Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?
i think the meaning would give a better picture of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

i asked similar question in their telegram channel the answer i got was that securix are going to see through all their plans they are not gonna change because of the current state of the market

Well, one would like to believe the market state is just a phase. I like that they’re still on course tells you how much they believe in their project.

They have considered one of the worst cases so I think they are still good to go for as long as BTC does not go below 4k. Otherwise I think it is halting until the price get above that number. Anyways the year has been a tough one and the price did not go that low yet so I think they are good so far.

BTC still trading at good price compare to any other Crypto currencies. And for those who has access to cheap electricity I think mining BTC still profitable.

But the price of Bitcoin went very low in the market compared to the previous year, really whales changed the market and started dumping the Bitcoin in the market. Really the price of Bitcoin is struggling in the market and people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will go even down in the market.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

People dail to get when they hit sell their not just getting money from nowhere that’s people anxious to buy up their tokens at cut throat prices
Yeah, some of people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.

a lot of people don't know how the economy works they usually think playing safe is better but they fail to realise someone is somewhere pulling the string on them it obviously becomes economic pressure

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

i asked similar question in their telegram channel the answer i got was that securix are going to see through all their plans they are not gonna change because of the current state of the market

Well, one would like to believe the market state is just a phase. I like that they’re still on course tells you how much they believe in their project.

They have considered one of the worst cases so I think they are still good to go for as long as BTC does not go below 4k. Otherwise I think it is halting until the price get above that number. Anyways the year has been a tough one and the price did not go that low yet so I think they are good so far.

BTC still trading at good price compare to any other Crypto currencies. And for those who has access to cheap electricity I think mining BTC still profitable.

But the price of Bitcoin went very low in the market compared to the previous year, really whales changed the market and started dumping the Bitcoin in the market. Really the price of Bitcoin is struggling in the market and people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will go even down in the market.

BTC is not healthy, but for development, Securix must continue to run and must advance to achieve the goal. Securix is very much awaited for better development and has a future. Do not be careless about market conditions but have a strategy to overcome this problem.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

People dail to get when they hit sell their not just getting money from nowhere that’s people anxious to buy up their tokens at cut throat prices
Yeah, some of the people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.
Securix already got listed on the exchanges right, people are selling their coins for cheap and if the project is very good then it is very good to hold them as long as possible until they got listed in major exchanges.
But the problem of the other holders is to dump at the early event of the project even its not kinda high value price of the token or coin. They're doesn't care about it but for the holders its a good time for them because the dumpers are selling their coin at the cheapest price.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.

If this is the case, then how can an investor profit in this mining process, because any further dropped on btc will certainly means a very low returns to investors and the company as well, the cost of running a mining farm should be considered as well, or there is other calculation to this.
They say they are mining most profitable coin to mine. If BTC dropped down, they'll shift the coin, Now worries! but the problem is what is that level? I'm pretty sure that level depends on the instant BTC price and hash rate. At the end Would there be a drop down of the SECURIX Token?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?

I don't really think the name has a direct meaning to what the project represents, yeah, securix may sounds like security, but this is a utility token hence the name don't really represent the project interms of services to provide, so also are project with such names that don't represent what they do or service they provide.

im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

I don't really think the name has a direct meaning to what the project represents, yeah, securix may sounds like security, but this is a utility token hence the name don't really represent the project interms of services to provide, so also are project with such names that don't represent what they do or service they provide.
Agree with you on the one.
Names don't mean all things for successfulness of projects, but they have un-deniable importance to catch potential flow of money from investors.
Some months ago, I occasiionally found a token, namely with restricted words, starts with F***, which I would not prefer to fully mention its name here.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

If I want to generate more passive income,could I buy more token after the ico?
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Today i learnt from Securix Channel that Mining Difficulty goes down along with the BTC Price!
This means Narrow or Solid Profit will make its way for securix!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works

I agree, I'm also like those people before who don't know how does this market really work. Those people who's weakhands are always lose a lot when they saw a great decrease on the price of the bitcoin and their assets.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Indeed, crypto currently narrows the profits from mining, but things must be dealt with and continue to develop for the future. Surely Securix will be able to provide better value and be ready to have profits.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

The name I believe, was coined out of the project idea and goal. I don't think it's really a word that exists and mean anything in any language. It's just a made up name.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

BTC confirmation didn't go through due to low value lol so there is no doubt that BTC will definitely return to its right value else we will keep having mining and confirmation problems
I though they its below 4K USD. And if you checked that on BTC chart you will see that its sustained above 4200 USD and it's not braking 4k.

the team did a good job by building the project around the $4k mark knowing fully well there will certainly be a rebound, do you guys honestly think that btc could go below $4,500??
I am not sure about that but looks like the securix team is did the lot of research and studied well about the market conditions then they mentioned this statement in their medias. As well as we all know about that no one can predict to market.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

The name I believe, was coined out of the project idea and goal. I don't think it's really a word that exists and mean anything in any language. It's just a made up name.

It was once explained here. I think i might have forgotten what it meant and where it was coined out from. If you have the time and strength check up the early pages of this thread.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.

That sounds good, but this is what I have expected.  Wink
Only thing what you need to do is, store the SRXIO Token in your wallet and you will receive your monthly share in ETH.  Cheesy
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works

Isn't it holding a token qualifies for investment and not trading them low and hi and riding the market
Selling low in this market should be done if one is having no choice but to sell maybe to solve a problem but for sake of FUD it's not smart move

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: