Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!

I don't know if this ID belong to Securix team or not. But if it's really Securix team replying, then I suggest them to use proper usernames instead of best201819

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 05:56:17 PM by ctrades31

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will not reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Electricity Costs alot in a Mining facility!
so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!
do you plan to work on this?

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

That's means they have done a deal with energy producer directly? Since they require huge energy for mining daily 24+ Bitcoin theu should do agreement with energy producer.

According to the team, they will directly purchase energy from solar and wind generators using the EAN to EAN. I look forward to seeing how that works though. As this is the first time I am hearing of it.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!

I understand and share most of our fears but regarding an alternate energy source, I applaud their approach of decentralized purchase of solar and wind energy as alternative but eagerly await the outcome.

There’s the issue of an alternate cheap energy source, ecologically safe, cheap and readily available. But also rising issues of the miners to be used in the facility. Most mines ain’t profitable, like team said.  But team already realized Soft cap from ICO, which should end in few days. What’s the plan to purchase these miners and kick of mining?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

But currently non of that matters as there are no sha256 miners worth buying.

Lol that’s a joke right? Profitability of miners depends on price of power seriously its the most important factor high efficiency miners and then price per kWh is what turns a profit

Um do you know what your talking about?? Unless power is free there are no sha256 miners currently on the market that are worth buying. Even at 3 cents per kilowatt. It's just not worth it, I can't believe you guys cant see this is a failed business model.....we need more seasoned miners to chime in this thread, trust me I know what I'm talking about. I've had to sell all my SHA256 miners and I have a rate of .04 cents.
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.
you have a point there!
but team is not disclosing much info to its community, i don't know the reason!
may be they have their own reason to keep the info disclosed!
but i would really like some details

I have participated in many ICO's, I can tell you now. If they want peoples money than better be open about everything. Leave nothing to speculation and show us your confident and you know what your getting yourselves into.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!

I don't know if this ID belong to Securix team or not. But if it's really Securix team replying, then I suggest them to use proper usernames instead of best201819

Yes, this must be a team member, it would have been better if they used an official account to respond to investors questions.

However, it is good to see someone from the team proactively answering questions on the Securix thread.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

I have got to say that the team has amazing short video's about the project like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1wL6OLpd4, and they have a good amount of views too.
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Hello Tuner,

We have this plan B ready, but this plan is as well prone to market development. The plan is not relevant now, just a quick reminder that the big mining farms are thriving more than ever. ASIC mining is very profitable, but it all comes down to the criteria's in the PUP method. Securix wants to strike a balance between cost per unit, efficiency and energy usage. Securix is ready for all the new brands ands models an the best return of investment at the time of purchase. We use the "Power Usage, Unit price, Performance" or "PUP" model. Buying hardware is organic and is prone to market developments. The type of hardware Securix will buy can change over time.

You can read some more about this at page 30 and 31 of our whitepaper. https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Asic mining currently is not as profitable as it was 6 months ago. Difficulty curves have skyrocketed on all algorithms. Only people qualified to speak on this topic are seasoned miners. I consider myself to be one, I have run many large farms and have had many partners invest millions into these projects. I was on the phone with a partner last week who wanted to get started again, I told him not right now...the ROI is just not there right now. Farms are hurting right now guys. Genesis Mining (also in Netherlands) is one the biggest players who's been around the longest can hardly pay their operating costs at the moment. And don't give me this horseshit PUP model....It's simple, you put thousands of miners in a warehouse and payout dividends to all partners involved. Call it whatever you want but at the end of the day it only does one thing and that's mining crypto. Only place your gonna shave overhead is cheap electricity, bulk ordering on asics, cheap labour and favourable cool climates with tax breaks. Putting a token on the project does not create magic. Listen people are getting out of mining right now and there is a reason for that.

But not all is lost, there are still ways to be successful in mining and I keep reading to see if you guys talk about it. But you don't, and I'm not about to hand over to you the secrets I've come to learn since 2011. But I can see you guys aren't miners, that is very clear. You talk a lot about how you have a magic trick that's going to make it profitable but you don't speak of the technical, the real nitty gritty about mining.

I wish you the best but I'm afraid anyone who invest's into mining at this stage in the game is money lost.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

I have got to say that the team has amazing short video's about the project like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1wL6OLpd4, and they have a good amount of views too.
yeah i watched that too! i'm satisfied with it and i would like team to make more of this videos!
and investors gives a eye on youtube channel before putting their investments!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Yes, this must be a team member, it would have been better if they used an official account to respond to investors questions.

However, it is good to see someone from the team proactively answering questions on the Securix thread.
I am not sure if this account is from official team or not. But he is giving quick reply to every questions. But still lot of newbies are asking same questions.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

It's great information and views also good. But still they have very less subscribers in their YouTube channel.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

The concerns of the community can be felt and just like i stated earlier, it has to do with the outcome of past projects that has either fall due to improper planning, use of amateurs and scammers, so this is where securix should come out properly and address the house on the stated problems, the communication aspect has been good as we can see from their responses, so lets wait for a response

Previous projects might not have negotiated over electricity cost properly. Cost of Bitcoin mining will always go up with difficulty level. So project needs to plan accordingly.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Hello Tuner,

We have this plan B ready, but this plan is as well prone to market development. The plan is not relevant now, just a quick reminder that the big mining farms are thriving more than ever. ASIC mining is very profitable, but it all comes down to the criteria's in the PUP method. Securix wants to strike a balance between cost per unit, efficiency and energy usage. Securix is ready for all the new brands ands models an the best return of investment at the time of purchase. We use the "Power Usage, Unit price, Performance" or "PUP" model. Buying hardware is organic and is prone to market developments. The type of hardware Securix will buy can change over time.

You can read some more about this at page 30 and 31 of our whitepaper. https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Asic mining currently is not as profitable as it was 6 months ago. Difficulty curves have skyrocketed on all algorithms. Only people qualified to speak on this topic are seasoned miners. I consider myself to be one, I have run many large farms and have had many partners invest millions into these projects. I was on the phone with a partner last week who wanted to get started again, I told him not right now...the ROI is just not there right now. Farms are hurting right now guys. Genesis Mining (also in Netherlands) is one the biggest players who's been around the longest can hardly pay their operating costs at the moment. And don't give me this horseshit PUP model....It's simple, you put thousands of miners in a warehouse and payout dividends to all partners involved. Call it whatever you want but at the end of the day it only does one thing and that's mining crypto. Only place your gonna shave overhead is cheap electricity, bulk ordering on asics, cheap labour and favourable cool climates with tax breaks. Putting a token on the project does not create magic. Listen people are getting out of mining right now and there is a reason for that.

But not all is lost, there are still ways to be successful in mining and I keep reading to see if you guys talk about it. But you don't, and I'm not about to hand over to you the secrets I've come to learn since 2011. But I can see you guys aren't miners, that is very clear. You talk a lot about how you have a magic trick that's going to make it profitable but you don't speak of the technical, the real nitty gritty about mining.

I wish you the best but I'm afraid anyone who invest's into mining at this stage in the game is money lost.

Bitcoin mining St this movement may not be highly profitable, but everyone expecting the price of Bitcoin to go up and we can start earning profit. If price goes below mining cost, then no one is going to mine Bitcoin.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

I am not sure if this account is from official team or not. But he is giving quick reply to every questions. But still lot of newbies are asking same questions.

I hope team take action on this. Until now they have managed to make good impression and they should keep doing in future as well.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

That's means they have done a deal with energy producer directly? Since they require huge energy for mining daily 24+ Bitcoin theu should do agreement with energy producer.

According to the team, they will directly purchase energy from solar and wind generators using the EAN to EAN. I look forward to seeing how that works though. As this is the first time I am hearing of it.

you have raised a good question. Actually in the Netherlands where they dont have issue for Energy in general. but like to hear the details from the team about their strategy.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.

Is that true that token sale is ending in 8 days from now? I thought its just this phase of the ICO with this bonus. Token sales will continue with less bonus as far as I know.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

You don't even know how long the whole mining operations will be sustainable or how they might change over time.

Hello,

The lifespan of the mining machines are very easy to be calculated. That is why we have the re-investment strategy in place. With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

With a token total supply around 150m to 300m can't remember and decreasing it by burning it over time, will drive up value a great deal

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: