Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.
Bear market is a period for development-focused works.
Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.
It's a big question, for now.

The problem is that the team has not collected the funds needed for development of the project. Even if they want to develop the project, that's not easy as they have no money. Collecting the money required for the development of a project is the first step. But that didn't go well.

When Securix site worked the team reported that they collected softcap. And it's good enough. They can start to order hardware, develop the infrastructure or smth else. But there is nothing. No news, deadline etc.
Unfortunatelly Securix seems another useless token

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:08:06 PM

I do not think it is the safest token Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@shitcoinoffering/securix-ico-scam-33e907a8072c

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:53:28 PM

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
So I can say with confidence:
SECURIX  is  SCAM

P.S. if Securix team will comment the situation and explain what they will to do then I will edit the comment

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:04:34 AM

more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.
Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.

The problem is that the team has not collected the funds needed for development of the project. Even if they want to develop the project, that's not easy as they have no money. Collecting the money required for the development of a project is the first step. But that didn't go well.

When Securix site worked the team reported that they collected softcap. And it's good enough. They can start to order hardware, develop the infrastructure or smth else. But there is nothing. No news, deadline etc.
Unfortunatelly Securix seems another useless token
The problem is that the sphere of activity in which they want to work is currently not profitable. It's a waste of money
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

P.S. if Securix team will comment the situation and explain what they will to do then I will edit the comment

Grin Grin Grin
Seems that it is the best way to check if project is scam or legit Wink
Anyway, we are ready to talk with ICOs and if they prove they are not scam, we would be glad to delete our article.
But almost nobody did it Grin

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:08:32 PM

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

no matter how many times you ask, their admin will quickly close your question by doing post pinned.
you won't get answer,  your post will be deleted quickly and the last is banned. this also happen to me.
maintenance since december 11, 2018 until now it's still not finished. and I hear if I'm not wrong, all investors have not received their tokens.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:18:41 PM

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

no matter how many times you ask, their admin will quickly close your question by doing post pinned.
you won't get answer,  your post will be deleted quickly and the last is banned. this also happen to me.
maintenance since december 11, 2018 until now it's still not finished. and I hear if I'm not wrong, all investors have not received their tokens.

At the beginnig of securix ICO I've some thoughts to buy securix tokens. Good that I had no free money to do that Grin
I just wasted some my time with securix project

YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:40:59 AM

An announcement appeared in the telegram channel. They say that launching now makes no sense because the price of bitcoin is too low and the funds raised on the ico were subject to devaluation due to the fall of the market. As for the distribution of tokens - they promise to do it this month
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:27:05 AM

Really it is going to be a very BIG question because without proper updates from the team will always us to think in a negative way. So we need to follow their specific channels whether they will provide any specific updates about their progress and developments. Which will easily kick the price when the market starts recovering.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:06:10 AM

An announcement appeared in the telegram channel. They say that launching now makes no sense because the price of bitcoin is too low and the funds raised on the ico were subject to devaluation due to the fall of the market. As for the distribution of tokens - they promise to do it this month
Congratulations for securix, they aren't confident in their own product, this prove their quality is very low.
Almost the same as this case.
Landak

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

I remember with other project, this case also same with this project. both only reach softcap and also both always "kill" the question from community who ask about the current progress. instead it was answered well but instead got it same answer (like a bot)/your message will be delete quickly/banned.
The admin securix on telegram seemed not creative, never opened the topic of discussion. only same message appear in the group "pinned message" "hi" "hello", there is no interesting discussion in their telegram group.
About distribution, both is also have same problem. made an promise if distribution will be distribute on the month january but until now they haven't yet made distribution and now already february as their promise they will start distribute but what now....no information again.
at first I believed with securix but it seemed now to be more dubious Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:40:13 AM

I remember with other project, this case also same with this project. both only reach softcap and also both always "kill" the question from community who ask about the current progress. instead it was answered well but instead got it same answer (like a bot)/your message will be delete quickly/banned.
The admin securix on telegram seemed not creative, never opened the topic of discussion. only same message appear in the group "pinned message" "hi" "hello", there is no interesting discussion in their telegram group.
About distribution, both is also have same problem. made an promise if distribution will be distribute on the month january but until now they haven't yet made distribution and now already february as their promise they will start distribute but what now....no information again.
at first I believed with securix but it seemed now to be more dubious Angry

In light of this situation, the distribution of tokens makes little sense. The project recognized the inconsistency and the tokens, in principle, cannot work while the market situation will not change. Token simply will not cost anything
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:19:35 AM

In light of this situation, the distribution of tokens makes little sense. The project recognized the inconsistency and the tokens, in principle, cannot work while the market situation will not change. Token simply will not cost anything
Yeap, the team of Securix project has to do lots of thing to bring more value on the token.
If they fail to do that, the token will fall hardly and worth nearly zero after all.

The price of securix token is already zero. The last response from securix team at the forum was in November'2018.
Seems they collected money from investors and gone into the sunset. Maybe even they baught lambo for that money  Grin

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:30:19 AM

Yeap, the team of Securix project has to do lots of thing to bring more value on the token.
If they fail to do that, the token will fall hardly and worth nearly zero after all.

The price of securix token is already zero. The last response from securix team at the forum was in November'2018.
Seems they collected money from investors and gone into the sunset. Maybe even they baught lambo for that money  Grin

if they don't collect enough money in the crowdsale i don't think they have enough to buy a lambo Grin between token that has not been listed in the exchange how did you come to the conclusion that it is zero? the team must be thinking of other ways to assist the project, who knows Wink
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

Seems they collected money from investors and gone into the sunset. Maybe even they baught lambo for that money  Grin

if they don't collect enough money in the crowdsale i don't think they have enough to buy a lambo Grin between token that has not been listed in the exchange how did you come to the conclusion that it is zero? the team must be thinking of other ways to assist the project, who knows Wink

While the website worked in Nov'2018 they posted that softcap of the project was already collected - about 3 mil $ . It's a big money. Also previously they had should calculate how much money need to start the mining. Moreover they shown the building and initial infrastructure for the project. And after all in Dec'2018 they just disappeared. So seems buitiful photos, plans etc. turned out a fake.
About the price: the token is traded nowhere, market is absent, so the price is zero

Landak

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:26:46 PM

While the website worked in Nov'2018 they posted that softcap of the project was already collected - about 3 mil $ . It's a big money. Also previously they had should calculate how much money need to start the mining. Moreover they shown the building and initial infrastructure for the project. And after all in Dec'2018 they just disappeared. So seems buitiful photos, plans etc. turned out a fake.
About the price: the token is traded nowhere, market is absent, so the price is zero
Price? of course zero. distribution never been made by them until now. nobody have token sirxio because no one can access the dashboard securix website. they got our money, we got nothing.
smart contract securix https://etherscan.io/token/0xb444264c33ef3c8f9ba46df194826c22d54d0d12 only have 29 transaction.

miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:42:29 PM

Congratulations for securix, they aren't confident in their own product, this prove their quality is very low.

To be completely honest (beyond the team's real intentions), the current market FORBIDDEN their project to operate
This was clearly stated in their WP and presentation (benefit above 5000USD/BTC and "emergency provision" in the event that the BTC drops to 4000 USD

considering the current market....
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:33:09 PM

To be completely honest (beyond the team's real intentions), the current market FORBIDDEN their project to operate
This was clearly stated in their WP and presentation (benefit above 5000USD/BTC and "emergency provision" in the event that the BTC drops to 4000 USD

In that case they must apologize and return collected money to the investors and close the campaign\discussion. But they don't do that. They just abandoned the project

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:00:12 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 08:05:21 AM by D1jay

In that case they must apologize and return collected money to the investors and close the campaign\discussion. But they don't do that. They just abandoned the project

I don't think being confidence in product has anything to do with the situation at hand, i mean everyone can already see the hash market condition btc in, it's not profitable to mine right now, the team must have done the calculation and review the cost if they went ahead with listing, at this point, they will incure loss if they go ahead with it.

YuryK.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:46:39 AM

Seems they collected money from investors and gone into the sunset. Maybe even they baught lambo for that money  Grin
Few projects communicate in their page on the forum after the end of ico. The telegram channel is still alive. Perhaps due to the growth of the market with the project there will be positive changes
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: