Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
Yes its true that a lot are not getting good quality of mediciine due to price constraint. Price is high, quality is good. This why ATLANTICO is created, to give good quality of medicine at reasonble price.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
so goodluck on the atlantico network.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
so everything will be done by the atlantico network for the project to be successful.
so we will continue to spread the service of the project worldwide to more trust and invest.
Do not be afraid to stay in the atlantico network for the sake of human well-being and human health.

It is good to see Atlantico taking initiatives to provide investors with more convenience by accepting bank cards payment (both visa and mastercard at that).

Most of us know that such online facility does not come cheap with Atlantico needing to setup and pay gateway payment partners, yet they still pushed through with it to make things a tad easier for interested backers.

Great move there.
Atlantico network does everything  for our convenience so they are doing all the techniques for us not to suffer. And the Atlantico does not really want us to be in trouble so they make it easier for all of the transactions that we will take on this platform.

you're right.
so we should be able to help the atlantic network to be known around the world for more trust and invest.
we still have to open the mind to give us a smart idea in the project.
Yes and AtlantICO network are really open for that things so everyone who has an amazing ideas wants to share with the team for the success of their projects don't hesitate to share your ideas with them and ofcourse by helping also the team to show this world how amazing all of their future services will be once their projects are completes. Goodluck to all of us.
Some things we can help to the Atlantico network are as follows:

*Support this project forever
*Invest
*Share about this projects to your neighbor, relatives, classmates, officemate, churchmate and friends

With that, it will be a great help to Atlantico network. And the percentage will be greater, and you will be able to see this project standing in the finish line holding its trophy. Cheesy

cryptojukebox

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

The team looks experienced.
A good buy for investors.
Will the unsold tokens be burned?
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Reaching so many medical health centers from many parts of globe, this is truly inspiring not all healthcare based ICO doing alot of accomplishment and initiative during their token sale so that is what makes Atlantico ahead of their goals.
This is a very serious platform wherein the health of each and everyone are involve. Really, we didn't know what will happened every hour of our lives. So let's support this project because at the end of the day, we will be benefited.  
We really need to support this project now because someday we will all benefit from this Platform. And embarrassing if we ignore this project then someday we will take the lead to benefit from it.
Yes I really agree you on this one because this kind of project are really worth to support it and if you will not I am telling you after few years you will regret it why you didn't choose to support this ICO. All of their visions, plans and goals in the future are really amazing and right now their team are doing their best just to make sure all of their projects will be successful.
Because the Atlantico network is really eager to have a big change to have the whole world of a company to stand and be the basis of having a good and standard service of the Medical and Pharmaceuticals center which has the ability to correct even the faithful service of the Insurance company.
Atlantico network wants a productive way to save more people. Making it more convenient for its user to save time in finding good doctor and quality medicine. Every user and investor will benefit from this grossing project.
Yes that is really true! I agreed to what you have said. Atlantico Network wanted to save more lives especially to those countries whose medical attention is very minimal. They want to prove to the medical system that they can change it for the better.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
Yes its true that a lot are not getting good quality of mediciine due to price constraint. Price is high, quality is good. This why ATLANTICO is created, to give good quality of medicine at reasonble price.
Agreeable and Indeed, now many people are experiencing how the medical and health care services is very poor due to the reason that it really involves money just to have a good quality of medical services that is why this Atlantico wants to eradicate that kind of system that we are still having right now.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

ATLANTICO Network is a decentralized medical, insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the Blockchain

It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent.

We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.

The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.

More details: https://www.atlantico-network.io/

https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

Thats the beauty of this project they want to eradicate the poor medical system that several countries are experiencing and still practicing. Atlantico network is also pro-people ICO due to the reason that they care for the health and medical aspect of every people in the world.

Transparency is one of the best features using the blockchain technology and Atlantico network is using this technology that will make the people to trust the platform. now people will have a better medical service with affordable price.
Yes that is true! To earn the people's trust a good ICO should be more transparent for them to be trusted. Many people wants to know what is happening in the every ICO that they are joining with and that is the good characteristic of Atlantico Network because it is an ICO that is very transparent.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
Woah! Yeah! if you are telling the truth, but I already believe in it that Atlantico network team is well-prepared for everything before starting this project and for me is a great way to find out the things they need in this project right away. Their success is very clear Cheesy
you're all right.
because the atlantico network is a great project because they theme about health. so it is very well thought out by this project because it is no longer difficult for those who need it.
Don't miss a chance to have more atlantico network token because of the reason that is is now offering a half of the price incentives and discount. Make sure that you become part of this wonderful ICO.
yeah a good chance to invest in the atlantico network because of a good and orderly project. and you will not regret because their service is well and they have insurance.
Yes that is really true! This would be the best and right time to be part and invest in atlantico network because they are now offering an 35% discount and incentive which is very helpful to every investors.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

maybe all ico those unsold token is going to burn more people now have interest to the project because of activeness of the team and now more people are going to support,wishing luck for health medical project hope for your success.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Yes all unsold tokens will be burned to benefits all of the investors in Atlantico network. most of the ICO's use this kind of method because price is determined by supply and demand so if the supply goes down then the price will go up.

evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

It looks like this Atlantico project was initiated by people who are elderly but are very skilled in their respective fields. I really appreciate this team, especially since the focus is on health. This is very important and penetrates in all circles and at all ages. Although at first glance reading about its vision and mission, I don't think it's difficult, because with blockchain everything can be overcome easily. Send regards to success.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

maybe all ico those unsold token is going to burn more people now have interest to the project because of activeness of the team and now more people are going to support,wishing luck for health medical project hope for your success.
That is really true Atlantico Network is composed of a lot of experts in their field and very experienced people. That is really true that investing here would be a very good move because it is all worthy.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Most of the ICO when they have unsold tokens they tend to burn it, I can say that it can also happen to Atlantico that for the tokens whose unsold will definitely burned out.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Yes all unsold tokens will be burned to benefits all of the investors in Atlantico network. most of the ICO's use this kind of method because price is determined by supply and demand so if the supply goes down then the price will go up.
Yes I think that all the unsold tokens will be burned out in order to benefits their investors. These are always done by most of the ICO so that there will be no unsold token to circulate in the market.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Yes That is really true that it is very beneficial to all the investors who will invest on this ICO because of the reason that this ICO is very substantial and more useful to many people and will definitely be in-demand. Also they have the set of people who are well-experienced in the field of crypto and in the field of blockchain technology.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

And the current Medical and Pharmaceutical center will be force to change their rotten service, because if they do not replace their rotten system no one will go to them for treatment. And no people will trust their products with low quality.
In every platform like Atlantico network a medical service need a high quality service for everyone in that case many people and especially investors going to have interest in this kind of platform and they make sure that their investment is worth it
Right, and all the wonderful characteristics you have mentioned, we can see on the Atlantic network. And hoping that all potential investors will see it and share about this with their big time friends and relatives. Grin
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

And the current Medical and Pharmaceutical center will be force to change their rotten service, because if they do not replace their rotten system no one will go to them for treatment. And no people will trust their products with low quality.
so the atlantico network was designed to better identify their projects and services for people.
because we know that other hospitals do not change their system.
but the atlantic network has created a great platform that they can use to make their hospital need easier
such as medicines.

Most of the patients are not aware of to the third-party charges but with Atlantico network everything will be transparent because they use blockchain technology that will allow users to see every single details whenever they make a transaction through the platform.
Yes you're right.
but is the technology of blockchain always online?
how is the evidence that the hospital has received the money or coins you paid for? since switching is used their platform is there any receipt?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

I do not understand how you intend to fight counterfeit medicines using a platform. Are you going to spend on the collected funds to conduct research or raids on clandestine factories?
Maybe they will make several adjustments to have a more decent and legit medicines that people are always using because nowadays we cannot tell easily whether a given medicine is real or fake, so they want to make sure that all the medicines will be legit and safe to use by all the people.
for me.
all medicines are true because they pass through the test.
so if they make a fake drug they can be guided because the person's pursuit depends on it.
so do not worry about drugs  because the drug of the atlantico network is true and not fake.
That things are happening right now even if before or a long time ago because there a lot of money here that's why a lot of people using that thing to manipulate the market to make sure their fake drug goes inside through the market and the drug who will compete their drug which is really good and has a cheap price will not go to the market because it will stop the plans of those manipulators. Right now this ICO is the one who will stop them from corruption and will provide solution for all existing problem the world of medical and pharmaceutical.

I think partnership with known medical centers and pharmaceutical will be the key to avoid fake medicines. Atlantico network will eliminates the bad habits on our current system to provide a better quality of medical goods and services.
the atlantico will not do anything to cheat on the person.
the atlantic network contributes to people so they can not be hospitalized
so the atlantico network thinks that insurance is in case someone has an emergency just to get the person out of money.

GigTricks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

so the atlantico network was designed to better identify their projects and services for people.
because we know that other hospitals do not change their system.
but the atlantic network has created a great platform that they can use to make their hospital need easier
such as medicines.

Most of the patients are not aware of to the third-party charges but with Atlantico network everything will be transparent because they use blockchain technology that will allow users to see every single details whenever they make a transaction through the platform.
And I can say that one of the features of the Atlantico network got my attention to support this project. And through the Atlantico network we can get rid of the rotten system that exists in our day.

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
Woah! Yeah! if you are telling the truth, but I already believe in it that Atlantico network team is well-prepared for everything before starting this project and for me is a great way to find out the things they need in this project right away. Their success is very clear Cheesy
you're all right.
because the atlantico network is a great project because they theme about health. so it is very well thought out by this project because it is no longer difficult for those who need it.
Don't miss a chance to have more atlantico network token because of the reason that is is now offering a half of the price incentives and discount. Make sure that you become part of this wonderful ICO.
yeah a good chance to invest in the atlantico network because of a good and orderly project. and you will not regret because their service is well and they have insurance.
Yes that is really true! This would be the best and right time to be part and invest in atlantico network because they are now offering an 35% discount and incentive which is very helpful to every investors.
what proof do I invest I will have an incentive am I receiving a receipt?
as well as when I can use their platform if it is and is still in progress.
When will I wait for a long time so I can use it?

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
so goodluck on the atlantico network.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
so everything will be done by the atlantico network for the project to be successful.
so we will continue to spread the service of the project worldwide to more trust and invest.
Do not be afraid to stay in the atlantico network for the sake of human well-being and human health.

It is good to see Atlantico taking initiatives to provide investors with more convenience by accepting bank cards payment (both visa and mastercard at that).

Most of us know that such online facility does not come cheap with Atlantico needing to setup and pay gateway payment partners, yet they still pushed through with it to make things a tad easier for interested backers.

Great move there.
Atlantico network does everything  for our convenience so they are doing all the techniques for us not to suffer. And the Atlantico does not really want us to be in trouble so they make it easier for all of the transactions that we will take on this platform.

you're right.
so we should be able to help the atlantic network to be known around the world for more trust and invest.
we still have to open the mind to give us a smart idea in the project.
Yes and AtlantICO network are really open for that things so everyone who has an amazing ideas wants to share with the team for the success of their projects don't hesitate to share your ideas with them and ofcourse by helping also the team to show this world how amazing all of their future services will be once their projects are completes. Goodluck to all of us.
Some things we can help to the Atlantico network are as follows:

*Support this project forever
*Invest
*Share about this projects to your neighbor, relatives, classmates, officemate, churchmate and friends

With that, it will be a great help to Atlantico network. And the percentage will be greater, and you will be able to see this project standing in the finish line holding its trophy. Cheesy
you're right in what you say. Smiley
but how do you encourage your family to invest you to explain them what for or when it can be used and where it is used. because we know the investors they know well before they get out of money.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: