Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:17:41 PM

I suggest that the people around here keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO, the ICO still on the period.
Exactly it is a tough time for the team and instead of reminding their work, we have to do support as well as encourage them.
Yes, completely agree with you, it is the best time to encourage team members about their work. After that they will work actively and give their best.

That only works when the devs are volunteers investing their OWN time on their own dime, the devs these days are purely for profit. The cash is the motivation
But the developers of the project seems great and we should give them some more time to develop the project and definitely they will take this project to the great height of success.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:36:23 PM

What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Let's just wait a little longer. Sooner or later they will show off here their outcomes and announcements here. Well, truly the ETH is slowly getting back to good shape and hoping that the IOU will give us the response to the raised questions and further clarifications.
i dont know what you meaning if they would be showing their identity in here and answered all those questions and reply those discussions because they are too damn not care.
To earn the trust of the community again, they will definitely have to answer all the questions as soon as possible, otherwise the wave of indignation will only increase.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:55:03 PM

I suggest that the people around here keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO, the ICO still on the period.
Yes. I will keep on supporting this project until the ICO will end because I know that the team will have something good news to be realeased soon. And I hope that it will be for the betterment of the community so that all our efforts in helping the project to be known will be worth it.
And besides support and investment you are essentially nothing more you can give to the project. Therefore, we must wait for the developer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:18:54 PM

Yes. I will keep on supporting this project until the ICO will end because I know that the team will have something good news to be realeased soon. And I hope that it will be for the betterment of the community so that all our efforts in helping the project to be known will be worth it.
And besides support and investment you are essentially nothing more you can give to the project. Therefore, we must wait for the developer.
Indeed you are right about that. We need to wait for the developer and only he will be able to tell us reliable information first-hand.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:17:53 AM

Indeed you are right about that. We need to wait for the developer and only he will be able to tell us reliable information first-hand.
That is definitely right. Let's give them the time they wanted. Because sooner or later they will show themselves to us and give the informations we wanted to hear out from them. I do hope for the better of this project as it have a good goals and objectives.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:34:51 AM

What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Let's just wait a little longer. Sooner or later they will show off here their outcomes and announcements here. Well, truly the ETH is slowly getting back to good shape and hoping that the IOU will give us the response to the raised questions and further clarifications.
i dont know what you meaning if they would be showing their identity in here and answered all those questions and reply those discussions because they are too damn not care.
To earn the trust of the community again, they will definitely have to answer all the questions as soon as possible, otherwise the wave of indignation will only increase.
You have a point there and I will agree with you buddy. The IOU project team should take an immediate action towards this is they wanted to keep their community growing. A good and smooth communication will improve the connection of the project team to its community that will gain more for the entire IOU project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:17:05 AM

Exactly it is a tough time for the team and instead of reminding their work, we have to do support as well as encourage them.
Yes, completely agree with you, it is the best time to encourage team members about their work. After that they will work actively and give their best.

That only works when the devs are volunteers investing their OWN time on their own dime, the devs these days are purely for profit. The cash is the motivation
But the developers of the project seems great and we should give them some more time to develop the project and definitely they will take this project to the great height of success.

You claim their greatness, but what exactly are you basing this on even? Anything major and significant that you can show and prove?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:48:26 AM

It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

No, i don't think if we have to support them since there are so many supporters in their telegram which are dominated by the supporters.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
Incredible! The team are excellent professionals, and it shows the result. Because to collect such a sum is a very difficult job and difficult, but the team was able to prove and show an excellent result!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:46:18 AM

Incredible! The team are excellent professionals, and it shows the result. Because to collect such a sum is a very difficult job and difficult, but the team was able to prove and show an excellent result!
Not so cool enough to support the project by doing this. I hope the people can gather more real life efforts rather supporting on the forum.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:02:06 PM

Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convinced more investors to join in the token sales.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

It's amazing update about the success of the project. It is great amount which has achieved by the team's hard work.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:05:59 PM

The development team has achieved a huge achievement. And all this has become possible because investors have shown the support since from the beginning.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:10:54 PM

Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convince more investors to join in the token sales.
Exactly the team behind the project has great experience in this field and that's why they had successfully convinced the investors to make investment in the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:16 PM

Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convince more investors to join in the token sales.
Exactly the team behind the project has great experience in this field and that's why they had successfully convinced the investors to make an investment in the project.
Absolutely the team looks innovative and well experienced. Every time they use different marketing strategies to attract investors. And every time they get success in it.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:17:05 PM

That's right, let's continue to support the developer and the team, then they will have an incentive to further improve the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:07:29 PM

Users miss updates and communication with the team. A long time ago there was no answer from the developer. Will this platform be implemented at all, or is there no more hope?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:51:05 PM

Users miss updates and communication with the team. A long time ago there was no answer from the developer. Will this platform be implemented at all, or is there no more hope?
We need to trust the developers, since we already got into this project. I think investors have no other choice, and now they are just waiting. No time to panic.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:37:10 AM

We need to trust the developers, since we already got into this project. I think investors have no other choice, and now they are just waiting. No time to panic.
And why should be we do that? Literally since the start of the internet we know better than trusting random strangers on the internet, it's even better known in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: