Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49459 times)
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
daxp

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Oh, still the crowdsale is running? I though that crowdsale has been ended and now they are planning to list the coin in exchanges. Really security made some significant ICO in the market.

Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

As I understood correctly, they is buying tokens, which could be used in Securix platform for mining. Correct me if i'm wrong

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Litecoindigger

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Congrats to Securix, your project is successfully listed on my official mining ICO list!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4907656.0
daxp

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

As I understood correctly, they is buying tokens, which could be used in Securix platform for mining. Correct me if i'm wrong
Tokens will be used to distribute profits to investors from mining profits. It's a sort of indicator of the company's share

JohnnyBG

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

Excuse me, I'm a bit short on time, so I'm gonna shoot straight – I did not read the whole WP, so I'm pondering what is it exactly that makes your token the safest out there? Is there like some concrete data to back up that statement or anything of sorts?
Thank you for your response, by the way.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Oh, still the crowdsale is running? I though that crowdsale has been ended and now they are planning to list the coin in exchanges. Really security made some significant ICO in the market.

The crowd sale was planned to end on November 30. But they changed the end date. If they don't extend the ICO again, it will end on December 30.
Rozita

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

Not only the investors will get mining profit, they are share holders. So they can earn bigger profits if the value of their tokens increases.
daxp

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

Not only the investors will get mining profit, they are share holders. So they can earn bigger profits if the value of their tokens increases.
I do not think that the price of tokens will grow much. This is not their main purpose. In the end, tokens will be worth the price at which they can be reasonably bought to make a profit from mining

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

can you elaborate on this, i thought all investors in the securix token are eligible for the mining profits as along as you hold securix token, so aside from being an investor how can one be a share holder to have this this benefit, if this is the case i don't think many investors will be motivated to hold this token since they will not get profit from mining.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

can you elaborate on this, i thought all investors in the securix token are eligible for the mining profits as along as you hold securix token, so aside from being an investor how can one be a share holder to have this this benefit, if this is the case i don't think many investors will be motivated to hold this token since they will not get profit from mining.

Hello Notin,

The SRXIO token holder will be eligible to the gross revenue share as described here https://medium.com/@securixio/gross-revenue-what-yes-from-all-mined-bitcoins-yes-1134e6f7e732.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

Dear All,

We've scheduled a 24 hour maintainance, thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
daxp

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be
the extent to which this project is running now, would like to know the info about this project, is there anyone who wants to complete this project, has the ICO started or is it already finished?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

The idea is impressive and attractive for investors plus it gives more benefits to token holders. Congratulations on the Softcap achievement. What is the last date of ICO?

Rozita

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

Yes, Investors will get monthly profits. They are not the owner of equipment. But they are the owner of the tokens that are like their shares in the company. They can sell their tokens whenever they want.
Rozita

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

The idea is impressive and attractive for investors plus it gives more benefits to token holders. Congratulations on the Softcap achievement. What is the last date of ICO?

As it has been announced by the team, the Securix crowd sale will end on 31th of the December. More money will be likely raised in these 20 remaining days.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: