Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.
How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
There is a telegram group and there you can talk directly with the developers, there are no problems with this, since the communication here is excellent.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:26:24 PM

I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.
How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
There is a telegram group and there you can talk directly with the developers, there are no problems with this, since the communication here is excellent.
Yes, indeed true, you can raise the question regarding the development of the project at their telegram group, and you will get an answer from the team within a minutes.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:39:38 PM

I also wonder where a regular user may know something about the development of a project, because he is not one of the team members. Although there is a possibility that he communicated directly with the team or even with the developer.
If you keep active on telegram group then you will get know everything about the project and its development. Because the team have been sharing every single update regarding its development.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

The best part about the project's telegram group is the admins are so fast and they can answer the questions so fastly. So never hesitate to ask questions in telegram group.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

I also wonder where a regular user may know something about the development of a project, because he is not one of the team members. Although there is a possibility that he communicated directly with the team or even with the developer.
If you keep active on telegram group then you will get know everything about the project and its development. Because the team have been sharing every single update regarding its development.
The fact is that in the telegram too much spam and sometimes the message we need, which the developer himself left, can simply be overlooked, so most users prefer to visit the forum.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

The fact is that in the telegram too much spam and sometimes the message we need, which the developer himself left, can simply be overlooked, so most users prefer to visit the forum.
That is right. There are truly other people who people who prepared to be here than in the telegram groups because they are much more in truat to be here other than in the telegram having so many messgaes that sometimes truly overlooked the important messages and being left behind to answered by the team.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

Perhaps, you could try to visit their telegram group because most of the time, the admins are very responsive in answering questions in regards to the team's work. They can give you more information about the development and the progress of the platform.
Mikwik

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:45:39 PM

Perhaps, you could try to visit their telegram group because most of the time, the admins are very responsive in answering questions in regards to the team's work. They can give you more information about the development and the progress of the platform.
For me, the telegram group is still one of the best place to go to when I wanted to know more regaring the project, asking it directly to the admin assigned their by the team. Because it is much more convenient for me and very easy to get the answer I wanted in a much faster way.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:54:07 PM

The team behind the project has great experience in this industry. And because of them the project has gone towards the way of success. 
And hoping that the IOU team will keep on its way forward, all for the good and positive way of vision for the future of life here in the crypto currency community. More things may come at hand of the IOU and that is what I also wished for the entire project.
There is no need to invent anything unusual, because often the experiments end very badly and the project loses its former popularity.
That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring the good project into despair.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

Thing with telegram groups is, not everyone has an account on telegram, mostly cause you need to give your mobile number to register on Telegram and that doesn't align with the motive of using crypto
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

Thing with telegram groups is, not everyone has an account on telegram, mostly cause you need to give your mobile number to register on Telegram and that doesn't align with the motive of using crypto
For what reason you really don't want to use any telegram account because you give your mobile number? What is the privacy that stored on your mobile number? Exactly nothing, I'm not minded to use my mobile number to register.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:36:43 PM

That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring the good project into despair.
Rather than waiting for the answer of the developer regarding the latest news about the project, I wonder if you can test the beta test platform on their website here: https://iou.io.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:37:18 PM

That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring a good project into despair.
Rather than waiting for the answer of the developer regarding the latest news about the project, I wonder if you can test the beta test platform on their website here: https://iou.io.
Yes, now those who are looking for the beta test can check it out here. I did it and it seems awesome.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:48:41 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 06:11:10 PM by Theizestooke

That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring a good project into despair.
Yes, now those who are looking for the beta test can check it out here. I did it and it seems awesome.
I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:06:18 PM

I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Exactly, good things always take time. The developers want to make the platform smoother and that's why they consuming time to provide a user-friendly experience to the users. And the beta version is so good.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:31:29 PM

Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Mikwik

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

Wow, this is great. The beta version of the IOU platform is already been out and ready for the community people like us to try it out. I am looking forward for this and going to try it too.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:02:52 PM

Exactly, good things always take time. The developers want to make the platform smoother and that's why they consuming time to provide a user-friendly experience to the users. And the beta version is so good.
That is right. Good things take time. Because there is no good things that can just get in a single blink of an eye or even in a sigle night. It all requires dedicated efforts and hardworks just like what the team IOU does for the entire project. The beta version of the platform is very important that I am going to try it out too.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:29:56 AM

For what reason you really don't want to use any telegram account because you give your mobile number? What is the privacy that stored on your mobile number? Exactly nothing, I'm not minded to use my mobile number to register.

You might not mind but there's a lot of people who do. Many people do not want to give their mobile number to random services and value their privacy. THe entire point of bitcoin was creating a service not controlled or monitored by anyone so sharing your phone number plays into that
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:23:03 AM

Just hoping that the iou platform would be ran efficiently without no problem aside in the platform though, hopefully, once the platform has been runned, i wish the people can get into the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: