Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487438 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:57:01 PM

I just signed up today for the Darkcoin pool. My worker stats on the site and my ccminer window agree on the hash rate, but for some reason the dashboard is showing 0 valid and 0 invalid shares for a couple blocks now. User thegreatwhatsit.

Hi
Are you experiencing the problem still?

We could find you are inputting right hash and your balance is going up.

There were some server problem today and delay may happened.
Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGreatWhatsIt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:00:08 PM

I just signed up today for the Darkcoin pool. My worker stats on the site and my ccminer window agree on the hash rate, but for some reason the dashboard is showing 0 valid and 0 invalid shares for a couple blocks now. User thegreatwhatsit.

Hi
Are you experiencing the problem still?

We could find you are inputting right hash and your balance is going up.

There were some server problem today and delay may happened.
Thanks.

The dashboard doesn't look right to me, but there is a growing balance in my account. Thus, the pool and reward systems are working.
djmarkm

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:15:03 AM

I am having the same  problem, I have been mining LTC for 4days now, 27mhs but my confirm balance is zero and my unconfirm is zero too, over 2LTC is owed to me, does this site pays or is it a dodgy pool site to stay away from? or not to be trusted?

site is down, and the pools is still working
djmarkm

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:57:32 AM

I am having the same  problem, I have been mining LTC for 4days now, 27mhs but my confirm balance is zero and my unconfirm is zero too, over 2LTC is owed to me, does this site pays or is it a dodgy pool site to stay away from? or not to be trusted?

GUESS IT IS SCAM NO ONE IS REPLYING,  miningpoolhub.com STEALS YOUR HASHES AND TAKES ITS IT ALL, EXPLAINS WHY ALL THE DDOS ATTACKS ON THE WEBSITE, I WOULD STAY AWAY YOU NOT GET CREDITED FOR HASHING,
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 07:42:24 AM

Hi
Sorry for late reply.
Mining Pool Hub's Litecoin pool is extremely small currently.

We didn't find any blocks for 5 weeks and there's no reward at this time.
You will get actually same amount of LTC in a long term, but it is not frequent since pool hash is currently less than 1MH/s but Net hash is about 1.31T

We don't steal coins.
We are a big player in x11, Keccak, Scrypt-N, Lyra2RE, JHA algo coins.
Check out all other coin list at here http://miningpoolhub.com/

We recommend you to mine litecoin in other big pools or just mine other scrypt coins like sexcoin, potcoin, solarcoin.

Sorry again.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 07:48:30 AM

GUESS IT IS SCAM NO ONE IS REPLYING,  miningpoolhub.com STEALS YOUR HASHES AND TAKES ITS IT ALL, EXPLAINS WHY ALL THE DDOS ATTACKS ON THE WEBSITE, I WOULD STAY AWAY YOU NOT GET CREDITED FOR HASHING,

Hi
Sorry for late reply.

Actually DDoS attacks are not from miners.
We have been running mining pool hub since February 2014, and found that other pool operators are doing ddos attacks against pools.

Currently we blocked all suspicious attacks and well running.
Added auto recovery system also.
And mining did not stop even during the ddos attack. it's separated and ran smoothly.

What coin do you think we stole?
We are paying correctly, charging 2% fee.

Compare reward with other pools, or solo mining.

Thanks.

Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:47:09 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 07:28:14 PM by Hubus

Hello,

am completely new to mining and all this - but I started with an order at nicehash.com anyway. Probably I was going to fast?

I looked for recommended pools, found http://miningpoolhub.com, set up an account and a "worker" and then completed the order (scrypt, bitcoins) at nicehash.com.

Now the order is fulfilled, the money (bitcoins) is gone, but I do not see any income/profit anywhere*. Where do I find it? I thought this was bitcoin mining and not spending money for fun or nothing?

Is there a support e-mail-address for miningpoolhub.com? Do I get my answer here? Is it normal to spend bitcoins and get nothing? What is the purpose of miningpoolhub and nicehash then? If I get nothing out of it, why should I continue? What are the other people doing there?

I am completely new, as I said, and I seem to understand nothing, please help.

Thank you

-----------------

*update:
It just took some hours, now it's there!

(But it's disappointingly few, much less than invested. I guess I will move to some other way of mining - or spend hours learning and reading how to use nicehash in a profitable way? Is there some explanation for this on this forum?)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:26:06 PM

Hello,

am completely new to mining and all this - but I started with an order at nicehash.com anyway. Probably I was going to fast?

I looked for recommended pools, found http://miningpoolhub.com, set up an account and a "worker" and then completed the order (scrypt, bitcoins) at nicehash.com.

Now the order is fulfilled, the money (bitcoins) is gone, but I do not see any income/profit anywhere*. Where do I find it? I thought this was bitcoin mining and not spending money for fun or nothing?

Is there a support e-mail-address for miningpoolhub.com? Do I get my answer here? Is it normal to spend bitcoins and get nothing? What is the purpose of miningpoolhub and nicehash then? If I get nothing out of it, why should I continue? What are the other people doing there?

I am completely new, as I said, and I seem to understand nothing, please help.

Thank you

-----------------

*update:
It just took some hours, now it's there!

(But it's disappointingly few, much less than invested. I guess I will move to some other way of mining - or spend hours learning and reading how to use nicehash in a profitable way? Is there some explanation for this on this forum?)

I don't know what coin you mined but can say that it's hard to be profitable by rental.
Even own mining rigs isn't profitable these days, rental is much harder.

Think of it that if hash renter can make profit than the nicehash price, then why would he rent his mining rigs?

Someday before, neoscrypt made some profit than rental price but it didn't last long.
Mining is not easy. I recommend you to just enjoy mining like hobby these days.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:14:56 AM

We will remove following coins from our pool.

Nimbus
Bitlion
Cococoin
Quebecoin
Virtualcoin

These coins were delisted from exchange sites and also not mined for more than 10 weeks.
Withdraw coins as soon as possible.

If you claim your coins after removal of coin pool, we will manually withdraw them each.

Thanks.

ottodv

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

I am using the Auto exchange feature (to Darkcoins), but while I see AE entries in the transaction list of the other coins, they don't appear to get credited to my Darkcoins wallet....

What's going on, or am I doing something wrong?
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:35:31 AM

I am using the Auto exchange feature (to Darkcoins), but while I see AE entries in the transaction list of the other coins, they don't appear to get credited to my Darkcoins wallet....

What's going on, or am I doing something wrong?

Hi
There was some error on validating darkcoin transaction id lately.

It's fixed now.
Sorry for inconvenience.

rango1000

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:56:20 AM

@miningpoolhub

Your pool does 29% of the whole darkcoin hashrate. In general: with each darkcoin block found, 35% of each block (1.5 DRK) are paid to masternodes (one node is selected more or less randomly out of 2000).

All of the blocks found by your pool pay these 1.5 DRK only to one masternode (masternode belonging to miningpoolhub, Xit9gEJiUphYGggS2NCu5UaqoR4YWxmFaZ). Everybody can verify this here: https://drk.mn/blocks.html

This data would suggest that you target 30% of the mining income to your own pocket:

1. leaving mininghub miners behind
2. leaving masternode operators behind
3. shitting on the health of the darkcoin network (the source of your income)

Maybe i got something really wrong, which you could rectify here. Could you please elaborate on this issue?
CODERsp

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 10:21:32 AM

@miningpoolhub

Your pool does 29% of the whole darkcoin hashrate. In general: with each darkcoin block found, 35% of each block (1.5 DRK) are paid to masternodes (one node is selected more or less randomly out of 2000).

All of the blocks found by your pool pay these 1.5 DRK only to one masternode (masternode belonging to miningpoolhub, Xit9gEJiUphYGggS2NCu5UaqoR4YWxmFaZ). Everybody can verify this here: https://drk.mn/blocks.html

This data would suggest that you target 30% of the mining income to your own pocket:

Maybe i got something really wrong, which you could rectify here. Could you please elaborate on this issue?

I found it today too and wanted to post about it Smiley
crowning

Activity: 212

Activity: -42

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:27:49 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 01:24:05 PM by crowning

@miningpoolhub

I have already left miningpoolhub and pointed my rigs somewhere else until this is resolved.
And, without a _good_ explanation for this I won't come back and advice others to do the same.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:06:36 PM

@miningpoolhub

I have already left miningpoolhub and pointed my rigs somewhere else until this is resolved.
And, without a _good_ explanation for this I won't come back and advice others to do the same.

Agreed.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:51:36 PM

The auto profit switching and auto exchange to altcoins look interesting.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:14:34 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 04:17:36 AM by oblox

Resolved.
stilgars

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:25:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 09:16:21 PM by stilgars

This pool no longer deserves the hash. Miners that actually care about network strength should move elsewhere--understandably, this is a profit-switching pool but DRK is the most profitable X11 coin to mine at the moment with liquidity. I personally have no respect for them and certainly no desire to ever mine on MPH again. Will be informing other farms to point their hash elsewhere. I can't see any logical reasoning other than flat out greed.

EDIT:

Editing for the priniciple as you are not proven guilty.

However I do not buy your explanations, as they seem a little too convenient, and this is typically the kind of bullshit someone guilty would say to clear himself from the mess after profiting for one day.

I recommend everyone to stay clear from you, as you are incompetent or lying.

Words of Wisdom
 "I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:21:48 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 03:30:41 AM by mpr20rt

This pool operator is incompetent

When you control 1/3 of the network you keep all tabs open 24/7 (github, tweeter, both forums...)
I still maintain you don't deserve that much of the network hash

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
stilgars

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:37:55 PM

May I suggest everyone impacted (miners of this pool, mn owners or even drk owners whose property is endangered by those thieves) to actually update the trust rating:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=239131

Words of Wisdom
 "I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: