Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814496 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:53:41 PM

Hey,hey....

This birthday should be a national holiday.

I need a day off.

Happy Birthday.

Nele

Hi Nele,

Sounds like a great idea! Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:57:06 PM

This launch has been nothing short of excellent. It is great to see the developing team first declaring, then achieving exactly what they stated they would do. First the development team was successful in building the most stable digital currency to date in a climate of wild west volatility. Second, they welcomed everybody to the community individually as they popped up in the forums, third they created and funded Cryptomoms, a website to further the goal of digital currency awareness and adoption, and now they have released the first, 100% safe online wallet to store your precious digital currency, that has a timed send function that will keep it relevant far into the future. The best part is, is that this strategy of flying under the radar, and building the blocks that would get Dnotes from where it was, to where it is now, and to where it will continue to go, was EXACTLY what the development team has repeatedly told the community it was going to do.

One of the biggest things in business is trust. Trust is probably the rarest thing in the digital currency realm. It would be my guess that Dnotes will remain undervalued for the near future, while everybody continues to flame and fawn over other various "innovative" features like "anonymous sending" and staking wallets, all the while forgetting about more important things like trust, safety, marketing, and the functions of money. These more useful functions are what the development team of Dnotes focus on, all the other mod cons can be adopted in open source later if need be.

Well done devs, I think these values need to be plastered all over the website or something! These business values are a breath of fresh air to me.

DNotes has something not often found in crypto, an experienced and successful business person at the helm. It just goes to show you that the old values, honesty, integrity and hard work are still in play. Very refreshing to see in this sector. Hat's off to you Alan and team!

December 15, 2014 posts by TeeGee and RJF regarding the DNotesVault launch.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:06:27 PM

Hey gang,

I'd like to post a few screen shots later. For some reason I must being doing something wrong, needles to say I never have posted an image lol. Ok, I make the screen shot, I am able to save and make it a gif and or jpg file, but when I go to copy and paste it wont let me? also, I read instructions on posting images, and it shows a way to browse for the file but when I do a reply/post, I did see an option to browse my PC for an image. Ok, any help would be great. Its probably something so simple, that's why I am having trouble lol

THX Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:24:26 PM

Hey Dnotes! Happy Birthday  Smiley

My first mined coins came in on March 10th 2014, at a little past 10pm at night. I had learned of Dnotes somewhere along the way after realizing my GPU farm was slowly taking a backseat to Asics when mining BTC. So the search was on for a stable Alt coin that would be suitable for my GPU's. Hence I found Dnotes and boy it sure has been a great ride, in regards to mining. The early days were more profitable than I could have ever imagined for an Alt. For the past year now, Dnotes has been my primary coin to mine. Not sure how many coins that is but is well into the thousands and thousands. Now I only wish I had sat on them, had I done so, I could looking at a very nice retirement portion just from Dnotes Smiley But its all good.

A special thanks to the coin dev, team and community on an excellent well managed well maintained coin with a lot of vision for the future. The very things that most other coins are very lacking in! I know I haven't posted much nor contributed a lot to this thread, but going forward I will try to lend support wherever I can.

Again, Happy Birthday and congrats on a job well done! Lets make the next year even better  Cool

MMNC

Thank you MinermanNC, we are glad you found us!

Hey gang,

I'd like to post a few screen shots later. For some reason I must being doing something wrong, needles to say I never have posted an image lol. Ok, I make the screen shot, I am able to save and make it a gif and or jpg file, but when I go to copy and paste it wont let me? also, I read instructions on posting images, and it shows a way to browse for the file but when I do a reply/post, I did see an option to browse my PC for an image. Ok, any help would be great. Its probably something so simple, that's why I am having trouble lol

THX Smiley

I upload the image somewhere and post the url between the img tags.

Code:
[img]http://someurl.ext/image.png[/img]

You can use a site like http://postimage.org/ to upload and get the direct link to the image.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:25:05 PM

Hey,hey....

I need a day off.

Happy Birthday.

Nele

Agreed Nele Wink

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:38:13 PM

Hey,hey....

I need a day off.

Happy Birthday.

Nele

Agreed Nele Wink

Well I got today off! Problem is there's a foot of snow in my driveway..  Smiley  I know that's not much for some of you but, it brings things to a halt around here!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:02:20 PM

My first mined coins came in on March 10th 2014, at a little past 10pm at night. I had learned of Dnotes somewhere along the way after realizing my GPU farm was slowly taking a backseat to Asics when mining BTC. So the search was on for a stable Alt coin that would be suitable for my GPU's. Hence I found Dnotes and boy it sure has been a great ride, in regards to mining. The early days were more profitable than I could have ever imagined for an Alt. For the past year now, Dnotes has been my primary coin to mine. Not sure how many coins that is but is well into the thousands and thousands. Now I only wish I had sat on them, had I done so, I could looking at a very nice retirement portion just from Dnotes Smiley But its all good.

A special thanks to the coin dev, team and community on an excellent well managed well maintained coin with a lot of vision for the future. The very things that most other coins are very lacking in! I know I haven't posted much nor contributed a lot to this thread, but going forward I will try to lend support wherever I can.

Again, Happy Birthday and congrats on a job well done! Lets make the next year even better  Cool

MMNC

Hey gang,

THX Smiley

Code:

You can use a site like http://postimage.org/ to upload and get the direct link to the image.
Hey thanks, I will try that later on. Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 09:23:08 PM

Hey,hey....

I need a day off.

Happy Birthday.

Nele

Agreed Nele Wink

Well I got today off! Problem is there's a foot of snow in my driveway..  Smiley  I know that's not much for some of you but, it brings things to a halt around here!

Snowing here now, hope we don't get another foot, I'm tired of snow lol.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 09:24:02 PM

MMNC

Hey gang,

THX Smiley

Code:

Hey thanks, I will try that later on. Smiley

No problem, just let me know if you need any help.

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:42:04 PM

Hey,hey....

I need a day off.

Happy Birthday.

Nele

Agreed Nele Wink

Well I got today off! Problem is there's a foot of snow in my driveway..  Smiley  I know that's not much for some of you but, it brings things to a halt around here!

Is there a better way to spend a day off than at home working hard? LOL, nah, it's the loved ones first but i managed to match those two today which is perfect! As perfect as Dnotes CRISP's, both for kids and retirement! Wink Happy birthday DNotes, let's grow up together. Wink
(Your old friend Alex1001)

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 10:22:42 PM by MinermanNC

Ok, Now I think I we got this lol

A walk down memory lane, sure do miss those days and all those Dnotes flowing in  Smiley From my original wallet.

oops didn't mean for it to come out so big  Shocked will work on that  Wink

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:23:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 02:19:37 AM by CryptoBroker79

Happy birthday DNotes. It's hard to believe that just over one year ago today, I was losing hair trying to find a stable altcoin to mine. Sure making money by inadvertently investing in pump and dump schemes can be easy, but it gives the whole industry a black eye. Then like a single ray of sun on a cloudy day, there was DNotes.

My digital currency venture began in 2013 after missing a huge profit in Bitcoin, on a small investment. I first heard about Bitcoin from a co-worker while I was still firefighting. At first I didn't get the concept, and mocked it repeatedly because, "it had to be a ponzi scheme". But after seeing how much the price went up, I decided to gamble some of my savings. With very little knowledge, I started trading prior to the Mt. Gox bot induced price spike. Feeling pretty confident from my smart (100% luck) investment, I decided to research the industry more.

When I first found Altcoins, the same thing went through my head every time, "imagine if that were worth as much as Bitcoin". Litecoin was the first cryptocurrency I ever mined, and my first GPU rig ran at a mere 150 kh/s. I switched to Feathercoin next, because it was slightly more profitable. From then until the launch of DNotes, I mined probably over 100 different currencies. Devoting resources to untrustworthy investments was a big mistake, because 95% of those currencies are now worthless.

Two months after coming across DNotes, I founded Fire Fighters for Digital Currency (FF4DC). FF4DC is a Non Profit organization, intended to raise digital currency awareness in the firefighter community, and help their organizations prosper. There were 5 currencies I inteded to support, which appeared to be in this for the right reasons. However, there was only one that had any intention of supporting my cause, and that was DNotes. All the help and advice they have provided me has been invaluable.

Cheers to one year, and a great open house!
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

Ok, Now I think I we got this lol

A walk down memory lane, sure do miss those days and all those Dnotes flowing in  Smiley From my original wallet.

oops didn't mean for it to come out so big  Shocked will work on that  Wink

I remember those days! And, I miss them... But, DNotes continuing success far outshines the mining rewards.

Happy Birthday DNotes!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
MarriedWithChildren

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:32:16 PM

Hi everyone.

I got a forum posting education from my kids so I could try and help out with your open house.  The education came with a lot of eye rolling  Roll Eyes and sighing as I am the ONLY mother on the planet that doesn't know how to use Facebook, Twitter, or a forum.  This seems like a really friendly bunch here and I haven't seen anyone who looks like they might bite, so I will start by telling you my retirement story.

Both my husband and I work hard and save for retirement.  He has a pretty good government pension that he will get when he retires in about 10 -15 years.  My savings are mostly in mutual funds and the magic number is no where close to where it should be at this point in my life.  2009 was a real blow to my retirement fund.  We both contributed to Canada Pension Plan which we will receive at 65 but it won't be much.  I was told you are supposed to be debt free 10 years before you retire and with a mortgage and kids in university, we just seem to keep spinning our wheels.

We seem to have missed out on every gold rush, oil boom, and internet craze that came along.  When a friend explained DNotes to me, even though I didn't understand anything technical about it, I knew I had to take a chance.  I won't cry if I lose the $100, but I will cry if it becomes the best investment in history and I had a chance to get in on it and didn't.

Thank you everyone for giving me this chance and I'm holding you all to all the case of wine promises you made. Smiley

Honored to have your confidence! Check your DNotes Vault balance (it may take 24 hours to hit). 2009 was hard on a lot of us. Here is a little help from Smokeyland.

Smokey

Thank you very much.  I can't believe you are giving DNotes to a perfect stranger!  I think the world is going to be okay. Smiley
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

No thanks, I'll pass!!

"80 is the new 60 when it comes to retirement"

"Many older workers who finally clock out have sharply underestimated their financial needs in retirement, raising the specter of personal financial disaster."

http://nypost.com/2013/11/16/80-is-the-new-60-when-it-comes-to-retirement/

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:55:55 PM

Hi everyone.

I got a forum posting education from my kids so I could try and help out with your open house.  The education came with a lot of eye rolling  Roll Eyes and sighing as I am the ONLY mother on the planet that doesn't know how to use Facebook, Twitter, or a forum.  This seems like a really friendly bunch here and I haven't seen anyone who looks like they might bite, so I will start by telling you my retirement story.

Both my husband and I work hard and save for retirement.  He has a pretty good government pension that he will get when he retires in about 10 -15 years.  My savings are mostly in mutual funds and the magic number is no where close to where it should be at this point in my life.  2009 was a real blow to my retirement fund.  We both contributed to Canada Pension Plan which we will receive at 65 but it won't be much.  I was told you are supposed to be debt free 10 years before you retire and with a mortgage and kids in university, we just seem to keep spinning our wheels.

We seem to have missed out on every gold rush, oil boom, and internet craze that came along.  When a friend explained DNotes to me, even though I didn't understand anything technical about it, I knew I had to take a chance.  I won't cry if I lose the $100, but I will cry if it becomes the best investment in history and I had a chance to get in on it and didn't.

Thank you everyone for giving me this chance and I'm holding you all to all the case of wine promises you made. Smiley

Honored to have your confidence! Check your DNotes Vault balance (it may take 24 hours to hit). 2009 was hard on a lot of us. Here is a little help from Smokeyland.

Smokey

Thank you very much.  I can't believe you are giving DNotes to a perfect stranger!  I think the world is going to be okay. Smiley

I enjoyed reading your post, and you really are in a great thread with a great coin and a generous team  Wink

Like you, its seems I have always missed the booms in life, but was at least fortunate enough to catch the tail end of BTC coming of age. But Dnotes is the most stable coin of all with continued upward growth. Who knows one day it could be the next Bitcoin, or at least knocking at its door! One day one year at a time.   Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

I remember those days! And, I miss them... But, DNotes continuing success far outshines the mining rewards.

Yes I would agree! The mining is fun and can be rewarding, but I am at the point of looking at other means how to personally benefit and gain form crypto, such as CRISP. Especially at my age  Cry lol

This is a first, Crisp, I am not aware of any other such plans out there? This is really innovative, keep up the great work! and everyone in Dnotes

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:29:24 PM

It has been a great day. Thanks for being so supportive and a real inspiration to all of us. It makes all the hard work well worth it.

Happy Birth DNotes!!! And ten thousand more to come.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:30:42 PM

CRISP is The Engine of Growth for DNotes and the Vehicle to Mass Acceptance of Digital Currency

With the new roll out of CRISP for Retirement, following CRISP for Kids this current family of two will be expanded to a family of five by June this year. More could be added later. Each of them has a mission of its own and a primary marketing target. The synergistic effect of them all, leveraging on the strength of each other, will deliver a powerful punch; the network effect with ever gathering strength. That will be the engine of growth for DNotes and the vehicle to mass acceptance of Digital Currency.

CRISP For Kids will be the pride of parents and grandparents for years to come and will be the flagship of CryptoMoms. Now that CryptoMoms has established a good foundation, we will soon be ready step up a PR campaign to encourage women’s participation in digital currency. Director – Chase.  Primary target = women

CRISP For Retirement will have a general appeal to anyone who wants to supplement their underfunded individual retirement savings account with DNotes for high potential returns. Beyond that, it is our “foot in the door” to reach out to small business owners with revenue of $1 to $50 million. Our mission is to promote ownership of DNotes among small business owners who will be the drivers of mass merchant adoption of DNotes as a medium of exchange. Many winning strategies are being incorporated as part of our overall strategic plan.  Director – RJF. Primary target = small business owners.

CRISP For Students will initially focus on university and college students. It could rapidly spread to include younger students. Our mission is to grow the next generation of DNotes stakeholders and be a real solution to student loan crises. A dedicated website serving a wide variety of students needs is likely. This will include an online market place for students worldwide as well as special education projects and scholarship funds. Director – TeeGee. Primary target – students.

Stay tuned for more ……
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:31:03 PM

I just know from start to finish this project is the most worth while, one year and ticking with growth that makes the banks shudder and always someone to talk to on the forum ...I started mining this with 1 partner and then added my uncle with my friend ..to then incorporate my father and have tried to get many others to read and realize the potential of the current Devs of this coin and to look back on how much garbage has come out of crypto and see the light of the next Bitcoin (Dnotes) and realize there is a new future here.. now get the hash rate up and make lite coin quake,do your part to make others realize what the future is and the potential growth this offers. STOP looking to just make a quick profit and make a REAL future investment in a vehicle that might actually make it to the destination with YOU helping to drive it there. Thanks for reading my post and in a world running thin on faith just push a little harder for this one and never say I give up.... Eric
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: