Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487485 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

fees are still very high in my opinion, transactions getting confirmed at the moment for 90% less..

Bitcoin transaction fee from miningpoolhub is automatically adjusted by network.
The reason why I don't lower the fee much more by adjusting bitcoin wallet setting is that transaction may be delayed like days and weeks these days.

Current fee is charged about 0.0003 BTC.
I'll check whether I can lower it more.

Very nice static difficulty working perfectly .

Good!

How to set a lower difficulty?

You can set static diff at worker password like "sd=16"
Don't input this in website, but input it in mining rig command.

Not all coins are supported. Zcoin, Digibyte, Myriadcoin are supported.

Does miningpoolhub auto-switch to every scrypt coin which is the most profitable atm? (Gamecredits,Litecoin,Linx,EMC2 etc...?)

Currently switching between Gamecredits, SXC, Verge.
Litecoin is excluded because difficulty is too high but pool hashpower is not that big. It would need weeks to find a block and auto switching will be meaningless in this case.
I'll add more Scrypt coins.

Hello! Which sd parameter should I use for a 4000 kh / s rig? sd=8 it's ok? or sd=16? But not to lose profits.
I also lose about 15% hashrate !!!
In fact, there are many rigs, the total amount is 72000 kh / s and 58000 kh / s is displayed on the pool.
ZCOIN.

You don't need to input sd parameter usually. vardiff works well.
You can input static difficulty value like monitoring vardiff number changes and input some static value in that range.

I would like for coins using Xevan and Phi to be added to the suite , AMD and NVIDIA.
Please both.

I hope it can be done

Yeah I'll check and add them if it meets some criteria.

I specified sd=5, sd=8 but I still lose about 15% of hashes and profits. Administration, help!

You are using djm34's latest miner?
Please try this miner if you are using tpruvot version.

It looks like the Monero pool, or at least the pool page, is stuck. The block confirmations, nor wallet balance, have updated since this morning.

The auto exchange also seems stuck. I moved XMR over to the auto-exchange wallet about 7 hours ago and it hasn't moved to the exchange yet at this time. (I am aware that there is a minimum pool wide, though it seems like it's been too long thus far).

Issue resolved now. Monero wallet stuck time to time.
I reported this issue few weeks before and it's not solved yet.
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2649
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2795

I think I have to make some auto recovery code for it.

hi dev, im a big fan of miningpoolhub.
btw, just an advice, how about adding mining profit calculator features in eac coin listed on your pool.
it wound be great.
thx anyway Smiley

I would add profit calculator someday but I think it would make some UI complex.
Why not use whattomine.com for it?

Hi, I am currently mining ZCoin and on my PC it shows a hashrate of 9.65 MH/s, but on the MiningPoolHub Dashboard for ZCoin it is displaying ony 4.36.
Is this normal?
Not only that now I am getting an error that zm.exe has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware. wtf

I believe you are nvidia user using ccminer.
Try djm34's latest ccminer build. It's listed on zcoin pool homepage.

maybe you will share your version?
I am use https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/ cuda 9.0.

Hmm..
So you are using latest djm34 build but still stuck?
Did you check your invalid share rate on dashboard? Was it high?
Let me know your id so that I can investigate.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

Hey guys I'm using auto exchange for the first time. I sent a bit of dash over to be switched to btc but on my balances page it doesn't even show it to be on the exchange...Just looks like it disappeared, is this normal?
win33

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

Hmm..
So you are using latest djm34 build but still stuck?
Did you check your invalid share rate on dashboard? Was it high?
Let me know your id so that I can investigate.

I sent my login to you in skype.
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Thanks for adding zencash was waiting for it long time ...

Now Its time to add hush(zdash) Wink

ying_style

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:16 AM

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong! In my local PC I have the following Hash Rate but in the Dashboard I am seeing something else. I am using also MultiPoolMiner and its currently using CcminerLyra2z-Lyra2z.

Lyra2z Local: 1750 - 1770 kh
Zcoin Dashboard: 1.26 - 1.44 MH/s

I saw the following post but I am not sure if they are talking about the error or the low hash rate.

Quote from: fynxgloire on November 21, 2017, 10:45:25 PM
Hi, I am currently mining ZCoin and on my PC it shows a hashrate of 9.65 MH/s, but on the MiningPoolHub Dashboard for ZCoin it is displaying ony 4.36.
Is this normal?
Not only that now I am getting an error that zm.exe has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware. wtf

win33

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:03 AM

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong! In my local PC I have the following Hash Rate but in the Dashboard I am seeing something else. I am using also MultiPoolMiner and its currently using CcminerLyra2z-Lyra2z.

I saw the following post but I am not sure if they are talking about the error or the low hash rate.

Is this normal?

I confirm! problem is available
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

Is this normal?

FYI, MultiPoolMiner is using this one (which is correct):
https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/download/v0.2.1/ccminer_cuda9.exe

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
spreewel

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

Yesterday I made registration on zcoin pool but can't login, didn't receive verification email or something like that, is there anybody who can help me?
ying_style

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

Is this normal?

https[Suspicious link removed]

Hi! Thanks for your response but do you have any Idea if this is a real problem or just a display problem and I am awarded the proper hash rate. In other algorithms my local hash rate is at least close to the one showed in the dashboard.
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

Is this normal?

https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/download/v0.2.1/ccminer_cuda9.exe

Sorry to say but this MulIPool miner is absolute garbage, I spent 2 days trying to get this thing to run stable on my system.
After windows blocked the miner program from accessing my video card, I finally gave up.
I had to manually copy dll's from here and there, followed all the instructions, then all sorts of issues.
I never had any issues with NeoMiner autoswitching program.
Going back to that one.
Good riddance
aaronsace

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

Sorry to say but this MulIPool miner is absolute garbage, I spent 2 days trying to get this thing to run stable on my system.
After windows blocked the miner program from accessing my video card, I finally gave up.
I had to manually copy dll's from here and there, followed all the instructions, then all sorts of issues.
Going back to that one.
Good riddance

LOL no such thing as downloading DLLs. V2.7.0.1 works perfectly, check the issues section on GitHub. Keep spreading the FUD. That miner is my code as well. Cool

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

Going back to that one.
Good riddance

LOL no such thing as downloading DLLs. V2.7.0.1 works perfectly, check the issues section on GitHub. Keep spreading the FUD. That miner is my code as well. Cool

I installed this on a complete newly upgraded to Windows Anniversary Edition 10 64 bit.
Trust me, its not good.
This is from one fellow developer to another ( me to you )
You need to install your code on a complete new PC and go step by step, you will see the missing holes.
Running this program even resulted in the miners (Claymore, ewbf,etc. ) only recognizing 7 out of my 8 graphics cards, YET all 8 are visible in device manager.
Plus your searching my whole damn hard drive and copying whole directories into your Bin directory ( including files and scripts that are not even required for your program to run )  Kind of like a virus.
Hey man, I would use it if it were stable, but not in its present form, no way.

aaronsace

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 06:10:36 PM by aaronsace

Going back to that one.
Good riddance

I installed this on a complete newly upgraded to Windows Anniversary Edition 10 64 bit.
Trust me, its not good.
This is from one fellow developer to another ( me to you )
You need to install your code on a complete new PC and go step by step, you will see the missing holes.
Running this program even resulted in the miners (Claymore, ewbf,etc. ) only recognizing 7 out of my 8 graphics cards, YET all 8 are visible in device manager.
Plus your searching my whole damn hard drive and copying whole directories into your Bin directory ( including files and scripts that are not even required for your program to run )  Kind of like a virus.
Hey man, I would use it if it were stable, but not in its present form, no way.

There are hundreds using it; I assure you it's working. If you think there is an issue, then report it on GitHub. It doesn't detect any cards in V2.7.0.1 so the issues are clearly nothing to do with MultiPoolMiner but the miners. It's searching your hard drive because you didn't downloaded the release but a highly buggy branch of code.

Seriously though; don't spread FUD if you are a developer when you haven't even reported the issue.

BellicoseBenny

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

Is this normal?

Going back to that one.
Good riddance

The thing about running algo switchers is you need to tune down your cards

Just because it runs stable on one algo OC'd to this or that amount doesn't mean it will be stable on all of them.

This seems to be especially a problem if a GPU is driving the display. Nvidia drivers really don't like the algo switching in those scenarios.

My mining rig handles the algo switching much better. .. . Presumably because I don't have any of hte cards driving displays.

I don't even bother with algo switching on the personal rig. Too much of a pain.
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

I wonder if the auto switch for the baikal giant x10 works correctly? It seems that it switches often to digibyte-Skein not considering, that the hashrate for Skein algorithm is only 5 GH/s instead of 10 GH/s.

Could you please check this?
Rybl

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

And copy to problem mentioned above, my latest ccminers by djm34 shows 13,64Mh/S, however dashboard on MPH only 8Mh/s..

http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2017/1123/4d/139fb4fa6f730d0d8394b8926f9b9f4d.jpeg

Again shows the wrong hash.
Why such a mistake?
Because of this, and less coins when mining is obtained.
Yesterday was normal, but the day before yesterday, too, such a mistake, a heshret on the pool more than a coin all day was.
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:35:14 AM

And copy to problem mentioned above, my latest ccminers by djm34 shows 13,64Mh/S, however dashboard on MPH only 8Mh/s..

I had the same problem,
You have to find a closer server to you.
I was showing only 6, but now its showing 14 because I changed servers from Asia to Europe ( to europe only 7 ms ping, Asia was 114ms, US was 200ms )
Try it out.
koukir33

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:08:52 AM

stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
I have exactly the same problem ccminer shows 17.67 mh/s but on the website 11.43. what you need to do to solve this?
adore

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

I have exactly the same problem ccminer shows 17.67 mh/s but on the website 11.43. what you need to do to solve this?
do you guys know how a pool works?
variance in your effective hashrate is caused by the pool calculating your rate based on the number of shares you submit in a given period
If you're lucky you'll submit an above average number of shares and the pool will show your effective rate as being higher than usual. so if you're unlucky and submit fewer shares in a period then your effective hashrate will drop below the hashrate that you're actually mining at
over short periods of time this can result in large variations
If you look at your average hashrate over a longer period (=you mine constantly during that time) then it should be close to your actual rate.
aaronsace

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

do you guys know how a pool works?
variance in your effective hashrate is caused by the pool calculating your rate based on the number of shares you submit in a given period
If you're lucky you'll submit an above average number of shares and the pool will show your effective rate as being higher than usual. so if you're unlucky and submit fewer shares in a period then your effective hashrate will drop below the hashrate that you're actually mining at
over short periods of time this can result in large variations
If you look at your average hashrate over a longer period (=you mine constantly during that time) then it should be close to your actual rate.

True; best looking at the new graphs for a better picture.

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: