesVault is just a secure web wallet..."

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

Quote from Dyna;
Jan 20, 2015-01-21

Small point: Substitute "simply" for "just" as used in "DNotesVault is just a secure web wallet..."

After reading several times, this looks excellent, very well written. I agree with RJF's recommendation.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:12:14 PM

It's meant to get you guys started. It needs editing, re-write, additions, etc.

Since DNotes is getting more attention, (more likely to be put under the microscope) it is prudent to start including some disclaimers. I know it sounds so foreign in the crypto world.

Week of Feb. 16, 2015 will be here before we know it. General discussion on CR.I.S.P. for retirement should continue for a couple more days. The next phrase is to nail down the main features, involving our Dev and his team.

While development kicks off, we need to work on a press release and start a pre-launch marketing campaign.

We have various options writing the press release: the project team can write it, I can write, or our PR team can write. We all will help out in some ways. Our project leader should decide and let me know with 2 weeks lead time.

One of my business philosophies is to lead, demonstrate, teach and encourage others to take ownership so that I have the time to engage new opportunities to help take DNotes to the next level. I am always available to work with anyone of you and appreciate your participation and support very much.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:34:34 PM

Big news:

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/wall-street-makes-a-bet-on-bitcoin-nyse-part-of-historic-funding-for-coinbase/28995

Could be the turning of the tide....

DNotesVault
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

This is a first! I am sure there will be many many more to follow. I think this year will have "mainstream" investment money going into the crypto-currency industry in a big way. I personally expect much more "mainstream" money going into the infrastructure and supporting websites/businesses than in investing in the coin itself. That sector of the market is a much safer and more mainstream investment than investing in the coins themselves, although it does signal that the big investors will be investing in coins also. "Mainstream" investment money will always start with the safer stuff, then move slowly into the riskier segment of the market (coins) themselves.

Smokey
Variant65

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:19:11 PM

How about

CRISP NOTE Ltd

ITS CRISP

great discussion s on here!

DqGshxheYRT5uvUdCWoRNDg3wJkb53Q5ZF
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:34:43 PM

I read that late last night but too tired to make a blog post. That is big news. Smart bankers are beginning to realize that digital currency will be the money of the future and ready to invest big $$$ to participate.

I am very curious to know what percentage of Coinbase ownership the investors received for $75 million. If it is 10%, it mean that Coinbase is now valued at $750 million in market cap.  Quite impressive since this is a negotiated value with the involvement of professional investors.

Big money has been going after the Bitcoin ecosystem and Blockchain related technologies. There will be a strong demand for a stable currency like DNotes. We are still too small with a lot more to prove. In the meantime, hang on to your DNotes. When DNotes is finally discovered it could become quite precious quickly. I personally wish we would have a very large number already signed up for CR.I.S.Ps. when that happens, so that many more can share our success. That is one of the many reasons we decided to put all our CR.I.S.Ps. on the front burner.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:40:36 PM

Let's make the deadline for feature requests for the CR.I.S.P. for Retirement program initial launch: Sunday, January 25th. Here is the list of current feature requests:

1) Separate tab in the DNotesVault for Retirement accounts
   2) Create a retirement account, similar to creating a regular address/account in the vault
   3) Lock out feature to allow users to basically 'timed send' themselves a retirement fund (lump sum of broken into a payment structure)
   4) Track USD value of deposits, as they are deposited, as well as current USD value of their DNotes (withdrawals may pose a bit of a problem with this feature, if a user withdraws from a retirement account)

I need everyone's input. Quote this post and leave your comments, yes you want them or not necessary and any other suggestions you may have.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:55:24 PM

This is a first! I am sure there will be many many more to follow. I think this year will have "mainstream" investment money going into the crypto-currency industry in a big way. I personally expect much more "mainstream" money going into the infrastructure and supporting websites/businesses than in investing in the coin itself. That sector of the market is a much safer and more mainstream investment than investing in the coins themselves, although it does signal that the big investors will be investing in coins also. "Mainstream" investment money will always start with the safer stuff, then move slowly into the riskier segment of the market (coins) themselves.

Smokey

You are correct that most of the VC investment has been going to fund the ecosystem and technology related areas. Money invested in the currency itself is typically harder to track and do not get as much attention since it is considered as a liquid asset investment. It can be traded in an out very quickly.

However, we need to know that a very clear trend is developing, one that is extremely favorable to our family of CR.I.S.Ps. and DNotes itself as a currency.  Professional investors take long term investment and smart asset allocation very seriously. Digital currency will eventually be part of every serious investment portfolio. Things can change, of course. For now the choices are few and far between. You know the answer. We have to stay the course and take our time to do everything right. I am proud that we have a strong team with the right mindset.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: