Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
coinlover57

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:54:20 AM

why would anyone buy into an iliquid position when there is no way out?

Right now there are 12 btc worth of sell orders below 0.001.

I wouldn't be too worried about that. Every week people sell their coins below 0.001 after the event. They stop on Friday/Saturday and on Sunday the pot is full almost every time...
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:36:04 PM

I was afraid that this would happen.
Unfortunately the dump from the dev on insanitysunday wasn't very smart. Of course most of us got much profit by trading last week. But now there isn't a demand because the coins were traded lower and 0.001 is above the trading price now.

Besides that the dev hasn't kept his promise to be more active this week and push the coin a bit.

So maybe this week there won't be an insanitysunday because of the empty pot unless the dev starts promoting the coin and is more active.

This is a real pity because it would be so interesting if the supply ran out before week 9. But this is very hard to achieve now and every day which goes by it seems more impossible.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:02:41 PM

Unfortunately the dump from the dev on insanitysunday wasn't very smart. Of course most of us got much profit by trading last week. But now there isn't a demand because the coins were traded lower and 0.001 is above the trading price now.

Besides that the dev hasn't kept his promise to be more active this week and push the coin a bit.

So maybe this week there won't be an insanitysunday because of the empty pot unless the dev starts promoting the coin and is more active.

This is a real pity because it would be so interesting if the supply ran out before week 9. But this is very hard to achieve now and every day which goes by it seems more impossible.

Yeah... I haven't bought back in yet because of this. I know I can buy in cheaper on the market but I'd rather wait and buy from the dev and put some BTC back in the pot, knowing there's going to be some decent movement on Sunday.

People with orders below the dev price should cancel them, it's better for everyone if you do this.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Philll90

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:02:13 AM

Yeah... I haven't bought back in yet because of this. I know I can buy in cheaper on the market but I'd rather wait and buy from the dev and put some BTC back in the pot, knowing there's going to be some decent movement on Sunday.

People with orders below the dev price should cancel them, it's better for everyone if you do this.

+1
Yeah I also appreciate to buy from the dev so that the pot increases , but unfortunately I wasn't able to sell back my WOLF stake quickly enough on sunday and I don't want to dump it for under 0.00095 now.
coinlover57

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:07:06 AM

Don't worry guys. Look at the board on poloniex. The sell orders below 0.001 have already been divided by two compared to yesterday (6 BTC worth today while it was 12 BTC yesterday). It is the same story every week. People who missed the last buy up on Sunday sell low during the week. But when the end of the week is coming those sell orders disappear or get bought (I always buy as much as I can) and the buys go above 0.001 on poloniex before insanity sunday starts... It is a bit amplificated this week because the dev bought back less coins than usual last Sunday but we all benefited from it so I won't complain...

I am sure the story will repeat this week and pot will almost be full again on Sunday. Let's wait and see.
ap3311

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

Don't worry guys. Look at the board on poloniex. The sell orders below 0.001 have already been divided by two compared to yesterday (6 BTC worth today while it was 12 BTC yesterday). It is the same story every week. People who missed the last buy up on Sunday sell low during the week. But when the end of the week is coming those sell orders disappear or get bought (I always buy as much as I can) and the buys go above 0.001 on poloniex before insanity sunday starts... It is a bit amplificated this week because the dev bought back less coins than usual last Sunday but we all benefited from it so I won't complain...

I am sure the story will repeat this week and pot will almost be full again on Sunday. Let's wait and see.

Indeed. People have started buying, the weekend is nearly here!

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

information request
I saw somebody mention that there was a fault in KGW (Kimoto's Gravity Well) that allowed it to either be exploited or rendered it not fit for purpose, does anybody have more details? The new long term stable client is almost ready, but I don't want to push it out with a fault!

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:30:05 PM

information request
I saw somebody mention that there was a fault in KGW (Kimoto's Gravity Well) that allowed it to either be exploited or rendered it not fit for purpose, does anybody have more details? The new long term stable client is almost ready, but I don't want to push it out with a fault!

Dont know details myself, but its being discussed here.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552895.40
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:32:59 PM

information request

Dont know details myself, but its being discussed here.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552895.40

thanks!

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:01:40 PM

information request

Get in touch with BCX (something).

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:25:57 AM

information request

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552895.0
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:55:49 AM

Most coins are implementing DGW

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ap3311

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:24:45 AM

No coins left below dev price now.

Must mean it's Friday! Grin

Dev - what's the current pot? How is the trading going to go this Sunday or will it be a surprise, any new strategies etc, will you be buying and selling back onto the market again or just buying etc.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

Philll90

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:29:54 AM

No coins left below dev price now.

Must mean it's Friday! Grin

Dev - what's the current pot? How is the trading going to go this Sunday or will it be a surprise, any new strategies etc, will you be buying and selling back onto the market again or just buying etc.

+1
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:22:48 PM

+1

+1

Last week, Dev was asking/speaking on IRC for a 'replacement' for this week. Any news on that?
ap3311

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

+1

+1

Last week, Dev was asking/speaking on IRC for a 'replacement' for this week. Any news on that?

Yeah I remember him saying that he wanted to trade some of his own coins?

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

crycurex.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

+1

+1

Yeah I remember him saying that he wanted to trade some of his own coins?

Yes at some point it'd be nice to be able to increase my own holdings before the game weeks end, either with a very trusted replacement for the week, or more likely just by piling in some BTC of my own!

BTC Pot hasn't moved this week yet, but then it hasn't until Friday or Saturday for the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping false logic hasn't been used by too many people.. acquiring cheaper on market and taking BTC out of the game system, there by decreasing the odds of being able to make a good profit (as less in the pot!). We'll see though.

Client is coming along nicely, I'm going to test mine on the test chain a bit today and ensure everything works as planned, then get it compiled by our maintainers for windows and osx.

Many thanks for the previous pointers to information on kgw, saved me some time.

I'm around at least 75% of the time through till sunday to process orders and answer questions.

hammer1

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

Dev, I know you're busy but we need the pot to grow the for the last few weeks so some promotion/marketing needs to happen. Reddit? Here? I don't know what, but it's going to be a pretty lame last few weeks if the pots are small.
lcmines

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:04:02 PM

Will the Block chain come back up soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: