Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:33:50 PM

The community members of the telegram have been increasing rapidly and it is all happening because of the admin's active involvement. As well you can get instant replies from admins on every single issue which is related to the project. Hopefully, the team will keep this activeness in the future too.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:14:12 PM

The community members of the telegram have been increasing rapidly and it is all happening because of the admin's active involvement. As well you can get instant replies from admins on every single issue which is related to the project. Hopefully, the team will keep this activeness in the future too.
Well, users in the telegram is not an indicator, because subscribers are very easy to buy or wind up there, there are a lot of such services. Only the activity of comments and communication in general is important.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:52:47 AM

Sooner or later, the team IOU and this entire project will rise up and be able to achieve all its goals and wanted objectives all for the good of the crypto community and not just for its own good. Well, this potential project have good qualities. All the thing is left is the team strong motivation to keep going on its goals and how they will continuously prove it.
I believe it does. The IOU project can make a great turn back and a whole profit will be gotten from they to us. I wish they could do more promotions like discounts or anything which can make us happy.
TechComputer

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:59:23 AM

The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.
Good. If there is such a task as tracking all the nuances of developing a program, then the most important thing is for the whole team to be in trouble and work harmoniously. As a principle, they work.
Yeah, the work of the team is really needed especially when the users are in trouble where they cannot solve their problems themselves. Developer is the most helpful person in this platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:28:31 PM

Sooner or later, the team IOU and this entire project will rise up and be able to achieve all its goals and wanted objectives all for the good of the crypto community and not just for its own good. Well, this potential project have good qualities. All the thing is left is the team strong motivation to keep going on its goals and how they will continuously prove it.
I believe it does. The IOU project can make a great turn back and a whole profit will be gotten from they to us. I wish they could do more promotions like discounts or anything which can make us happy.
If the developer plans the future for his project, he will be able to use all the amounts collected from people on the right things and the project will become more necessary.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:46:12 PM

The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.
Good. If there is such a task as tracking all the nuances of developing a program, then the most important thing is for the whole team to be in trouble and work harmoniously. As a principle, they work.
Yeah, the work of the team is really needed especially when the users are in trouble where they cannot solve their problems themselves. Developer is the most helpful person in this platform.
Yes, it's good when many users understand me and agree with me. I hope that soon they will contact us and talk about new achievements.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:00:49 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:32:12 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain are not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
If you want regular updates and announcements from the team then check out their telegram group which has been actively handling by the team.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain are not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
If you want regular updates and announcements from the team then check out their telegram group which has been actively handling by the team.
Team has been active on telegram since the day they have started working on the project. And still, they provide every single update regarding projects development. As well they continuously make the discussion about the project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:58:39 PM

Team has been active on telegram since the day they have started working on the project. And still, they provide every single update regarding projects development. As well they continuously make the discussion about the project.
The way the team has handling the telegram is proof of consistently gained community members. If the members have getting the quick answers on their questions from the team, then definitely they will support it and promote it towards other members.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:11:09 PM

Yeah, the work of the team is really needed especially when the users are in trouble where they cannot solve their problems themselves. The developer is the most helpful person in this platform.
Yes, it's good when many users understand me and agree with me. I hope that soon they will contact us and talk about new achievements.
Developers have already achieved many major achievements and one of them is supporters behind the platform which has known the capability of the team and the potential in the project. That's why the project has got great attention from the users.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:17:10 PM

Developers have already achieved many major achievements and one of them is supporters behind the platform which has known the capability of the team and the potential in the project. That's why the project has got great attention from the users.
That is right. This is one of the big achievements of the project IOU. More things may come at hand still. But for now, they should focus on what is already been there and make it into a much further for a more developed and better crypto platform with a kind of true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform and blockchain.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:26:12 PM

More things are good and still have something lack but not a problem or bad for the entire problem because more people are keep on coming to help the IOU on its journey to a successful future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:37:26 PM

The way the team has handling the telegram is proof of consistently gained community members. If the members have getting the quick answers on their questions from the team, then definitely they will support it and promote it towards other members.
Very well, this is one of the team good works that should not stop or neglect but rather keep on their consistent administering and accomodating the IOU community members. The people are the key to make this project successful and brilliant in the future. Without the presence of the individuals, this project has no meaning at all. So it is a previledge by the team to provide the community people what they wanted and what is necessary.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

More things are good and still have something lack but not a problem or bad for the entire problem because more people are keep on coming to help the IOU on its journey to a successful future.
Sometimes a good project needs more time to developed I think sinced it will need great innovation from the developer team to ensure that everything will flow perfectly. So we need to stick in here and continue to support it until the implementation comes because I believed that there will be a good future awaits on this project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:51:20 PM

Sometimes a good project needs more time to developed I think sinced it will need great innovation from the developer team to ensure that everything will flow perfectly. So we need to stick in here and continue to support it until the implementation comes because I believed that there will be a good future awaits on this project.
In general, investors generally do not engage in active communication, but simply wait for the moment when the platform starts to work and then is already activated.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:58:48 PM

There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
I just want to know if the beta has been rolled out for public usage?
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:40:48 PM

I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
TechComputer

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:59:18 AM

I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?
Since the ICO has ended, I think you can buy the tokens once the exchange has been already released and published, but it seems its still a long time to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: