Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:46:22 PM

im thinking arround why not look for a mobile phone partner to give a pack to consumers and comerciants and traders? start develop soft with them, like is lot of trademarks fighting for a little piece of market, can be problable some of then are high interested, later can sell them with everything installed ready to use. like a normal wallet LOL , need a quality and cheap smartphone and more models too but for start i think is better cheap and quality

would be killer stuff for Dnotes, buy your retirement ect.. plan, almost you catch a dedicated smartphone ready to ride, and to manage your Dnotes. Can be the diference for mobile company and for Dnotes

like deposit of 10.000 Dnotes and wallet 100$ - having this product can initiate anti-pc users, and is internet everywhere

http://www.dx.com/p/lenovo-a238t-android-2-3-quad-core-bar-phone-w-4-0-capacitive-screen-wi-fi-gps-and-dual-sim-348518

http://www.dx.com/p/x-980-4-0-capacitive-screen-android-4-2-dual-core-smart-bar-phone-w-dual-cam-bluetooth-fm-340440

http://www.dx.com/p/cubot-gt95-dual-core-android-4-2-2-wcdma-bar-phone-w-4-0-ips-wi-fi-and-dual-sim-white-blue-330036

http://www.dx.com/p/h-mobile-f3-android-4-2-dual-core-gsm-smartphone-w-3-5-quad-band-wifi-bt-fm-blue-367450

http://www.dx.com/p/lenovo-a560-quad-core-android-4-3-wcdma-bar-phone-w-5-0-screen-wi-fi-and-gps-black-343033

Thanks, infovortice2013. You got the right idea, but a bit too far ahead of time. Remember that we need to go slow and steady. Doing things right at the right time is very important. Once DNotes get better established many mobile phone companies will come knocking on our door. We will then have the opportunity to pick the best partner with the best phone.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:37:48 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 02:52:56 PM by Dyna

Breaking News:

The news as reported by Cointelegraph that two different digital currency related companies in two different countries have “received approval from financial regulatory bodies, and went public” is extremely significant. This is another confirmation that DNotes is on the right track and its long term vision is viable. It is best to have large scale global projects funded publicly with the approval of regulatory bodies, as much as it is costly, frustrating and very time consuming. Crowdfunding is a good approach for early stage funding but must be in full compliance of regulatory requirements, even though it a less demanding process by law. I find this latest news very encouraging:

This week, two Bitcoin ventures, namely Barry Silbert's Bitcoin Investment Trust, and Canadian bitcoin exchange QuadrigaCX, received approval from financial regulatory bodies, and went public. The positive news might have helped support the price's raise and brought a wave of opportunism among investors.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113645/weekend-roundup-shopping-with-bitcoins-on-the-mastercard-network-first-publicly-traded-btc-exchange
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:29:25 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 09:08:38 PM by Chase

The CRISP Word Contest

Prizes will be awarded in each of the following categories:

#1   -   CRISP Definition

-    Tell us your best definition of the word CRISP as it would appear in the DNotes Dictionary.

-    This can include ways in which CRISP could be used as a verb or the definition of future uses of the word (example - define CRISPing).

1st  Prize     3,000 DNotes
             2nd Prize     2,000 DNotes
             3rd  Prize     1,000 DNotes

#2   -   CRISP Customized

-     Describe, in detail, a different way to use a CRISP (one idea + slogan per post).

-     How can one of the CRISP programs be customized to serve a different purpose based on the needs of a particular investor?

-     Can you come up with a 3 or 4 word slogan using the word CRISP that best describes this alternate use?

#3   -   CRISP Board Game

-     Describe a basic idea for a CRISP board game.

-     Game must contain the word CRISP in the title.

-     This can be an adaptation of an existing game if desired.

General Rules:

Contest starts March 9th and ends March 22, 2015 (inclusive).

All entries must be appropriate and suitable for all ages.

Limit of one entry per day in each category during week 1.

Unlimited entries per day in any category during week 2.

Winners will be chosen by  grandmama and Chase with the help of the popular opinion of the community.

Winners will be announced on March 24, 2015.

Have fun!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:40:16 PM

The CRISP Word Contest  -  March 9th to March22nd!!

Excellent work, Chase. Looks like a lot of fun. Good luck.

I will be working on finalizing a press release and later put in some time working with Marc to develop an outline for a CRISPs Handbook.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

The CRISP Word Contest

Prizes will be awarded in each of the following categories:

#1   -   CRISP Definition

-    Tell us your best definition of the word CRISP as it would appear in the DNotes Dictionary.

-    This can include ways in which CRISP could be used as a verb or the definition of future uses of the word (example - define CRISPing).

#2   -   CRISP Customized

-    What are the different ways a CRISP can be used?

-     How can one of the CRISP programs be customized to serve a different purpose based on the needs of a particular investor?

-     Can you come up with a 3 or 4 word slogan using the word CRISP that best describes an alternate use?

#3   -   CRISP Board Game

-     Briefly describe a basic idea for a CRISP board game.

-     Game must contain the word CRISP in the title.

-     This can be an adaptation of an existing game if desired.

General Rules:

Contest starts March 9th and ends March 22, 2015 (inclusive).

Limit of one entry per day in each category during week 1.

Unlimited entries per day in any category during week 2.

Winners will be chosen by  grandmama and Chase with the help of the popular opinion of the community.

Winners will be announced on March 24, 2015.

Have fun!  Smiley

I'll take a stab at it. Smiley

Definition:
CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) - A group of programs designed to aid individuals and groups save digital currency as a long term investment.

Board Game:
CRISPopoly (lol)
Similar to monopoly, except the objective is... Once the 'exchange' runs out of DNotes, you win the game if you saved the most.
It's a work in progress lol, but you get the picture.

dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:23:17 PM

Just started mining at Dnotespool.com. Nice interface!

I installed the current wallet v1.2.0.0 and it will not sync. Is there a problem with the network right now or do I have a old wallet?
wargo

Activity: 479

Technician

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:26:15 PM

I installed the current wallet v1.2.0.0 and it will not sync. Is there a problem with the network right now or do I have a old wallet?
If already downloaded blockchain using old version you probably got forked version of chain. Try to redownload.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:06:03 PM

Welcome dukester99!

You may need to add the nodes as well.

Sample Conf
Code:
addnode=n6.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n7.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n4.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n5.dnotescoin.com
addnode=128.199.239.199
addnode=95.85.44.200
addnode=162.243.225.90

The DNotes.conf file should be in the zip file when you downloaded the wallet. And it should contain the above nodes.

Copy the DNotes.conf to the C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes or C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes directory.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:09:23 PM

The contest looks great Chase! Posted it to our social media accounts.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:28:18 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 08:10:11 PM by infovortice2013

for chase contest

1**CRISP: We can define CRISP as a Combined Group of online Investing Plans Securiced and 100% backed in coldwallet warrantee.Proffesionaly tutored all the plans are "the first ones"; so CRISP is the most innovating product at his time and is sharing an opportunity for all to join plans that can obtain logaritmic rewards but sure you will earn % interest of each plan.
*CRISPers - people that already do some CRISP

2** Can be use for old, young(study), childrens, needs... but i like to see travel plans savers or 2 savatical years found or wherever user selfmake want.

* adding orders payment button on Dnotesvaul transactions. with a list of addresses and quantyties to send defined by user.

*If you wanna earn saving money have one CRISP foryou, for all the rest Dnotes.

3** CRISPers 4 Dnotes.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

The CRISP Word Contest  -  March 9th to March22nd!!

Excellent work, Chase. Looks like a lot of fun. Good luck.

I will be working on finalizing a press release and later put in some time working with Marc to develop an outline for a CRISPs Handbook.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing the CRISP Handbook.

The contest looks great Chase! Posted it to our social media accounts.

Thank you. 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:57:31 PM

The CRISP Word Contest

Week 1 - One entry per day per category.

Please keep entries appropriate for all age groups.

#1   -   CRISP Definition

#2   -   CRISP Customized

#3   -   CRISP Board Game

Definition:
CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) - A group of programs designed to aid individuals and groups save digital currency as a long term investment.

Board Game:
CRISPopoly (lol)
Similar to monopoly, except the objective is... Once the 'exchange' runs out of DNotes, you win the game if you saved the most.

Thanks kanus1113,

I'm going to gather all the entries under one continuous post throughout each day of the contest.  I'm guessing there may be a few Monopoly based games so if you would like to add to your "work in progress" idea before someone else does... Wink   

Thank you DNotes team, for the VERY generous prize money!!

dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:11:31 PM

Thanks, that worked

Welcome dukester99!

You may need to add the nodes as well.

Sample Conf
Code:
addnode=n6.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n7.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n4.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n5.dnotescoin.com
addnode=128.199.239.199
addnode=95.85.44.200
addnode=162.243.225.90

The DNotes.conf file should be in the zip file when you downloaded the wallet. And it should contain the above nodes.

Copy the DNotes.conf to the C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes or C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes directory.
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:17:04 PM

The CRISP Word Contest

Week 1 - One entry per day per category.

Please keep entries appropriate for all age groups.

#1   -   CRISP Definition

#2   -   CRISP Customized

#3   -   CRISP Board Game

Definition:

Board Game:
CRISPopoly (lol)

Thanks kanus1113,

I'm going to gather all the entries under one continuous post throughout each day of the contest.  I'm guessing there may be a few Monopoly based games so if you would like to add to your "work in progress" idea before someone else does... Wink   

Thank you DNotes team, for the VERY generous prize money!!

No problem at all, just trying to contribute to the contest. I would rather let someone else run with the game idea based on monopoly, never really played much board games lol.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:00:06 PM

for chase contest

1**CRISP: We can define CRISP as a Combined Group of online Investing Plans Securiced and 100% backed in coldwallet warrantee.Proffesionaly tutored all the plans are "the first ones"; so CRISP is the most innovating product at his time and is sharing an opportunity for all to join plans that can obtain logaritmic rewards but sure you will earn % interest of each plan.
*CRISPers - people that already do some CRISP

2** Can be use for old, young(study), childrens, needs... but i like to see travel plans savers or 2 savatical years found or wherever user selfmake want.

* adding orders payment button on Dnotesvaul transactions. with a list of addresses and quantyties to send defined by user.

*If you wanna earn saving money have one CRISP foryou, for all the rest Dnotes.

3** CRISPers 4 Dnotes.

Thank you infovortice2013!

TerraMaster

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:36:35 PM

Excellent post, Keemo. DNotes is more than a digital currency. It is a currency with a purpose for the masses worldwide. It is a business and not a hobby or an experiment.

Thanks Dyna. While this talks about how to move up to the productivity frontier (akin to efficient frontier per Markowitz in investments) through reinforcement and fit across business activities, it is still in the domain of operational effectiveness ONCE the activities have been chosen. Now, what activities to choose today and what activities will be needed in future and to position oneself that those activities could be undertaken optimally when future does arrive are all in the domain of strategy. The latter is much harder and cannot be copied or stolen overnight by stealing best practices or hiring consultants.

This is where I see DNotes shining as well, as evidenced by its strategic choices and building blocks.

Thanks, Keemo. That is very true. Instinctively, most people are reactive. They do not think, strategize and plan way ahead, and get caught short sometimes for being unprepared. DNotes is very proactive and constantly examine the "big picture" as well and "exploded view" in great details when necessary. We hope that this forum is not just a medium for our community to communicate with one another but also a learning center. Likewise we have been positioning CryptoMoms in the same manner. They both have an interest to help promote our industry in the most positive light. That is how we all can best contribute.
Hey Dyna,

I sent you a Pm. I am in need of possible assistance. Please read and get back to me.... help! lol  Wink You will understand when you read... I hope!

THX
MMNC

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:38:46 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:04:21 AM by Dyna

Excellent post, Keemo. DNotes is more than a digital currency. It is a currency with a purpose for the masses worldwide. It is a business and not a hobby or an experiment.

Thanks Dyna. While this talks about how to move up to the productivity frontier (akin to efficient frontier per Markowitz in investments) through reinforcement and fit across business activities, it is still in the domain of operational effectiveness ONCE the activities have been chosen. Now, what activities to choose today and what activities will be needed in future and to position oneself that those activities could be undertaken optimally when future does arrive are all in the domain of strategy. The latter is much harder and cannot be copied or stolen overnight by stealing best practices or hiring consultants.

This is where I see DNotes shining as well, as evidenced by its strategic choices and building blocks.

Thanks, Keemo. That is very true. Instinctively, most people are reactive. They do not think, strategize and plan way ahead, and get caught short sometimes for being unprepared. DNotes is very proactive and constantly examine the "big picture" as well and "exploded view" in great details when necessary. We hope that this forum is not just a medium for our community to communicate with one another but also a learning center. Likewise we have been positioning CryptoMoms in the same manner. They both have an interest to help promote our industry in the most positive light. That is how we all can best contribute.
Hey Dyna,

I sent you a Pm. I am in need of possible assistance. Please read and get back to me.... help! lol  Wink You will understand when you read... I hope!

THX
MMNC

A reply has been sent. Sorry to learn that you have to use a temporary account to communicate. We understand the situation and will do our part to help clear things up.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:03:01 AM

The CRISP Word Contest

Thank you everyone for your entries!  Come back and add another one tomorrow. Smiley

CRISP Definition

kanus1113:     CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) - A group of programs designed to aid individuals and groups save digital currency as a long term investment.

infovortice2013: CRISP: We can define CRISP as a Combined Group of online Investing Plans Securiced and 100% backed in coldwallet warrantee.Proffesionaly tutored all the plans are
                       "the first ones"; so CRISP is the most innovating product at his time and is sharing an opportunity for all to join plans that can obtain logaritmic rewards but sure you will  
                       earn % interest of each plan.  

CRISP Customized

infovortice2013:  Can be use for old, young(study), childrens, needs... but i like to see travel plans savers or 2 savatical years found or wherever user selfmake want.

CRISP Board Game

kanus1113:      CRISPopoly (lol)  Similar to monopoly, except the objective is... Once the 'exchange' runs out of DNotes, you win the game if you saved the most.

infovortice2013: CRISPers 4 Dnotes

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:45:11 AM

Just trialling my new Dnotes set-up. Transfer from Poloniex to my wallet under one minute. Wow!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:52:49 AM

The CRISP Word Contest

Thank you everyone for your entries!  Come back and add another one tomorrow. Smiley

CRISP Definition

kanus1113:     CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) - A group of programs designed to aid individuals and groups save digital currency as a long term investment.

infovortice2013: CRISP: We can define CRISP as a Combined Group of online Investing Plans Securiced and 100% backed in coldwallet warrantee.Proffesionaly tutored all the plans are
                       "the first ones"; so CRISP is the most innovating product at his time and is sharing an opportunity for all to join plans that can obtain logaritmic rewards but sure you will  
                       earn % interest of each plan.  

CRISP Customized

infovortice2013:  Can be use for old, young(study), childrens, needs... but i like to see travel plans savers or 2 savatical years found or wherever user selfmake want.

CRISP Board Game

kanus1113:      CRISPopoly (lol)  Similar to monopoly, except the objective is... Once the 'exchange' runs out of DNotes, you win the game if you saved the most.

infovortice2013: CRISPers 4 Dnotes

How about Digital Life. A spin on the game of life that is all digital and allows opportunities to put money into CRISP accounts?

How can CRISP be used?
Organizations may benefit from using CRISP, where the organizer can customize and contribute to their own CRISP program. For example, employee matching programs.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: