Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:09:43 AM

Welcome, TrackCoin and BoscoBlue!

Yeh, the cryptos-are-an-evil-instrument argument always gives me a belly laugh. If a single actually-objective-and-ideologically-neutral report on Currency Evilness were published, before nightfall Militant Grandmas against The Evil Buck would be rioting outside City Hall.

m
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:21:30 AM

someone jump out the boat and send us to 4500 in poloniex.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:32:39 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

We are helping out as much as we can and let the free market takes care of itself. Long term stakeholders should take this as a buying opportunity.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:38:37 AM

yeah, i cant sleep and enter polo to take a look, just share info, im out btc. so others in comunity can take advantaje.  Wink
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:24:14 AM

[Sigh] 650 Dnotes @ 5150

The IndiaMikeZulu spirit is willing, but the monetary flesh is weak. Just spread too thin for a coupla months -- then, pending developments, we'd like to hold a lot more Dnotes.

m
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

We were talking about this a while back, and now there is a survey to back us up.  While they are talking about job titles, I believe this carries over to almost everything.

"SURVEY FINDS AMERICANS TRUST “DIGITAL CURRENCY” THE MOST"

"Americans overwhelmingly trust job titles referencing “digital currency ” over “virtual currency,” “bitcoin,” “cryptocurrency” and “litecoin,” according to a survey by the Digital Currency Council (DCC) this month. The survey was conducted March 8 and used a representative sampling of 506 people across the U.S. and was conducted by DCC via Google Insights polling.

The DCC announced the survey results in its recent “Pulse Report” on public perceptions of bitcoin and digital currencies.cryptocoinsnews-digital_currency-logo

The term “digital currency professional” was preferred by 41 percent of respondents, which more than doubled the number for “virtual currency professional,” favored by 18.2 percent, followed by “bitcoin professional,” 15.8 percent, “cryptocurrency professional,” 15.4 percent, and “litecoin professional,” 8.9 percent."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/survey-finds-americans-trust-digital-currency/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:06:31 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

We are helping out as much as we can and let the free market takes care of itself. Long term stakeholders should take this as a buying opportunity.

so true it's cheap now to buy so try and grab some, I am clicking more faucets today to get more for my pension fund.. I still need to do the blog post too just got bit behind with being ill and migraines..sigh..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:15:09 PM

yeah, i cant sleep and enter polo to take a look, just share info, im out btc. so others in comunity can take advantaje.  Wink

Thanks for your concern. There has been more selling of DNotes than we have seen for quite sometime. Our core supporters are always adding more DNotes to their stake. We will continue to do that and commit to a significant PR budget to promote better awareness of DNotes.

We are on schedule to launch CRISP For Students next week. This will be supported by another press release with far reaching distribution to include the education market and the Chicago land area. On a long term prospective, DNotes is adding fundamental values to its ecosystem everyday.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:34:03 PM

yeah, i cant sleep and enter polo to take a look, just share info, im out btc. so others in comunity can take advantaje.  Wink

Thanks for your concern. There has been more selling of DNotes than we have seen for quite sometime. Our core supporters are always adding more DNotes to their stake. We will continue to do that and commit to a significant PR budget to promote better awareness of DNotes.

We are on schedule to launch CRISP For Students next week. This will be supported by another press release with far reaching distribution to include the education market and the Chicago land area. On a long term prospective, DNotes is adding fundamental values to its ecosystem everyday.

That is what is important, the building blocks and reaching to different segments of Society..I have been with DNOTES from day 1 and love the way it has grown.. I bought over 70 Dnotes the other day before my migraine just from clicking faucets for a few days..It's amazing how they add up..will add them and a few more to my pension plan.. This is a Crypto not to be messed with..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:12:19 PM

yeah, i cant sleep and enter polo to take a look, just share info, im out btc. so others in comunity can take advantaje.  Wink

That is what is important, the building blocks and reaching to different segments of Society..I have been with DNOTES from day 1 and love the way it has grown.. I bought over 70 Dnotes the other day before my migraine just from clicking faucets for a few days..It's amazing how they add up..will add them and a few more to my pension plan.. This is a Crypto not to be messed with..

Thanks, Qiwoman2. Your support and confidence in DNotes is well appreciated. My view of a long term investment is 5 to 10 years in the business world. Unfortunately, in the digital currency world, long term is measured by the weeks or months. DNotes is likely to have the largest number of long term stakeholders who have committed their investment for years. That is where the real payoff is.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:21:53 PM

We were talking about this a while back, and now there is a survey to back us up.  While they are talking about job titles, I believe this carries over to almost everything.

"SURVEY FINDS AMERICANS TRUST “DIGITAL CURRENCY” THE MOST"

"Americans overwhelmingly trust job titles referencing “digital currency ” over “virtual currency,” “bitcoin,” “cryptocurrency” and “litecoin,” according to a survey by the Digital Currency Council (DCC) this month. The survey was conducted March 8 and used a representative sampling of 506 people across the U.S. and was conducted by DCC via Google Insights polling.

The DCC announced the survey results in its recent “Pulse Report” on public perceptions of bitcoin and digital currencies.cryptocoinsnews-digital_currency-logo

The term “digital currency professional” was preferred by 41 percent of respondents, which more than doubled the number for “virtual currency professional,” favored by 18.2 percent, followed by “bitcoin professional,” 15.8 percent, “cryptocurrency professional,” 15.4 percent, and “litecoin professional,” 8.9 percent."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/survey-finds-americans-trust-digital-currency/

Interesting. Does it mean that DNotes should get one more star by being correct in describing DNotes as the "Digital Currency" of the future? I just attempted to sign up with "Digital Currency Council" but not quite ready to commit to paying $90 monthly for the membership. I would rather invest that amount to buy more DNotes, LOL.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 02:50:57 PM

[Sigh] 650 Dnotes @ 5150

The IndiaMikeZulu spirit is willing, but the monetary flesh is weak. Just spread too thin for a coupla months -- then, pending developments, we'd like to hold a lot more Dnotes.

m

Thanks IMZ, every little bit helps.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:10:16 PM

Thanks, Qiwoman2. Your support and confidence in DNotes is well appreciated. My view of a long term investment is 5 to 10 years in the business world. Unfortunately, in the digital currency world, long term is measured by the weeks or months. DNotes is likely to have the largest number of long term stakeholders who have committed their investment for years. That is where the real payoff is.

I just wanted to highlight Dyna's comment "DNotes is adding fundamental values to its ecosystem everyday" because it says a lot, very subtly. This should be quoted in our next press release.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:32:51 PM

I just wanted to highlight Dyna's comment "DNotes is adding fundamental values to its ecosystem everyday" because it says a lot, very subtly. This should be quoted in our next press release.

I agree, a lot of those fundamental values have been well received and are subtly becoming instilled in the entire community.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No big deal, price goes down, price goes up. In the long run, the ups will outpace the downs, no need to be concerned. Unlike many other cryptos and their communities, we don't generally concern ourselves with short term price shifts.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:31:47 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No big deal, price goes down, price goes up. In the long run, the ups will outpace the downs, no need to be concerned. Unlike many other cryptos and their communities, we don't generally concern ourselves with short term price shifts.

Thanks, RJF for your reassuring statements of confidence. Indeed long term DNotes stakeholders should not fall into the trap of herd mentality at the risk of missing out high potential returns over the long term.

I have been spending some time working with TeeGee lately on the CRISP For Students project and he reminded me that DNotes was traded at 100 Satoshi on March 30, 2014. At 4,000 sat; that is 40 times, making it worth just over 1 Cent per DNotes. Looking back I should have purchased more at that price, but I did not, because I never expected that it could be worth over 4,000 sat today. Based on a solid growth path we have in place for DNotes this is barely the beginning of a long journey of price appreciation for DNotes, but this is a free market where investors freely decide for themselves for better or for worse.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:49:15 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Thanks, RJF for your reassuring statements of confidence. Indeed long term DNotes stakeholders should not fall into the trap of herd mentality at the risk of missing out high potential returns over the long term.

I have been spending some time working with TeeGee lately on the CRISP For Students project and he reminded me that DNotes was traded at 100 Satoshi on March 30, 2014. At 4,000 sat; that is 40 times, making it worth just over 1 Cent per DNotes. Looking back I should have purchased more at that price, but I did not, because I never expected that it could be worth over 4,000 sat today. Based on a solid growth path we have in place for DNotes this is barely the beginning of a long journey of price appreciation for DNotes, but this is a free market where investors freely decide for themselves for better or for worse.

So, if DNotes continues to grow by 40 times it's value from the past year, every year, think about the value of the coin in 5 years time! I'll let you do the math, I already did and it's amazing.

Just saying, when you look back at past value, you see what we have to look forward to in the future. And, in my honest opinion, we simply need to continue on the current path and not loose site of the reasons we have grown by that percentage over the last year. Follow the plan, stay the course, reap the reward.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:47:56 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

So, if DNotes continues to grow by 40 times it's value from the past year, every year, think about the value of the coin in 5 years time! I'll let you do the math, I already did and it's amazing.

Just saying, when you look back at past value, you see what we have to look forward to in the future. And, in my honest opinion, we simply need to continue on the current path and not loose site of the reasons we have grown by that percentage over the last year. Follow the plan, stay the course, reap the reward.

40 times every year over the next 5 years is very aggressive. A more realistic approach may be to envision DNotes as the preferred digital currency in global commerce with tens of millions of DNotesVault account holders actively using DNotes as a medium of exchange.

The biggest challenge confronting every coin today is liquidity and the speed of currency conversion. It is a classic case of supply and demand. Any time when there are more sellers than buyers the price goes down till it reaches equilibrium and the reverse is true. In our industry, there is an additional challenge. Using Coinbase it takes 5 business days to perfect a purchase of Bitcoin to the point of delivery. I love to buy a lot more DNotes at 4500 to 5000 sat. But the BTC I purchased yesterday will not be in my account till Monday next week. Our future ecosystem will change that. Until the entire process becomes frictionless there is still more to be done. DNotesVault will provide a core solution to resolving many problems.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:23:41 PM

I find this gateway in bitshares forum, for merchants blogs etc... they say is very cheap form to had gateway for merchant integration. Just take a look maybe for next future will be very usefull   https://gourl.io/

https://gourl.io/bitcoin-wordpress-plugin.html

https://gourl.io/view/newurl/Cryptocoin_Monetiser_Make_Money_Online.html
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:25:45 PM

Love Dnotes, have since the beginning Smiley

That said and i hate to be a wallet whiner but could the wallet get a facelift on the next update?

Check out WDC wallet, it's pretty sweet and even checks for updated versions of itself.

It only makes sense from an adoption standpoint. People buy new cell phones every year because they want the latest and greatest gadget, this mindset is not going to like the look of the standard qt wallet.

Love Dnotes!
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: