Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

I think now it is up to the team to maximize the funds in the time left as we are closing in the end date of the ICO. The great thing is that the softcap is sufficed so we are almost certain that this will commence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
Let’s hope the recent dip in the market doesn’t go further, The demand for Securix will be high if the market gets back.
I think it will make it stable at $4200 - $4300 at this time. And I guess 2019 is the new chapter of bitcoin to go bull run.

We have to move like this otherwise we cannot able to digest the things because this year we have seen great downfall in term of bitcoin price and like this, we have seen in the past year's. Without downfall it is impossible for bitcoin to increase its value.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

I think now it is up to the team to maximize the funds in the time left as we are closing in the end date of the ICO. The great thing is that the softcap is sufficed so we are almost certain that this will commence.

now it is not whether the softcap has been reached but rather when will they commence execution of their plan i believe the team is doing everything within their power to start the job

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
Let’s hope the recent dip in the market doesn’t go further, The demand for Securix will be high if the market gets back.
I think it will make it stable at $4200 - $4300 at this time. And I guess 2019 is the new chapter of bitcoin to go bull run.

We have to move like this otherwise we cannot able to digest the things because this year we have seen great downfall in term of bitcoin price and like this, we have seen in the past year's. Without downfall it is impossible for bitcoin to increase its value.
I think the 2017 bullrun is the opposite  of year 2018, if 2017 hit its $20,000 then this year we don't know if we can hit $2,000 by the end of december.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.

I see there is no sign the market will return in the near future. maybe for the first 2 to 4 months when the Securix mining operation begins we don't feel the impact, but what if the reserve fund runs out before prices return to normal again, won't they bear the loss.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.
I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.

There are still over two months to go, before the Securix Team will start with their mining facility. I am convinced that they have a plan B, but it's too early to panic.
What is plan B that about you talking bro? I didn't hear that or might I missed something? What exactly they will do in plan B?
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

I see there is no sign the market will return in the near future. maybe for the first 2 to 4 months when the Securix mining operation begins we don't feel the impact, but what if the reserve fund runs out before prices return to normal again, won't they bear the loss.
They will still be mining Bitcoins right?
Narrow market decreases the bitcoin difficulty, so everything they will be mining it will still be valued! Might be a lil LOW but still profitable! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Yeah, There's a lot of mining projects / facilities shut down after just a few months. But I think securix will going to be different because they really have a good planned that will keep the project good and fine like on their electricity cost where they can get less or cheap cost for it.

At your service
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

They will still be mining Bitcoins right?
Narrow market decreases the bitcoin difficulty, so everything they will be mining it will still be valued! Might be a lil LOW but still profitable! 

based on the information I got they were not only mining bitcoin, but following market trends. if bitcoin is less profitable they will replace mining operations for other coins such as LTC, DASH, Monero and others.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I think it would be good if the team really reassured people of where and how they stand with the current market conditions publically

I spoke with damian in the group and he is super confident in the fact that the market will bounce back and the securix project will continue despite the odds, personally I salute his courage, staying with faith in this time of the market is tough work

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

What issues? I don't seem to understand your position
Mining is pretty difficult right now I understand that but we're you expecting Securix to report on that?

Mining BTC and other currencies is still profitable at these prices, if you have new hardware. I found a nice pic on Twitter from f2pool:
https://twitter.com/f2pool_official/status/1065175297891287041

Oh. Wow. That's cool. I usually thought that if bitcoin dropped below 5k mining btc won't be very profitable, now that i think of it. People were still mining bitcoin when it did not have any value.
Looks like people are too much scared to this price. But don't worry guys it's trading industry and up-down is movement it's generally happening always.
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

They have already confirmed that Securix tokens will be listed on FUBT.top and Latoken. So, it doesn't seem we have to wait for exchanges after the ICO.
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

I think it would be good if the team really reassured people of where and how they stand with the current market conditions publically

I spoke with damian in the group and he is super confident in the fact that the market will bounce back and the securix project will continue despite the odds, personally I salute his courage, staying with faith in this time of the market is tough work

I also think bitcoin price will recover. But there is no guarantee. The team must think of the future of Securix if the price doesn't recover. They must have a plan for it.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

I also think bitcoin price will recover. But there is no guarantee. The team must think of the future of Securix if the price doesn't recover. They must have a plan for it.

You will never have a guarantee that your investment increase in value. But I think that BTC and the whole crypto market will recover latest in 2019. Then it will be more expensive to purchase SRXIO token on an exchange.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

You will never have a guarantee that your investment increase in value. But I think that BTC and the whole crypto market will recover latest in 2019. Then it will be more expensive to purchase SRXIO token on an exchange.

Yeah. Bitcoin will definitely recover from this year fall.  Because if it doesn't recover and keeps falling the mining business won't thrive and securix whole progress and reward scheme depends on the actual price of bitcoin.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

Yeah. Bitcoin will definitely recover from this year fall.  Because if it doesn't recover and keeps falling the mining business won't thrive and securix whole progress and reward scheme depends on the actual price of bitcoin.

I just can’t picture the world without crypto generally, has so much potential to be ignored a growth is bound to happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: