Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:15:00 PM

Anyway repetitives sentences on Telegram like “announcement soon”, “the real is working hard” and stuff like that are really annoying!
- website don’t work (since last month!)
- dead Twitter, Facebook, automatic answer on Telegram (despite a real CM behind)
- 0 communication...
Not serious

I see these words from project to project. Everyone says there'll be news soon. Wait a little longer. It feels like they're conspiring.

That's right..

It's like some kind of communication scam.
"The team is at work and big news coming soon" (aka= no time to discuss)
It takes 30 seconds to write a message on Telegram/Facebook, seriously!

After everyone is anxious and tired of waiting for news then slowly they are quiet, silent, silent and disappear
No communication = no trust

i think the team are just looking for other ways to support the project financially, if the crowdsale did not perform well and probably didn't achieve softcap to start with development they must think of other source of funding, otherwise how will they secure all the mining equipment and other expenses, these are tough times for most ico's, it is like survival for the fittest.  

One more time, It’s something I can understand
Everyone know the difficult time for the whole cryptos-sector
But why the f... they don’t take 1 minute to speaks and inform their community??

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:11:09 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 08:21:36 PM by Rozita

Anyway repetitives sentences on Telegram like “announcement soon”, “the real is working hard” and stuff like that are really annoying!
- website don’t work (since last month!)
- dead Twitter, Facebook, automatic answer on Telegram (despite a real CM behind)
- 0 communication...
Not serious

I see these words from project to project. Everyone says there'll be news soon. Wait a little longer. It feels like they're conspiring.

That's right..

It's like some kind of communication scam.
"The team is at work and big news coming soon" (aka= no time to discuss)
It takes 30 seconds to write a message on Telegram/Facebook, seriously!

After everyone is anxious and tired of waiting for news then slowly they are quiet, silent, silent and disappear
No communication = no trust

i think the team are just looking for other ways to support the project financially, if the crowdsale did not perform well and probably didn't achieve softcap to start with development they must think of other source of funding, otherwise how will they secure all the mining equipment and other expenses, these are tough times for most ico's, it is like survival for the fittest.  

One more time, It’s something I can understand
Everyone know the difficult time for the whole cryptos-sector
But why the f... they don’t take 1 minute to speaks and inform their community??

They have nothing to share with the community. They haven't expected low price of bitcoin and haven't thought of it. Seems that they have no plan for now. And they might be scammers.
Rozita

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:20:49 PM

Today I went to the website of the project and noticed that there is almost nothing there. This is blank. Almost all information is removed from it

I don't remember information that were available on their website . But according to what I see now, there is nothing available there. As, their identities have been also removed, they have likely left the project.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:12:54 AM

Today I went to the website of the project and noticed that there is almost nothing there. This is blank. Almost all information is removed from it

I don't remember information that were available on their website . But according to what I see now, there is nothing available there. As, their identities have been also removed, they have likely left the project.
The telegram channel says that the website is being updated and that's why it's so empty. But I have seen many such examples, when under the guise of technical work on the site team just ran away with the money
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

They have nothing to share with the community. They haven't expected low price of bitcoin and haven't thought of it. Seems that they have no plan for now. And they might be scammers.

I still think its too quick to conclude this project to be a scam, after all their telegram chat group is still very active, this are hardtmes for ico's and securix is no exception, i think the list the team will do if they ran out of options to keep the project afloat is to make refunds to investors imo.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:21:11 PM

I still think its too quick to conclude this project to be a scam, after all their telegram chat group is still very active, this are hardtmes for ico's and securix is no exception, i think the list the team will do if they ran out of options to keep the project afloat is to make refunds to investors imo.
If they are not seeing any possibilities they can do that, though it's really tough market condition that putting every project at risk and most
developers are not performing well, but just same with your argument it's better to send those investment to each participants if the team
don't have the capability to overcome this situation that's the best that they can do now.
Rozita

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:23:18 PM

I didn't conclude that they are scammers. All of us know that the project is not going well. There are three possibilities. 1. They have nothing to share but they are trying to solve the issues. 2. The project have failed. 3. They have been scammers.
Rozita

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:14:15 PM

If they are not seeing any possibilities they can do that, though it's really tough market condition that putting every project at risk and most
developers are not performing well, but just same with your argument it's better to send those investment to each participants if the team
don't have the capability to overcome this situation that's the best that they can do now.

That must be done. And that is why soft cap is usually considered in ICOs. When the soft cap is not reached and the progress of the project is impossible, investors must be refunded.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:49:55 AM

I didn't conclude that they are scammers. All of us know that the project is not going well. There are three possibilities. 1. They have nothing to share but they are trying to solve the issues. 2. The project have failed. 3. They have been scammers.

but your above post sounds more insinuative, lots of project are facing same situation, not that i have particular interest in this project,
if they feel they can't go on i believe they will make announcement on how to refund investors, between the ceo is known and now that feds are unto projects with issues i don't its a good option to have them on your tail.

miningnew

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:39:41 PM

Agree despite the annoying situation
(but the Securix Telegram is not so active in fact)
No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear market
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:04:46 AM

No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear market

At least the implementation of the original idea has no chance of life in such a market. They need to change or return money to investors
miningnew

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:37:28 AM

At least the implementation of the original idea has no chance of life in such a market. They need to change or return money to investors

It's a shame, though....
The business model was serious (the White Paper was impressive in quality)
The worst is that it is possible that the BTC will reach 6000 or 7000 USD in 3 months!
Securix will have simply appeared 6 months too late or 6 months too early....

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:43:17 AM

No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear importan]

Activity is not the indication but with the developments they do is the further success of the project when the prices start increasing in the market. Securix seems to be very interesting in the begining but after crowdsale they are very slow giving replies to the community.
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:01:46 AM

It's a shame, though....
The worst is that it is possible that the BTC will reach 6000 or 7000 USD in 3 months!

If they had appeared earlier, perhaps they would have bought the equipment and started the project. But the bear market would still bring them a lot of problems and investors would not profit.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:20:23 AM

It's a shame, though....

If they had appeared earlier, perhaps they would have bought the equipment and started the project. But the bear market would still bring them a lot of problems and investors would not profit.

more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.

DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:14:29 AM

more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.
Bear market is a period for development-focused works.
Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.
It's a big question, for now.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:04:11 AM

Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.
we just entrust everything to the team that manages this project. Hopefully, the team will give a tremendous surprise to the project and for all involved here, we pray for the best that this project will be well developed by the team involved, we are optimistic about the managing team here.
Rozita

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

The problem is that the team has not collected the funds needed for development of the project. Even if they want to develop the project, that's not easy as they have no money. Collecting the money required for the development of a project is the first step. But that didn't go well.
CoopHarley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:14:01 AM

Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:37:26 AM

And what exactly can they develop now? After all they, on how many I know, even not bought equipment. Without equipment, they can not work
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: