Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Most of the countries experience poor medical care due to incompetence and low quality equipments. There are wrong diagnosis, unnecessary laboratory test, and wrong treatments, which caused too much spending of money. With the help of ATLANTICO,  we will be able to receive quality services and goods without spending too much.
Yes you are right! They sees those problem are not major concern that is why they even not giving much attention. But they got wrong, health is wealth we cannot preform if we are weak thats why ATLANTICO gave focus to this project.
Not only that because those corrupt and rich people out there doesn't have a concern to all poor people who are really seeking a medical services out there because they don't have a money but with the help of AtlantICO team that thing will be stop and will be prioritize all people to make sure their health are safe even if they don't have money at their current situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

In my opinion, this project has a great future ! ATLANTICO NETWORK combines all stages of medical care from diagnosis of diseases to treatment and appropriate care, the first time I see such a comprehensive approach in the health care system. I think if at least half of the declared functions of the platform will be implemented then investors will be very much !
I agree with you z-LO-y. This is one of the strengths and advantages of using the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform which records all of your medical records and transactions which can be the basis of all future decisions and purchases.
Yes you are really right with that guys this ICO has a big future because imagine there are a lot of possibles projects that AtlantICO team can create just to make sure the systems, transactions and services of medical and pharmaceutical industry to be more efficient, fast and secured. I am really sure this ICO are really going to the moon once their projects are completes.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

indeed it is very good for us to support this project because it is very good, because the Atlantico Network project is very much needed for everyone regarding medical and pharmaceutical services because it covers the health of everyone.
Thats right im grateful to participate and support the project like project of Atlantico network a medical service provider pharmaceutical offer and also their giving insurance service all in one medical assistance
in this project we see that almost everything is here. complete. but it is better if they reassociate themselves for the betterment of this project. They also want to help people who are poor so they have everything.
Yes I agree with that and one of the big reason why I supported this ICO for being transparent with the all people and to make sure that poor people also will experience quality medical services. That is why for sure this ICO will gonna be very huge in the near future. Goodluck AtlantICO team, do your best!
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

indeed it is very good for us to support this project because it is very good, because the Atlantico Network project is very much needed for everyone regarding medical and pharmaceutical services because it covers the health of everyone.
Thats right im grateful to participate and support the project like project of Atlantico network a medical service provider pharmaceutical offer and also their giving insurance service all in one medical assistance
in this project we see that almost everything is here. complete. but it is better if they reassociate themselves for the betterment of this project. They also want to help people who are poor so they have everything.
Yes I agree with that and one of the big reason why I supported this ICO for being transparent with the all people and to make sure that poor people also will experience quality medical services. That is why for sure this ICO will gonna be very huge in the near future. Goodluck AtlantICO team, do your best!
We are all participans we want the atlantic network to succeed. so let's do everything we can to make this project more familiar to all countries so they know the good intentions of the atlantico network and to more trust and invest. so goodluck in all our efforts to make the project easier and more successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

The abovementioned are actual qualifiers that contributes to poor medical services. Imagine how much costly those would be?

And it is an absolute relief to have a project such as Atlantico willing to attend to these matters, solve it and even add some improvements. Atlantico is right on point as they tackle issues of grave concern, and gladly, they have the solutions to add a dab of efficiency.

Yes! Atlantico will be the solution for overcharging and poor medical services that most of us are facing right now, the advanced technology and solid team members who are experts in medical fields will be the key to success for Atlantico network.
Yes you are right with and that is one of the big reason why I support this ICO and also to remove all low quality medicines out there that has been controlled by the corrupt people behind medical and pharmaceutical industry. Right now all cheap medicines out there that has more quality will be used by medical professionals because of AtlantICO network team.
I agree with you because we know the old system we want to change. with the help of the atlantico network they have thought of a new system about pharmaceuticals. they make apps and for people who know that every medical expenses are fixing and the good at it's low cost per drug.

GigTricks
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

we are part of the atlantico network project. what for ? so that we can help the project recognize all countries for more trust and investment so we share with all we know to know more about their system and their good platform.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

i'm starting to think that atlatico's team will never answer to my doubt.
They ask me for clarification some posts ago, but they never replied.

Should i think that my doubt are a real problem for the atlatico's network?
For me, I don't see any problem or doubtful in Atlantico project. But hopefully, ATLANTICO team will respond to your queries, since they are the well qualified people to answer all your concerns and doubts.

read my previous post.
If you want to can answer too.

Maybe i was wrong!

Anyway, i really hope in a answer by the team.
For your concern, you can communicate with admin on telegram channel https://t.me/AtlantICO_network or try to contact the Atlantico Network support group support@atlantico-network.io. i hope this one would help to your concern.
But your concerns were already answered by other members in this forum. Members shared their thoughts and knowledge about this project. Maybe you want clarifications from Atlantico team.
enkongtukmol provides the link where you can also communicate your concerns.
many members who know about the atlantico network do not want to ask questions. for those you want to know about the project you will know and to also give you a smart idea. help us help to make it easier to work with each other and make the project more successful.
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

One of the unique features available to users of  AtlantICO Network platform is the ability to evaluate the quality of pharmacological products and medical services. In order to do this, the platform will implement two separate modules – a module for assessing the quality of goods and a module for assessing the quality of services.

The goods’ quality assessment module is based on the NEM blockchain. Thanks to this module, a user of the platform will be able to assess the quality of a particular medical product and leave a review about it, which will be available for general or personal viewing at the author's choice. Data on the evaluation of the drug will be stored in the journal of the blockchain registry. Only patients, doctors and medical centers will be able to edit this module. All other members of the platform will only be able to view it.

The service evaluation module will also be based on the NEM blockchain. Its principle of operation will be similar to the principle of the goods’ evaluation module with only one difference – only patients will be able to edit this module. For all other participants of the platform it will be available only in the view mode.

You can learn more about the work of AtlantICO Network platform on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c851536/v851536749/f33/8s2D1THxGhY.jpg
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

This is very solid project, i never doubted this project, it will be one of the most successful project in the making, very good concept,very solid team, it will become one of the top contender in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap, i will be honor im part of this amazing community, god bless and good luck, keep up the wonderful work mate, Wink

I totally agree with you! Atlantico network will make a big impact and changes to medical industry using the blockchain technology, this will make our lives much better and easier in the future and I am proud to be supporting this kind of project that has an intention for the betterment of human lives.
Well, the platform itself describe mo of the whole project and I am with you on supporting this project. Not only because it will give rewards from the medical services but also because the project obviously has the heart to all the users who will be using the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. It offers quality goods and services at its best price.
Atlantico is really a great project for the development of medical system in many countries. Good thing about this project is,  this system is not just for wealthy people, even ordinary person can avail high quality services because of its affordability. But I hope after the successful implementation of this platform, the company will think to have a charity for poor people, who can't afford medical services and goods.
You are definitely right Rhona. The ATLANTICO NETWORK platform really promotes fairness across all types of people. Everything that the wealthy people can afford can also afford by ordinary people. The best goods and services will be fairly available to everybody at a reasonable price.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

Wow! Another nice move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team! This will be a great way to deliver the project much better and will have more exposure for the investors to find the project more easily. In no time, this project will be shared to all the subscribers and followers of the HighCastle platform.

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely paid off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable to its investors.
Well, it is true that the Atlantico Network platform is very useful when it comes to health concerns. Medical goods and services are at its best price so everyone can avail the advantages that the Atlantico Network project can give. Kudos to the team and to all the users who are supporting this project. This is a project for keeps.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

I have gone through the website,  this project has all it takes to make it in the medical system. Good luck devs.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

One of the unique features available to users of  AtlantICO Network platform is the ability to evaluate the quality of pharmacological products and medical services. In order to do this, the platform will implement two separate modules – a module for assessing the quality of goods and a module for assessing the quality of services.

The goods’ quality assessment module is based on the NEM blockchain. Thanks to this module, a user of the platform will be able to assess the quality of a particular medical product and leave a review about it, which will be available for general or personal viewing at the author's choice. Data on the evaluation of the drug will be stored in the journal of the blockchain registry. Only patients, doctors and medical centers will be able to edit this module. All other members of the platform will only be able to view it.

The service evaluation module will also be based on the NEM blockchain. Its principle of operation will be similar to the principle of the goods’ evaluation module with only one difference – only patients will be able to edit this module. For all other participants of the platform it will be available only in the view mode.

You can learn more about the work of AtlantICO Network platform on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Well, I guess this is what we have expected to the platform that it will provide a way to do our evaluation of what we will be choosing to the platform. But still, I commend the ATLANTICO NETWORK TEAM for having the most creative mind for providing two different separate module that will allow us to evaluate separately the two main products that the platform offers; goods and services. Great Job Atlantico Network Team!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

This is a great news to all of us. There is an easier way to do the platforms main purpose. I think this will be considered to be the strength of the platform since it promotes fairness, transparency, and reliability of the data or information in the platform. ATLANTICO NETWORK team really did a good job on this. This will be very useful for everybody to evaluate the quality of the said goods and services.
pogicute1234

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

This is very solid project, i never doubted this project, it will be one of the most successful project in the making, very good concept,very solid team, it will become one of the top contender in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap, i will be honor im part of this amazing community, god bless and good luck, keep up the wonderful work mate, Wink

I totally agree with you! Atlantico network will make a big impact and changes to medical industry using the blockchain technology, this will make our lives much better and easier in the future and I am proud to be supporting this kind of project that has an intention for the betterment of human lives.
Well, the platform itself describe mo of the whole project and I am with you on supporting this project. Not only because it will give rewards from the medical services but also because the project obviously has the heart to all the users who will be using the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. It offers quality goods and services at its best price.
Atlantico is really a great project for the development of medical system in many countries. Good thing about this project is,  this system is not just for wealthy people, even ordinary person can avail high quality services because of its affordability. But I hope after the successful implementation of this platform, the company will think to have a charity for poor people, who can't afford medical services and goods.
You are definitely right Rhona. The ATLANTICO NETWORK platform really promotes fairness across all types of people. Everything that the wealthy people can afford can also afford by ordinary people. The best goods and services will be fairly available to everybody at a reasonable price.
I agree with you atlantico project promotes the equality of humans . When this project implemented successfully it bring a huge help especially for the Poor's who cannot avail medicines due to high price of it.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

We are all participans we want the atlantic network to succeed. so let's do everything we can to make this project more familiar to all countries so they know the good intentions of the atlantico network and to more trust and invest. so goodluck in all our efforts to make the project easier and more successful.
Yes you are right with that because their projects are really amazing so let us continue help each other and also the team just to make sure everything will go into successful. I really do believe soon a lot of people will notice how amazing this ICO is because of their visions and goals to make a big changes in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

The Atlantico network will be able to contribute big and positive impact to the Healthcare industry and it can benefit the whole world in the near future once it has been implemented.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

Wow! Another nice move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team! This will be a great way to deliver the project much better and will have more exposure for the investors to find the project more easily. In no time, this project will be shared to all the subscribers and followers of the HighCastle platform.

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely paid off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable to its investors.
Well, it is true that the Atlantico Network platform is very useful when it comes to health concerns. Medical goods and services are at its best price so everyone can avail the advantages that the Atlantico Network project can give. Kudos to the team and to all the users who are supporting this project. This is a project for keeps.
Innovating companies are building blockchain platforms that stand to transform the payment and settlement ecosystem and Atlantico network is one of it. It is also a platform that will give us positive and good service in Healthcare issues.  Wink
imopogicute

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

The abovementioned are actual qualifiers that contributes to poor medical services. Imagine how much costly those would be?

And it is an absolute relief to have a project such as Atlantico willing to attend to these matters, solve it and even add some improvements. Atlantico is right on point as they tackle issues of grave concern, and gladly, they have the solutions to add a dab of efficiency.
we all know that the above mention was the mainly problem in medical world as of today , but by this wonderful project which is atlantico it can change this negativity into something ppssitive that can benefits all people.

GigTricks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

i'm starting to think that atlatico's team will never answer to my doubt.
They ask me for clarification some posts ago, but they never replied.

Should i think that my doubt are a real problem for the atlatico's network?
For me, I don't see any problem or doubtful in Atlantico project. But hopefully, ATLANTICO team will respond to your queries, since they are the well qualified people to answer all your concerns and doubts.

read my previous post.
If you want to can answer too.

Maybe i was wrong!

Anyway, i really hope in a answer by the team.
For your concern, you can communicate with admin on telegram channel https://t.me/AtlantICO_network or try to contact the Atlantico Network support group support@atlantico-network.io. i hope this one would help to your concern.
But your concerns were already answered by other members in this forum. Members shared their thoughts and knowledge about this project. Maybe you want clarifications from Atlantico team.
enkongtukmol provides the link where you can also communicate your concerns.
many members who know about the atlantico network do not want to ask questions. for those you want to know about the project you will know and to also give you a smart idea. help us help to make it easier to work with each other and make the project more successful.
We need to help our self also to be well and worthy supporters by understanding properly on its white paper and spread it according to the white paper and developers desire.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

This is what I am talking about! AtlantICO team is the real hope of medical and pharmaceutical industry and with this one of amazing AtlantICO platform for sure a lot of people will be amaze and will experience in the future the real and quality medical services and medicines! Hope for the best AtlantICO team, goodluck!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: