Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.
Yeah I just like the features attached to the mega wallet app, looking forward to the release date of the app I can’t wait to try it out.
That's really great. In short mega wallet will like a ledge nano wallet in that we can keep safe our tokens. So is this for only SRXIO tokens or we can keep ETH in here which is we will receive from mining?
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

I really hope this group does something does something unique like doing webcams in the mining facility or maybe energy cost reports or something to show how the network and company is performing

Everyone will going to like that. If they will going to give like a daily or weekly updates about their mining facility it will going to help everyone to know what's happening on the project.

Hello,

Yes, we will update the community with updates on the mining facility + you can view the news in our upcoming Mega Vault app!

The Securix Team
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Hi SECURIX!

We want to inform you that you can list your ICO on Tokens Marketplace, free of charge!

Just follow our instructions https://tokensmarketplace.com/basic_listing/  and your ICO will be visible on our platform as soon as you list it!

Feel free to contact us for more info!

Best wishes,
Tokens Marketplace
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.
Yeah I just like the features attached to the mega wallet app, looking forward to the release date of the app I can’t wait to try it out.
That's really great. In short mega wallet will like a ledge nano wallet in that we can keep safe our tokens. So is this for only SRXIO tokens or we can keep ETH in here which is we will receive from mining?

With the Mega Vault App, you can track your records and earnings through mining and you can store your SRXIO Token in the app.  It would be great if can store other Tokens in the app too.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I really hope this group does something does something unique like doing webcams in the mining facility or maybe energy cost reports or something to show how the network and company is performing
thats indeed a delicious feature to see even for my self!
but i don't know if they are gonna consider this or not!
even though Blockchain is for Transperancy, but i have rarely found any project uses it!
its preety disappointing  for me!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Surely everyone also hopes so and if that happens it will certainly attract attention,
we just wait in the near future and hopefully this group can do something unique as soon as possible

i believe this is a very wonderful advice i will suggest you visit their telegram channel and drop such idea to the admin. doing that will increase investors trust and bring about more investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Surely everyone also hopes so and if that happens it will certainly attract attention,
we just wait in the near future and hopefully this group can do something unique as soon as possible

i believe this is a very wonderful advice i will suggest you visit their telegram channel and drop such idea to the admin. doing that will increase investors trust and bring about more investment

Yeah. That will be good. Webcam would be installed for security, that should be a must and I hope they do have provision for weekly and monthly reports about happenings in the mining facilities.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

That's the part that i'm stressing about and that's crucial for the overall goal of the community, i mean, no individual will see such and still fidget about the brand, such webcam or video mode of communication should be done periodically to address issues such as the belief that they can't sustain the project since most brand doing same are no more

+1 on that. The team needs to create engaging videos for the community about their facilities and things that makes people doubt them. This way, a lot of nerves will be calmed.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

That's the part that i'm stressing about and that's crucial for the overall goal of the community, i mean, no individual will see such and still fidget about the brand, such webcam or video mode of communication should be done periodically to address issues such as the belief that they can't sustain the project since most brand doing same are no more

Yh. Most investors are used to an old system of earning from investments in mining, which is dying with most mining facilities closing down some mining contracts. Securix would be using an advanced preferable system for investment in mining and distribution of mining profits. No need to renew contracts, it’s a life time.
For this there need to be some webcams and AMA periodically to users.

Absolutely, gone are the days when investors blindly invest in projects, don't get me wrong, i love what they intend to do but the sustenance will depend on how well they relate to the community, investors love to have that feeling of safety, the team should come with creative ways to help instill confidence and give investors a sense of belonging
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Yeah. That will be good. Webcam would be installed for security, that should be a must and I hope they do have provision for weekly and monthly reports about happenings in the mining facilities.
Instead of that they could also make weekly video's i mean i don't think anyone wants to watch it 24/7 it would be a lot nicer to see their progress weekly.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)
Yes buddy, They have Instagram page also. But only 20+ pics and below 100 followers are there. They need to be promote their Instagram link as well.

https://www.instagram.com/securixio/

Seem like they focus more on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Instead of that they could also make weekly video's i mean i don't think anyone wants to watch it 24/7 it would be a lot nicer to see their progress weekly.

I don't know they will be having enough changes to provide weekly updates. I mean they are not going to buy miners before ICO finishes. And all things will start with miners
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

Yes, you are the right community is showing interest towards the project which has huge potential in the market and as well as company members credibility. If they start marketing about their future views and implementation will definitely help them to reach the hard cap.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

As far as I know, the mining has not yet started. So questions about webcam is not use at this moment. They did show the new building earlier in their video.

Yeah they did show the building but that wasn't comprehensive enough plus i think Phantam may be making a futuristic suggestion already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)
Yes buddy, They have Instagram page also. But only 20+ pics and below 100 followers are there. They need to be promote their Instagram link as well.

https://www.instagram.com/securixio/

Seem like they focus more on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
I guess they are updating everytime their twitter page. Even much active on telegram also instead of another social medias. Just need to be post more updates on other social media as you mentioned above.
TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

Finally someone is using their head....you cannot give a project money on speculation. Lets say they have your 100 million bucks and by this time there won't be a sha256 miner thats worth buying, or even worse getting miners in large quantities are back ordered for months. There must be a plan b.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

As far as I know, the mining has not yet started. So questions about webcam is not use at this moment. They did show the new building earlier in their video.

Yeah they did show the building but that wasn't comprehensive enough plus i think Phantam may be making a futuristic suggestion already
In their telegram channel I guess they pinned one post and in that post they have mentioned video link & shown the location of mining.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:18:04 PM by gee777

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

Finally someone is using their head....you cannot give a project money on speculation. Lets say they have your 100 million bucks and by this time there won't be a sha256 miner thats worth buying, or even worse getting miners in large quantities are back ordered for months. There must be a plan b.

I believe they do have a plan for anything that goes wrong and they are also doing everything they can to protect their investors and the public. We shall see the positivity from this team once everything has been put to order.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Dear Securix community,

Hereby some pictures of the Agora event we've attended! It was a very exciting event and received exciting feedback and interest regarding Securix.io

Jacobus Donkersloot did the Pitch live on stage, which we have shared on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/1893455120950305/

The Securix team, will head out to do an other tour and will share all the experiences. We will host an AMA(Ask Me Anything) while we are on tour and discuss various topics and news!

Make sure to stay tuned, cool things are happening and we have a big announcement for the community!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

It is bad that there is  no plan B. Usually a good company will have backup plans for every situation because no one knows the point the situation might go wrong.

1.5 yrs ago mining was on fire.. Things have changed drastically. Even brand new miners are worthless after 3 months mining other algos. The Antminer S9 had a life span of almost 2 years, that was almost miraculous. Now a whatsminer M10 is barely making 3.50usd after electric costs. Would someone say it's worth spending millions on these? Clearly no. Even the M10S has a 3 month life span at best. And don't even talk about Asic Mining Co, those guys are huge scammers, selling centralized miners.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: