Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:24:28 PM

There is more good news. The children of CRISP for Kids just got richer.

Each of them just received a Chinese New Year Red Package (Ang Pao) with 500 DNotes in it. Happy New Year!!!

That is good news.  I'm sure there are thankful children (and their parents) around the world tonight. 

I think CRISPs is what sets DNOTES apart. When you look at so many clone alts and compare to DNOTES completing planned projects for a good cause, there's a clear winner Smiley

DNotes have no comparison with Crisps.

I agree, Youghoor. DNotes as a trustworthy stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation along with CRISPs will be a tough act to beat.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:31:11 PM

We are can use more creative contributions in coming up with positive Headlines for 700 word PR Campaign targeting Mainstream Media:

1. DNotes Digital Currency Reaches Out To Include Everyday People In The Rewards Of Early Technology Investment

2. Government Run Pension Plans Unsustainable As DNotes Continues To Assist People In Rebuilding With CR.I.S.P. For Retirement.

3. Bitcoin Alternative DNotes May Provide The Comfort Mainstream Media Needed, if one year of Consistent Stability with Solid Appreciation can Restore their Confidence.

4. Trust is Central to the Success of a Trustless Decentralized System. Bitcoin will succeed with a little more Love and a lot more Trust.

5. DNotes Digital Currency Edges Closer To Mass Adoption With Their CR.I.S.P. Programs

6. DNotes Stability Record Sets The Standard For Others To Follow

7. DNotes Provides True Innovation in Digital Currency by Going Back to the Roots of Money Itself.

8. More than just another Digital Currency, DNotes Works for Your Future While Providing for the Present.

9. It's Time To Get Serious About Your Digital Portfolio. DNotes offers numerous options designed to help you transition to the future of Digital Currency.

10. DNotes For Debt?  Is A Stable Digital Currency The Answer To Your Future Being Debt Free?

11. All you need for your future is CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

12. DNotes revolutionizes savings with its CR.I.S.P. for Retirement plan.

13. DNotes is the most stable digital cryptocurrency with history to prove it.

14. In the world of cryptocurrency, DNotes has become the solid foundation on which to build your future using CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

15. CryptoCurrency, moving too fast for it's own good

What technologies are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.

What major issues with the existing financial system can DNotes solve?

1) Instant transfers of money.
2) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

What services are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.
2) Accessibility and Ease of Use
3) CLEARLY outlining benefits, programs, future of DNotes

What major obstacles does DNotes face to achieve success?

1) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
3) Mainstream media negativity of any cryptocurrency in general.

Bringing these posts back to the forefront of the forum in case anyone has any new suggestions for these.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:51:46 PM

24/7 support
Multilingual support
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

24/7 support
Multilingual support

Added, thank you kanus1113

1) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.

2) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

4) 24/7 support
5) Multilingual support

1) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:44:11 PM

Here is to yet another outstanding strategic day in DNotes land... Grin
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:07:32 PM

mm microtransactions sound like a tip, so Dnotes tip tech for email or social net or other platforms youtube style or internet radio, blogs, ect

reserve of value ,, must be an assured feature of coin

will be good some bonus % pos style for holders with open wallet 24/7 making stronger faster net

i see some cards like visa to load with bitcoin and use in normal comerces or by internet , this is cool service https://xapo.com/   https://anxpro.com/

reload mobil phones service

i see another cool service for bitcoin that allow you take money from banks machines in street http://bit2me.com/index.html#whatis

can make direct dnotes buys from fiat

no more ideas for the moment  Grin

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:32:10 PM

mm microtransactions sound like a tip, so Dnotes tip tech for email or social net or other platforms youtube style or internet radio, blogs, ect

reserve of value ,, must be an assured feature of coin

will be good some bonus % pos style for holders with open wallet 24/7 making stronger faster net

i see some cards like visa to load with bitcoin and use in normal comerces or by internet , this is cool service https://xapo.com/   https://anxpro.com/

reload mobil phones service

i see another cool service for bitcoin that allow you take money from banks machines in street http://bit2me.com/index.html#whatis

can make direct dnotes buys from fiat

no more ideas for the moment  Grin

Thanks infovortice2013! Great suggestions. Adding them. Please let me know if I categorized any of them incorrectly. "reload mobil phones service" is this for reloading a credit/debit card?

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
3 ) Versatile tipping program for various websites and social media outlets

1 ) Instant transfers of money.
2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

1 ) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.
2 ) Accessibility and Ease of Use
3 ) CLEARLY outlining benefits, programs, future of DNotes
4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
6 ) Assurance of store of value
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
3 ) Mainstream media negativity of any cryptocurrency in general.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:41:19 PM

i not find the link of service  Huh , but was to reload/charge pre paid sim cards ,, also they has high tax people warm up for this, maybe service go down .

and tech for dnotes wallet, i dont know if have lot of wallets open make better net, % POS for have wallet open with coins inside is lost
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:19:24 PM

Love this coin! Would like to see it on cryptsy though. Smiley
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:42:14 PM

24/7 support
Multilingual support

Added, thank you kanus1113

4) 24/7 support
5) Multilingual support

I'm not sure where this fits in, but there are a lot of security issues that need to be ironed out before most people feel comfortable using digital currency.

One point for DNotes - people (including me) will feel much more secure storing their DNotes at the Vault than on a downloaded wallet on their computer.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:45:17 PM

i not find the link of service  Huh , but was to reload/charge pre paid sim cards ,, also they has high tax people warm up for this, maybe service go down .

and tech for dnotes wallet, i dont know if have lot of wallets open make better net, % POS for have wallet open with coins inside is lost

Thanks, the open wallet system is more beneficial (or required) for the POS algorithm coins, but having more nodes on the network does make for a stronger network.

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
4 ) POS style reward system

2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services
9 ) Refill service for prepaid/sim cards

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:46:56 PM

Love this coin! Would like to see it on cryptsy though. Smiley

Thanks CryptoJohn, appreciate the support. The best thing to do would be to suggest DNotes on their system. Anyone who wants to see DNotes on cryptsy may do the same, even if you have already suggested, it may be time to give it another shot.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:56:48 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 08:38:03 PM by DNotes

I'm not sure where this fits in, but there are a lot of security issues that need to be ironed out before most people feel comfortable using digital currency.

One point for DNotes - people (including me) will feel much more secure storing their DNotes at the Vault than on a downloaded wallet on their computer.

You are absolutely correct, and one of the main reasons the vault became our top priority. We don't want DNotes holders to have to worry about how secure their computer or procedure to make their DNotes safe.

I added it in technologies, does fit your suggestion?

4 ) POS style reward system
5 ) Making DNotes secure for everyone to use no matter their situation

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services
9 ) Refill service for prepaid/sim cards

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:05:07 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 09:07:55 PM by DNotes

By the way, we will offer a 1,000 DNotes bounty for translating this message and posting it in the appropriate language board here on bitcointalk. To claim the bounty, verify a post isn't already made in the language you are translating to, post a link here to the translated post, and post your DNotes address. Thank you!

Subject: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Hard Fork Block 537500 - Update Required
Body:
There will be a hard fork at block 537500, to fix a bug in the block reward. This gives us a couple days to get everyone to update prior to the fork. New version is 1.2.

The updated source code is available here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes
All pools and exchanges will need to update their daemon to the latest version of the code.

New windows wallet here:
http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-1.2-win.zip
Windows user can simply extract the files from the zip file and open dnotes-qt.exe. You may disregard the previous dnotes-qt.exe. No need to modify any data files, or change any existing files, your wallet.dat and backups will work with the new upgrade seemlessly.

Mac wallet:
http://dnotescoin.com/DNotes-Qt-1.2.0.0.dmg

Once we mine up to block 537500, the reward will be back to normal. In the meantime, we will add transaction fees to the network to help compensate for the block reward.

wargo

Activity: 479

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:53:07 PM

By the way, we will offer a 1,000 DNotes bounty for translating this message and posting it in the appropriate language board here on bitcointalk. To claim the bounty, verify a post isn't already made in the language you are translating to, post a link here to the translated post, and post your DNotes address. Thank you!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962459 Polish (PL) DfXCnDzJMzFkSzJfyve6YWdNAC7c39ApdB
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:09:05 PM

Mac wallet uploaded:
http://dnotescoin.com/DNotes-Qt-1.2.0.0.dmg

If you would give it a test and let us know. Special thanks to DNotesPool for the help creating the mac wallet!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:15:10 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962459 Polish (PL) DfXCnDzJMzFkSzJfyve6YWdNAC7c39ApdB

Thank you wargo! Bounty sent!

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:28:18 PM

spanish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958856.new#new - DbaKBD9pD771GP9hpVye8H4sptmzRer7TQ

yeah vault always better than normal wallet, XD but you now maybe a 2% reward make some people put coins out exchange and keep open wallet,, really isnt be funtional keep wallet open for dnotes net ?? only making a node is usefull?

then will be good put info to make a node in first page of post  Smiley
wargo

Activity: 479

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

yeah vault always better than normal wallet, XD but you now maybe a 2% reward make some people put coins out exchange and keep open wallet,, really isnt be funtional keep wallet open for dnotes net ?? only making a node is usefull?

then will be good put info to make a node in firs page of post  Smiley
Client with wallet is the same node as node with disabled wallet.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

spanish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958856.new#new - DbaKBD9pD771GP9hpVye8H4sptmzRer7TQ

then will be good put info to make a node in firs page of post  Smiley

Thank you infovortice2013! Bounty sent.

Any running wallet or daemon acts as a node on the network Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: