Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:40:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:26:49 AM

with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.
It's good to know that they are still keeping in touch with this project and in this community. It shows that they are working it hard to make this one a good and successful kind of platform. I hope they can be able to achieved their desired goals and wants so they can implement this sooner.
I totally agree with you buddy. I like how the project team is handling and managing this project and so I have high hopes for the entire project platform that it can have a good future once it was implemented in the community.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:37:16 AM

with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.
It's good to know that they are still keeping in touch with this project and in this community. It shows that they are working it hard to make this one a good and successful kind of platform. I hope they can be able to achieved their desired goals and wants so they can implement this sooner.
I totally agree with you buddy. I like how the project team is handling and managing this project and so I have high hopes for the entire project platform that it can have a good future once it was implemented in the community.
Because of the team's good performance, the entire project is performing well. It is all done by all the hardworks and efforts associated and dedicated by the team to the project IOU, aiming to reach its goals and having a good future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:57:23 AM

IOU project team seems keep on doing its good momentum. That is a great thing for the enture project as the platform will surely have its dreams to come true. I am really looking forward that the team will have attain or achieve all its goals including its great objectives for the crypto community as a part of it having a good impact as well as having a positive outputs ahead.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:25:53 AM

The team has been consistently keeping in touch with the community because continues communication with community members can give them true feedback about the project and then they can successfully make the implementation as per the team's feedback.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

If a team is showing their complete involvement here to understand what users want and where they need to make changes to provide the the best experience. So there are many advantages of making communication with the community on a regular basis.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:48:55 PM

IOU project team seems keep on doing its good momentum. That is a great thing for the enture project as the platform will surely have its dreams to come true. I am really looking forward that the team will have attain or achieve all its goals including its great objectives for the crypto community as a part of it having a good impact as well as having a positive outputs ahead.
I'm pretty sure they had a nice team and a nice developer which can make an amazing output for the release of the platform. However, is there any alpha test or beta test for the platform?
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.

Whaaaaaat, how is the Geneva Convention even involved in cryptocurrency? Like how did you even manage to link the two, especially considering the Geneva Convention was written decades before even Bitcoin
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:06:26 PM

I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
That's a great show up from the platform, isn't it? I think it would be absolute and it will be an amazing and worthy project for the future because e-commerce like this is really needed.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:09:18 PM

Are team members not active on social networks now? Are they not registered there? I think every one of them is there.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:40:28 PM

Are team members not active on social networks now? Are they not registered there? I think every one of them is there.
They are active on telegram and provide every single update about the platform. You can raise your questions there and you will get immediate answers from them.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:06:34 PM

It is possible that e-commerce in the coming years will be in great demand. And I want to say that the idea at such an early date of this project was made very cleverly.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:46:30 PM

It is possible that e-commerce in the coming years will be in great demand. And I want to say that the idea at such an early date of this project was made very cleverly.
Nowadays everyone is making the use of the e-commerce platform. And the platform will be launch at the perfect time, so definitely they will get a great number of users after the launch and these users will increase as per the time.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:51:39 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
Wow, thanks for writing the answer. I hope that such punishments will of course be revised and there will be nothing terrible in trade. We need to legalize cryptocurrency, and there will be at least some income for this.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:08:45 PM

Indeed, in the next few years, this area will gain popularity, I think so far it is not so in demand. But now nobody needs it and there is a chance to buy tokens cheap.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:21:46 PM

Nowadays everyone is making the use of the e-commerce platform. And the platform will be launch at the perfect time, so definitely they will get a great number of users after the launch and these users will increase as per the time.
Exactly. Indeed, I have learned that they will going to list first this token in the exchange which is a good news for everyone who have earned and work for this project. And I hope, before the launching happens, it will be officially listed so that everything will flows perfectly.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:24:28 PM

Exactly. Indeed, I have learned that they will going to list first this token in the exchange which is a good news for everyone who have earned and work for this project. And I hope, before the launching happens, it will be officially listed so that everything will flows perfectly.
Are you sure that the coin will start trading immediately after the completion of fees? How did you know that?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:18:10 AM

I agree with this because the e-commerce have the potential to boost in the future along the way of the different digital aspects including the crypto currencies.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

Are you sure that the coin will start trading immediately after the completion of fees? How did you know that?
There is no exact announcement regarding that matter from the team IOU. More things are expecting to provide by the team here in community including the start of trading. More active activities, more people will surely come here in the IOU project community. I will love to see this project to keep running and be successful in the future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:50:43 AM

For the current thread status, I can see a good progress, momentum and feel of the warm support coming from the people of the crowd here in the crypto currency community. No doubt that this is what is happening. The team gives a lots of efforts and does a lots of hardworks all for the good of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:32:11 AM

I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
Hope that the team would be such having a great and a worthy on gaining more achievements to collect with the objectives for the universe. Wishing for a loyalty platform gonna be a success one.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: