Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276777 times)
changedman74

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

When I first came on here this site was starting...I said it was a scam then and oh look it looks like a huge scam now, probably $100,000 scammed later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

LOL brand new member joins the board specifically to defend an HYIP.

Guess we know they're watching this thread. Now if only I could get them to refund my principal investment and move on.

Yeah interesting how brand new guy joined this thread to knock a separate HYIP just slightly mentioned and he pounced on it. They sure are watching (the same guy for btc-arbs and rockwell). They probably have a bounty on my head too lol.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

When I first came on here this site was starting...I said it was a scam then and oh look it looks like a huge scam now, probably $100,000 scammed later.

The sad thing in the short time btc-arbs was online, it is A LOT more than $100,000 - this is another multi million dollar flop Sad

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:33:04 PM

Hey Yonce, come on over to moneymakergroup hyip forum, and tell that to the people who are in profit there. Rockwell has had no problems since its' launch. Instead of just repeating the same stuff over and over again how about you provide some proof. Also post the so called legit hyips you're involved in. Thanks

Just in case you are not just a paid promoter and are the admin himself. You should probably switch STP cashout exchangers you use on Skype. They like to leak the good info Smiley You shouldn't make it so easy to track you as the admin of both btc-arbs and rockwell.

rageofthesage

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:36:20 PM

Guess we know they're watching this thread. Now if only I could get them to refund my principal investment and move on.

I'm watching all threads concerning hyips that I'm invested in. Unlike most I don't just throw my dollars at these admin without investigation. I didn't lose anything with btc-arbs as when I went to invest last week the site was gone. They fixed the issue, but that set off a red flag for me. Rockwell has  plenty of people in profit, and there are absolutely no complaints. Now here's this one guy on this forum "yonce" saying some bad stuff about the program, I and alot of other people would like some proof. Without proof dude isn't helping anyone.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:38:36 PM

I'm watching all threads concerning hyips that I'm invested in. Unlike most I don't just throw my dollars at these admin without investigation. I didn't lose anything with btc-arbs as when I went to invest last week the site was gone. They fixed the issue, but that set off a red flag for me. Rockwell has  plenty of people in profit, and there are absolutely no complaints. Now here's this one guy on this forum "yonce" saying some bad stuff about the program, I and alot of other people would like some proof. Without proof dude isn't helping anyone.

Get friendly with the STP exchangers, and they'll tell you all about admins like the one that runs btc-arbs and rockwell and when they start cashing out big. Rockwell has been doing it for a few weeks now.

Personally I think you are affiliated with btc-arbs/rockwell since you said you never invested in btc-arbs but pounced into this thread very quickly when I mentioned the word rockwell-partners, btc-arbs second site. I think you are just trying to protect your interests now at your second site, rockwell.

lesnod11

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:34:08 PM

No update as of today, no legacy transfer and no results. I wonder if we are finally at the end of the rope.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

No update as of today, no legacy transfer and no results. I wonder if we are finally at the end of the rope.

Thats what i was thinking
rageofthesage

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:49:29 PM

Get friendly with the STP exchangers, and they'll tell you all about admins like the one that runs btc-arbs and rockwell and when they start cashing out big. Rockwell has been doing it for a few weeks now.

Personally I think you are affiliated with btc-arbs/rockwell since you said you never invested in btc-arbs but pounced into this thread very quickly when I mentioned the word rockwell-partners, btc-arbs second site. I think you are just trying to protect your interests now at your second site, rockwell.

Dude, you way too paranoid. Why would I even care to come in here and say anything if I'm planning to scam people? I'm a concerned investor who would like some solid advice on what I should be doing with rockwell. I'm in profit there and I could just take out all my funds out and be done, but I don't want to if they is nothing to worry about. I've already brought this same thing over at mmg (user name Horus) and nobody believed a word I said. So give me some proof so we can actually help people out. Without proof all you're doing is yelling fire when there is none. Until I see some proof I'm going to keep earning.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:50:13 PM

Thats what i was thinking

unfortunate Sad

I was thinking that was happening with the entrance of the new user a few posts above to pump the sister site to btc-arbs, rockwell-partners

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:52:44 PM

Dude, you way too paranoid. Why would I even care to come in here and say anything if I'm planning to scam people? I'm a concerned investor who would like some solid advice on what I should be doing with rockwell. I'm in profit there and I could just take out all my funds out and be done, but I don't want to if they is nothing to worry about. I've already brought this same thing over at mmg (user name Horus) and nobody believed a word I said. So give me some proof so we can actually help people out. Without proof all you're doing is yelling fire when there is none. Until I see some proof I'm going to keep earning.

They aren't going to believe what you say over at MMG. Their goal is to pump it, not to doubt it. They'll tell you sorry maybe once it falls short and ends prematurely. I am sharing inside information. The bottom line the Rockwell admin is offering STP exchangers large discounts to cash out large amounts of STP quicker. Whenever this happens it is a very bad sign. Being the same admin as btc-arbs - he is also not part part of the core admins of the HYIP industry.

Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:53:43 PM

This is still working ? on the thread say withdrawal problems
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:54:49 PM

The thread title should say scam. Been so for a while now.

Gladdy

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:00:56 AM

Dint the moderator do something about it ?
yonce

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

Dint the moderator do something about it ?

I think the OP has to do it.

rageofthesage

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:53:25 AM

They aren't going to believe what you say over at MMG. Their goal is to pump it, not to doubt it. They'll tell you sorry maybe once it falls short and ends prematurely. I am sharing inside information. The bottom line the Rockwell admin is offering STP exchangers large discounts to cash out large amounts of STP quicker. Whenever this happens it is a very bad sign. Being the same admin as btc-arbs - he is also not part part of the core admins of the HYIP industry.

ooook, Can you give me the legit hyips you're involved with? I'm here to earn money so any help will be appreciated.
lesnod11

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:35:32 AM

Not that it will make a hill of beans, but I just sent off another support ticket asking why there is no update today.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:38:47 AM

I am waiting for them to blame it on Heartbleed.
Reddle

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:04:49 AM

I just tried to withdrawl my BTC and we will see what happens. If I get any of it back I will let you know. If I do get it back, I will be forced to conclude that the site is actualy real, and will likely put it all back in as it is making good returns.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:22:39 AM

I just tried to withdrawl my BTC and we will see what happens. If I get any of it back I will let you know. If I do get it back, I will be forced to conclude that the site is actualy real, and will likely put it all back in as it is making good returns.

That would be spectacularly foolish.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: