Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

The ATLANTICO network appeared on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency estimated the project, giving it 9.4 out of 10 points.
Cryptoconsulting.info is an information resource and rating agency that provides users with a summary of the most interesting ICO projects.
A source https://twitter.com/AtlantICOnetwo1/status/1028950602271866880
Amazing rating! Even they are not too noisy in social media, ICO rated very high. This would be very helpful to give assurance to all investors.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

It looks like this Atlantico project was initiated by people who are elderly but are very skilled in their respective fields. I really appreciate this team, especially since the focus is on health. This is very important and penetrates in all circles and at all ages. Although at first glance reading about its vision and mission, I don't think it's difficult, because with blockchain everything can be overcome easily. Send regards to success.
I really appreciate them too. Sometimes the health aspect was neglected over money. There are people that are too busy with their work or on their career but seldom they monitor their health status due to financial concerns. I believe that this ATLANTICO NETWORK project will change the way it is.

We really need a change on our current healthcare system and Atlantico network is one of the answer as they revolutionize the medical services and eliminating fraudulent activities using blockchain technology.
In some countries, the medical industry is a profiteering industry that does not bring affordable services to the public. Eliminate their distrust. A service platform for changing this phenomenon is needed now.

If people really want to eliminate the bad system that exists in our day now they need to work with us to support this project, and if this projects will get more support from people, the Atlantico network will definitely succeed.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

It looks like this Atlantico project was initiated by people who are elderly but are very skilled in their respective fields. I really appreciate this team, especially since the focus is on health. This is very important and penetrates in all circles and at all ages. Although at first glance reading about its vision and mission, I don't think it's difficult, because with blockchain everything can be overcome easily. Send regards to success.
I really appreciate them too. Sometimes the health aspect was neglected over money. There are people that are too busy with their work or on their career but seldom they monitor their health status due to financial concerns. I believe that this ATLANTICO NETWORK project will change the way it is.

We really need a change on our current healthcare system and Atlantico network is one of the answer as they revolutionize the medical services and eliminating fraudulent activities using blockchain technology.
In some countries, the medical industry is a profiteering industry that does not bring affordable services to the public. Eliminate their distrust. A service platform for changing this phenomenon is needed now.

If people really want to eliminate the bad system that exists in our day now they need to work with us to support this project, and if this projects will get more support from people, the Atlantico network will definitely succeed.
I agree! To be able to achieve all the things we are looking forward to this project, we need to support first the project itself. I believe that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project has great plans for the medical industry. All we have to do is spread the news to everyone so that people may know that there is an existing project that will revolutionize the medical industry.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

📌 Cryptoconsulting.info Experts Highly Appreciated ATLANTICO Network Project

ATLANTICO Network got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.4 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects.

We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=+ATLANTICO+NETWORK
will congrats to the team and devs for hardworking this is the result of being active and have faith who believe of future apps for medical service congrats to the team and good luck.
Wow, great news as expected that will really happen this project will really gain higher ratings because of its amazing platform with regards of medical and pharmaceutical we are all hoping for the continues of good news you're giving us Atlantico team good luck.
more on site now is given a high rank of every ico the problem is those sites are registered? if there more investor are basing of that site listed?do we have the assurance of that site? How many projects become successful on that site?

There are a lot of such sites and most of them openly sell ratings. So it's pointless

It is impossible to distrust the ratings with such distrust. If ATLANTICO posted information about this, then they trust this publication.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

ATLANTICO Network got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.4 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects.

We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

will congrats to the team and devs for hardworking this is the result of being active and have faith who believe of future apps for medical service congrats to the team and good luck.
Wow, great news as expected that will really happen this project will really gain higher ratings because of its amazing platform with regards of medical and pharmaceutical we are all hoping for the continues of good news you're giving us Atlantico team good luck.
more on site now is given a high rank of every ico the problem is those sites are registered? if there more investor are basing of that site listed?do we have the assurance of that site? How many projects become successful on that site?

There are a lot of such sites and most of them openly sell ratings. So it's pointless

It is impossible to distrust the ratings with such distrust. If ATLANTICO posted information about this, then they trust this publication.
they need to investigate first the site before they having an agreement if this truly legal and more investor already know about the site, given information is depending of the developer.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Yes that is right as expected about this ICO more and more good news are coming which will provide a very amazing impression on this ICO that would help all other people in this world how amazing this ICO is and all of their great projects that will provide a big changes in medical and pharmaceutical industry in the near future.

It only shows how beautiful this project is, getting almost perfect score from the experts means a lot for Atlantico network team because all of their hard-work are being paying of little by little. I would like to congratulate all of the members of Atlantico network for getting this job done!

Transformbitz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is the world's first decentralized medical and pharmaceutical platform based on blockchain technology, which has ambitious goals in the field of medicine and pharmaceuticals.

Developing ATLANTICO NETWORK project, we strive to:

✔improve the quality of medical products and services and bring them to a new level;

✔regulate pricing policy;

✔make the relationship between all participants of the platform as clear and transparent as possible;

✔provide patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, as well as medical centers with a resource that can bring them together.

In order to take part in our project and bring the implementation of all the above goals closer, you can join our ICO-campaign and buy ATI tokens.

For participation in our project we give investors' bonuses! Today you can buy ATI tokens and get a +35% bonus. Hurry up, there are only 13 days left to complete this! More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io
I must be One of your investor here. Looking forward til end of token sale. Btw. Do you guys own an office? I mean do you have the head quarters. So I can visit your place.
actually this is Spain country but I don't know about the exact place there or you can join to their telegram to ask what do you want to know
@AtlantICO_network you can free to ask.

The team members are mostly from Spain and based on the Whitepaper that the Atlantico network corporate structure named Atlantic International finance and loan limited is located at 31/2 Irish Town, Gibraltar.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is the world's first decentralized medical and pharmaceutical platform based on blockchain technology, which has ambitious goals in the field of medicine and pharmaceuticals.

✔improve the quality of medical products and services and bring them to a new level;

✔make the relationship between all participants of the platform as clear and transparent as possible;

✔provide patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, as well as medical centers with a resource that can bring them together.

In order to take part in our project and bring the implementation of all the above goals closer, you can join our ICO-campaign and buy ATI tokens.

For participation in our project we give investors' bonuses! Today you can buy ATI tokens and get a +35% bonus. Hurry up, there are only 13 days left to complete this! More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io
I must be One of your investor here. Looking forward til end of token sale. Btw. Do you guys own an office? I mean do you have the head quarters. So I can visit your place.
actually this is Spain country but I don't know about the exact place there or you can join to their telegram to ask what do you want to know

The team members are mostly from Spain and based on the Whitepaper that the Atlantico network corporate structure named Atlantic International finance and loan limited is located at 31/2 Irish Town, Gibraltar.

Gibraltar is one of the countries who favors in this kind of technology and if i'm not mistaken Gibraltar was the first country who offer a fully regulated framework for firms working with blockchain startups so it is nice to hear that Atlantico network office is located in Gibraltar.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.

Transformbitz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I strongly agree. Blockchain Technology has many uses and being discovered as time goes by. But the good thing about Blockchain Technology is that it has the main characteristics which are Transparency, Reliability and provide High Security. I admire the ATLANTICO NETWORK team by using the latest technology on this platform which really helps to achieve the main goals of the project.
Transformbitz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

Gibraltar is one of the countries who favors in this kind of technology and if i'm not mistaken Gibraltar was the first country who offer a fully regulated framework for firms working with blockchain startups so it is nice to hear that Atlantico network office is located in Gibraltar.
So it must be standalone ICO but regulated on Gibraltar Exchange. I thought they use Nem Mosaic based, I remember most of their ICO are pretty awesome.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

I've read on the Whitepaper that the Atlantic network team is actively promoting the platform by signing agreements with Ministries of Healthcare, public and private medical centers, insurance companies and pharmacies to use the platform. partnership is one of the key for a successful project and Antlantico network have done it.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.

Transformbitz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

I've read on the Whitepaper that the Atlantic network team is actively promoting the platform by signing agreements with Ministries of Healthcare, public and private medical centers, insurance companies and pharmacies to use the platform. partnership is one of the key for a successful project and Antlantico network have done it.
That's why they are the first pharmaceutical company that adopts the technology of blockchain. Huge partnership will come through including insurance company which is most important thing on people lives.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

I like the goal of the ATLANTICO Network project - to establish a transparent relationship, with no risks at all, thereby improving the level of medical care.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Medical is a special field. It require some special certificate for active, so it is very difficult for your project to get certificate from some organization for active. But, it have to change too, and block chain is one of the revolution for it.

Well you are right that certification for medical using blockchain is really hard to obtain but Atlantico network will sign a contract with their partners to connect their platform to medical centers around the world and as you can see that the team members are experts in medical industry so they know what to do for the successful of this platform.
And ofcourse AtlantICO will have a list of those professionals on there platform and they are the one who will recommend them to all of us and I hope they will put rating there on each profile of doctors or medical staff that will be in the platform so anyone can post ofcourse their experience or recommendation. Goodluck AtlantICO Network team hope for the best and success of your project.
yes
the atlantico network will be successful in the future.
because of their good platform and quality service and they still have insurance when it comes to emergency.
so let's introduce everyone to the atlantico network to invest more.
Because their ideas was great having a partnership with medical and pharmaceutical industry is really a very good moves it means the projects of this ICO will have a real use in the future unlike other ICOs out there and we all know health is wealth so we have to prioritize it. That are the big reason why I supported this ICO because the team are really amazing. AtlantICO network to the moon!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

This project of Atlantico network is new way of providing medical assistance,pharmaceutical market and insurance service using blockchain technology and coinciding with high technology what we have now a days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: