Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:02:11 AM

In the future they need to continue to develop the project and try to negotiate with the major exchanges for which you need to place a coin.
Yeah, of course. Why not?? They really need to make more exchange to get listed with and since the major exchanges is so hard to reach, i hope they can list to a small exchange first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:12:20 AM

Good news..IOU is now listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iou/
This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.
y
I hope so and I think its very better than the older news. I mean, getting listed on the coinmarketcap is the farthest news in the roadmap that was achieved in yesterday.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:04:08 AM

Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
This happens all the time. I think experienced bounty hunters know this and are ready for such an alignment of events and nothing can be done. Not every developer chooses popular managers, and this is a mistake.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:53:26 AM

Incredibly a good news to know for the IOU! This is another achievement for the team and also for the whole project IOU! Let's keep it spread and be known widely as the IOU keep on spreading world widely too.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

Incredibly a good news to know for the IOU! This is another achievement for the team and also for the whole project IOU! Let's keep it spread and be known widely as the IOU keep on spreading world widely too.
Another progressive action was done by the team for the whole project and this is their achievement. Good to hear this and getting to achieve of being listed in the coinmarketcap helps to spread even more its name and boosted its popularity in the crowd.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:54:54 PM

The team could make fix this. Well first, the bounty hunters should be patient waiting for this. Let's put our hopes and trust to them. As for their current status no doubt that the team will fade by this kind of problem.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:45:44 PM

This is just great news. Now I am sure that the coins will grow in price and new investors will pay attention to their interest.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:03:55 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
There is not enough project information on the site yet, but I think that everything will be updated soon.
For a long time there were no updates from the team, I think now is the time, because Bitcoin has strengthened in price and there are no more such roller coasters.
I think that exactly at such moments it is worth looking at new projects. Since they can significantly increase capital.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:24:36 PM

This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.
y
I hope so and I think its very better than the older news. I mean, getting listed on the coinmarketcap is the farthest news in the roadmap that was achieved in yesterday.
This news is the most significant lately, because there is no turning back on coinmarketcap, provided that developers are literate.

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:48:05 PM

This is just great news. Now I am sure that the coins will grow in price and new investors will pay attention to their interest.
Not only that I think because having this will be the beginning of the great things to happen from this platform. The team are much more dedicated and very committed to make this a successful one. I'm looking forward for the continous action from the dev team. Goodluck.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:00:46 AM

Everyone knew what was going on. There are no guarantees of obtaining tokens when participating in bounty companies, this was and will be, unfortunately. The case is not the last.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lobster88

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:53:14 AM

Everyone knew what was going on. There are no guarantees of obtaining tokens when participating in bounty companies, this was and will be, unfortunately. The case is not the last.
Yes that is right. But we should not take this like something to be the end. The team will surely take an immediate action towards this. Let's wait and see for that.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:02:01 AM

Not only that I think because having this will be the beginning of the great things to happen from this platform. The team are much more dedicated and very committed to make this a successful one. I'm looking forward for the continous action from the dev team. Goodluck.
Yes it's good! Now even more users will learn about the project and perhaps the tokens that we purchased will soar in price in a short time.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:04:19 PM

To grow a coin you need to do a lot of procedures and its placement on the coinmarketcap is the first and huge step on the road to success.
Mikwik

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:07:20 PM

Yes it's good! Now even more users will learn about the project and perhaps the tokens that we purchased will soar in price in a short time.
This new update will bring more people to get even more motivated to keep seeing this project conquering in achieving its goals for the community of crypto currency community. A good news that will let us to have our hopes high continuously.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:45:59 PM

It's an amazing update. Now everyone can continuously check out the price on coinmarketcap. This is just the beginning now many more good news will come.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

It's an amazing update. Now everyone can continuously check out the price on coinmarketcap. This is just the beginning now many more good news will come.
Now many people will get to know about the project and it will become more popular as per the time passes. People will regularly get in touch with IOU by using CMC.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

Much good news is pending and it will come sooner because the team has been taking consistent actions towards the project to getting faster results.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:33:35 PM

This is an excellent course of action from the team. It is worth a closer look at them, and it may be possible to do something in terms of purchases.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: