Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be
the extent to which this project is running now, would like to know the info about this project, is there anyone who wants to complete this project, has the ICO started or is it already finished?

Hello,

End date of the ICO will be 31-12-2018.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be

Yes, Investors will get monthly profits. They are not the owner of equipment. But they are the owner of the tokens that are like their shares in the company. They can sell their tokens whenever they want.
The problem is that tokens can become worthless. And there will be nothing to sell. And real equipment always costs money.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Yes, Investors will get monthly profits. They are not the owner of equipment. But they are the owner of the tokens that are like their shares in the company. They can sell their tokens whenever they want.
The problem is that tokens can become worthless. And there will be nothing to sell. And real equipment always costs money.

Is it that the funds raised during this sale period will be use to acquire the mining equipment? If this is this case will the this money raise be enough to procure equipment and further development of the securix project as well, or there is mining equipment already in standby to kick start the project.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Where this token is listed?
Is there an inmediate use of it?
I'm interested in mining.

Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

News to everyone here....I am an old school miner and I have said long before mining took a down turn a plan b needs to be in place. Also, currently the most powerful miners make just over 6 bucks a day and thats if you have free electricity. Not enough profits there to share with everyone.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

The difficulty is decreasing. So I think mining will become profitable again. If that happens and the team do the job as it is supposed to, the tokens shouldn't become worthless. Because there will no difference you are the owners of equipment of the owner of tokens. Both will give you profit from mining.
Rozita

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Is it that the funds raised during this sale period will be use to acquire the mining equipment? If this is this case will the this money raise be enough to procure equipment and further development of the securix project as well, or there is mining equipment already in standby to kick start the project.

They have considered a soft cap for the ICO. It means that if they reach that amount of money, they will afford to buy the equipment required and will have enough money to run the project.
The soft cap has been already reached.
Rozita

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

News to everyone here....I am an old school miner and I have said long before mining took a down turn a plan b needs to be in place. Also, currently the most powerful miners make just over 6 bucks a day and thats if you have free electricity. Not enough profits there to share with everyone.

You are right. Miners are in trouble these days. But I think miners will be in a better condition in the coming months. The price of bitcoin will rise or the difficulty will decrease. One of these should happen.
daxp

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

The difficulty is decreasing. So I think mining will become profitable again. If that happens and the team do the job as it is supposed to, the tokens shouldn't become worthless. Because there will no difference you are the owners of equipment of the owner of tokens. Both will give you profit from mining.
Mining will not be profitable if the price of bitcoin does not start to grow. In addition, the money collected by the team is reduced due to the fall of bitcoin. They may not be enough to buy the planned equipment

Rozita

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 05:19:21 PM by Rozita

Mining will not be profitable if the price of bitcoin does not start to grow. In addition, the money collected by the team is reduced due to the fall of bitcoin. They may not be enough to buy the planned equipment

If mining won't be profitable, so why mining was profitable when the price was below 1000 dollar? Don't you think that was due to lower difficulty?
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

You are right. Miners are in trouble these days. But I think miners will be in a better condition in the coming months. The price of bitcoin will rise or the difficulty will decrease. One of these should happen.

Both need to happen
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

If mining won't be profitable, so why mining was profitable when the price was below 1000 dollar? Don't you think that was due to lower difficulty?

If price of btc don't reverse to upward trend and difficulty still. increases certainly mining will not be profitable, so price needs to increase or difficulty decreases to strike a balance,
I think the team needs to wait a bit for btc price growth before liquidate to $$ amount collected.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

SECURIX website is unavailable for a long time.
Is it a sign of the death of project?
A response from SECURIX devteam would be nice

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
daxp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

Why do you think that the complexity will decrease by so much that at the current price mining will become profitable? More recently, mining was profitable only at the price of bitcoin in 7 thousand dollars

Rozita

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Now there is no problem and the website is working. The website was under a maintenance and it didn't last long. 
NDX-AKA

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Now there is no problem and the website is working. The website was under a maintenance and it didn't last long. 
[/quote
the team in this project has been active again does it mean that they will always provide new information for this project? we look forward to the development for this project.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

It is very frustrating sometimes a team is not actively giving updates about the project because previously they are very responsive and why they suddenly change their mind once after raising money. We believed them based on their words mentioned before the ICO.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

It is very frustrating sometimes a team is not actively giving updates about the project because previously they are very responsive and why they suddenly change their mind once after raising money. We believed them based on their words mentioned before the ICO.
we have to be more positive thinking maybe the team is developing the project and besides that maybe because of the market movements that tend to lose money, yeah, hopefully the team will explain to us all about the project going on or they will stop this project
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

There is no any information about it in their telegram chat. But admin was active all last time. So I think there is no any serious problem in this situation.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Planton

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

we have to be more positive thinking maybe the team is developing the project and besides that maybe because of the market movements that tend to lose money, yeah, hopefully the team will explain to us all about the project going on or they will stop this project
I agree with you, there is indeed good, if we follow a project, we believe in the team that manages, maybe they are quietly preparing everything to give a satisfying thing for all of them, indeed, seeing the current market conditions must be patient and pray the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: