June 20, 2024, 12:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:52:18 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:21:55 AM by BainbridgeJ

I can't vote on Bter 'coz I haven't even got an account there, never mind enough activity to vote Sad

The best way to vote with Bter, is to get BTR Points, don't spend a 100 btr to vote.
Get your BTR points above 1000 and you will receive 1 free vote every hour that does not subtract from your points. You can place like 25 or 50 bucks with them and just trade it back & forth in the BTC & LTC markets.
Doing it fast will grow your BTR quickly, but cost a percentage of your money to do it.
Go under Bonus & My Dividend and you can see what your current BTR points are , once they are over 1000 , you get free 1 vote per hour. They are doing some interesting things like paying interest on bitcoin , litecoin , & dogecoins , still learning what that is about.

Anyone have any tips on using BTER post them.

Cool

FYI:
Getting more BTR points is becoming addictive,
I may have to seek counseling after Zeitcoin is added.  Cheesy

Edit:
Bter's dividend system includes two references Bter Points (BTR) and Bter Securities (BTQ). Active traders can get significant refunds through BTR while they are trading and BTQ holders can get lift-time dividend from Bter's trading income. Tips: You can get more BTR if you trade more. You can obtain CNY or BTQ every week using your BTR. By recommending Bter to others you can receive 30% of all their trading fees.
 (Accounts must be older than 1 day before they can receive the referral fees.)

2nd Edit:
You get 1 free vote per hour at 1000 BTR , and you get 2 free votes per hour when you get 5000 BTR Points. Anyone higher post so we can know the Free votes per BTR Points.

You're right. Getting BETR points is addictive! My first BETR votes are cast. We are now in 75th position. Besides points, BETR also give daily amounts of interest on coins kept on their books.

I remember having thousands of points earlier on in the year. If you draw all your coins out, like I did, they disappear. Got to go. The hour is up. Time to vote again!

Update: we are now in 74th position with 88 votes
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1337
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:51:19 PM

Possible Intros:

Cheers,
Ray
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:34:26 PM

Like the intros Ray.

Was going to say the 2nd one, but it's a sunset .. we need a sun rise theme. Zeit was in a dark place before  Grin

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Mitras

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:12:53 PM

The Second is the best. Lights are warmer.
Great Job.
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:17:16 PM

Both are good. Zeitcoin rising up out of the sea. An ocean womb giving birth to a bright new star. A lot will depend upon the words and sounds, and the atmosphere they convey. But your skills are amazing.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:20:17 PM

Totally Agreed ,

Ray is Amazing!   Cheesy

Cool
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:43:05 PM

Both are good. Zeitcoin rising up out of the sea. An ocean womb giving birth to a bright new star. A lot will depend upon the words and sounds, and the atmosphere they convey. But your skills are amazing.

+1 raised to the power of Zeit Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:41:09 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:32:31 PM by BainbridgeJ

There are two votes that we are currently involved in. The vote to be on the CoinPayments merchants' platform, and the vote to be listed on BTER. Both would be big steps forward for Zeitcoin. The CoinPayments vote is the most pressing and ends soon. A countdown timer link is provided below. Your vote is needed! At the moment, we are in third position. Vote Now!

Zeitcoin CoinPayments Vote

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm (mid-day) New York Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Countdown timer showing the time left till the close of theCoinPayments vote:
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/time-left-to-vote-for-zeitcoin-on-coinpayments-05-december-2014-countdown-clock-0
igba

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:56:23 AM

There are two votes that we are currently involved in. The vote to be on the CoinPayments merchants' platform, and the vote to be listed on BTER. Both would be big steps forward for Zeitcoin. The CoinPayments vote is the most pressing and ends in just over 3 days. A countdown timer link is provided below. Your vote is needed! At the moment, we are in third position. Vote Now!

Zeitcoin CoinPayments Vote

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm (mid-day) New York Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Countdown timer showing the time left until the CoinPayments vote closes:
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/time-left-to-vote-for-zeitcoin-on-coinpayments-05-december-2014-countdown-clock-0

sent my vote in!
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1337
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:43:51 PM

sent my vote in!

Thanx!
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:37:54 PM

How do we get a BTC/Zeit trading pair on cryptsy? Have they told us what benchmarks we need to pass in order to qualify for that level?

I would think a 3 month consistent LTC/ZEIT price north of 150 litoshis would do it, but maybe we need to restart the voting thing again?

It doesn't take a lot of math and cryptsy order book analysis to realize that it won't take a lot of new members wanting to be a "Zeitknight" to send the price shooting up. It also doesn't really take a lot of math to realize that there can only be a theoretical upper limit of 300 people for membership. Tongue

Also, it's too late to nominate ray for this round of voting, but I really think we need to get Rent-A-Ray nominated for the "proof of honor" award:

http://www.coinssource.com/poh-faq/

This and other similar certifications for our beloved developer will go a long way to establish ourselves as a solid coin community with noble goals.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:09:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 03:38:12 AM by kiklo

How do we get a BTC/Zeit trading pair on cryptsy? Have they told us what benchmarks we need to pass in order to qualify for that level?

Comkort has a BTC/Zeit , LTC/Zeit , & DOGE/Zeit trading pairs.

Cryptsy has the LTC/Zeit & XRP/Zeit.

Once we get a few satochi up it should not be long before they add one.
We are still trying to get them to update the zeit info page, going on 3rd week.
They get everything done just by their slower timeline.

Also, it's too late to nominate ray for this round of voting, but I really think we need to get Rent-A-Ray nominated for the "proof of honor" award:

Agreed, post when the next round of Voting begins.

Cool

Edit: It looks like they did close Nomination Period.
I say we just have our own inhouse vote of support until next time.

Ray has my Vote for Best & Most Dedicated Dev to a Coin ,
Unrelenting & Unshakeable in his Devotion to the Future of Zeitcoin and the Promise it holds for the People of the World.
Sir Rent_A_Ray, You have my Vote!     Cheesy

Cool

atronite

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:06:37 AM

Comkort is also a low volume exchange. There is no point in being listed on an alt-coin exchange that has next to no market share in terms of daily volume compared to other alt-coin exchanges. Just sayin......

As such, we need a BTC trading pair on an exchange with an OVERALL TRADING volume of AT LEAST 5 figures. Exchanges such as, but not limited to, the below:

Cryptsy: $265,425
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptsy/

BTC-E: $ 2,785,908 (tho most of it, like 90%+ is in terms of BTC and LTC)
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/btc-e/

BTER: $ 309,259
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bter/

BTC38: $ 610,490
http://www.btc38.com

Bittrex: $176,057
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittrex/

So how does Comkort stack up against these fine exchanges in terms of DAILY VOLUME?

Comkort: $169
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/comkort/

I rest my case.......I'm surprised Comkort is still in business......owner must run the exchange part time with the help of MAYBE a couple of part time volunteer admins (if that).

So please.......don't tell me we have a BTC/Zeit trading pair on Comkort......even the BTC/LTC and BTC/Doge trading pairs don't get much.

Again, we need a BTC/Zeit trading pair somewhere if we even want to have a hope of being taken seriously again.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:40:17 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:13:01 AM by kiklo

Again, we need a BTC/Zeit trading pair somewhere if we even want to have a hope of being taken seriously again.

A BTC/Zeit will happen at Cryptsy ,
No Worries, when it happens it happens, there are no expirations on zeit if does not happen in the next 5 minutes. No offense, if the price of zeitcoin rises to $1 and is still not traded directly with BTC , is it really going to bother you all that much. Or while there is a BTC/Zeit Trading pair it's exchange does not yet have enough volume for you. But why just worry about BTC , why not a direct trade for US$ , that also will happen, but not in the next 5 minutes.

Every Exchange that trades zeit, add value due to the increase in the amount of different coins that can be traded for zeitcoin. Comkort's home country is getting behind cryptos in more ways than any other.
Estonia  (http://e-estonia.com/e-residents/become-e-resident/)
That will be a draw for a lot of people in the future.

Patience is a Virtue.
Zeit's Strength is Time, we use it to our advantage.

Cool

FYI:
ZeitCoin's price hit a low of 13 litoshi , and tonight we hit over 5 times than # in less than 6 months, at a time when other cryptos have been taking massive losses since July 1, we are growing and we are growing fast with no real end in sight. If they don't take an over 5 fold increase seriously , then they will not take anything seriously.
atronite

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:29:55 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 06:41:09 AM by atronite

A BTC/Zeit will happen at Cryptsy ,
No Worries, when it happens it happens, there are no expirations on zeit if does not happen in the next 5 minutes. No offense, if the price of zeitcoin rises to $1 and is still not traded directly with BTC , is it really going to bother you all that much. Or while there is a BTC/Zeit Trading pair it's exchange does not yet have enough volume for you. But why just worry about BTC , why not a direct trade for US$ , that also will happen, but not in the next 5 minutes.

Every Exchange that trades zeit, add value due to the increase in the amount of different coins that can be traded for zeitcoin. Comkort's home country is getting behind cryptos in more ways than any other.
Estonia  (http://e-estonia.com/e-residents/become-e-resident/)
That will be a draw for a lot of people in the future.

Patience is a Virtue.
Zeit's Strength is Time, we use it to our advantage.

Cool

FYI:
ZeitCoin's price hit a low of 13 litoshi , and tonight we hit over 5 times than # in less than 6 months, at a time when other cryptos have been taking massive losses since July 1, we are growing and we are growing fast with no real end in sight. If they don't take an over 5 fold increase seriously , then they will not take anything seriously.

Sure mate. No impatience, but it doesn't stop me from wondering what benchmarks we have to pass. I remember reading that we had to pass a certain price threshold or trading volume, but I forget the specifics.

Just as losing the BTC/Zeit trading pair caused a rapid drop in price from over 200 to less than 30, regaining the pair will be a huge milestone for us. I'm hoping that the coming price rise will be enough to generate more buzz and bring in a lot more people, even developers who believe in what Zeitgeist is all about. 
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:14:14 AM

Sure mate. No impatience, but it doesn't stop me from wondering what benchmarks we have to pass. I remember reading that we had to pass a certain price threshold or trading volume, but I forget the specifics.

Just as losing the BTC/Zeit trading pair caused a rapid drop in price from over 200 to less than 30, regaining the pair will be a huge milestone for us. I'm hoping that the coming price rise will be enough to generate more buzz and bring in a lot more people, even developers who believe in what Zeitgeist is all about. 
It was an emotional Roller Coaster Ride for you guys that have been in from the start.
I don't think there is a specific bench mark defined, I checked the old posts and could not find a reference to any specific requirements. After the Knights arrive in 2015, we will begin to shift more focus & resources toward development creating the Virtual / Physical world economy. No Worries the old days of despair are gone and the new days are a Brighter Future for All. Whatever future obstacles arise, the ZeitKnights shall overcome them and ensure zeitcoins success.

Cool
Furio
Legendary

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:22:42 AM

Not to B a negative nancy, but the ZeitGeist movement has made some interesting and flatout frightening docu´s, explaining very simple and evidence based how we as a race continu to get fucked in all sorts a ways. Yet no/one from the masses could care less. It sometimes gets me going, you notice that an ever growing number of young people start to realize that the world shouldn´t have to be this way, yet no/one does anything real, including me. I hope for a bright future, but it seems that consumerism and and an never stopping flow of chemicals has done there job, creating mindless and conditioned drones, fit enough to do a job, not so fit to see behind the curtains and do something about it.

I wish the best voor Zeitgeist as a movement and currency, but I fear this process will take decenia if not decades, and will require violent uprising of the masses, only then will we all be equal and share our society technilogical breakthroughs..

Maybe it´s an idea to start with a fairly small community, all living of itself monteray system, the crypto Zeitgeist. Where everyone has the same amount and there is no unequality.

Just my thoughts Smiley

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:29:25 AM

@Furio

There are a lot of social economic issues that the Zeit community will have to solve,
Zeitcoin will be our tool , which will allow us to spread the truth and begin helping others.

Starting a small community is fine if that is what you feel led to,
However these are global problems, and to help the people of the world, requires that we don't isolate ourselves from them. But instead Embrace the situation and do our best to make a difference.

Cool
LionOfNarnia

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:04:57 PM

Comkort may be small, but it's FUN because of the arbitrage with craptsy Grin

I sold 200k Zeit for 90 overnight & now have a buy order for 250k at 70.

I started with ~70k there, just for a larf, just what I made from the UsePND site before the freebies got decimated.

- Hey, I even sold a few hundred for 2 SATOSHIS in the last fortnight!

"Small steps, Ellie - small steps."

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:54:04 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 03:13:22 PM by BitcoinNational

I am all for having Estonia as part of the ecosystem.  Yes it is small potatoes (right now) but having a small country (but with a well educated populace) means they might just favor technology and and cryptos verses the two juggernauts super States they find themselves squeezed between.     They could become the 21st Century version of the Swiss.

Estonia is often described as one of the most wired countries in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

Like the Lion says, it just a FUN option for now, so why not provide a little support by trading there once a moon or so.

@Furio ... Rome wasn't build in a day they say ... and Tyrants lose when you expose them, clearly to all, as just that ... the root of all evil is (debt based inflationary) money ... we provide the road to root B money 'open and transparent and voluntary' ... many mighty Empires have fallen by debasing their money ...  be the change you want to see in the world ... those who say it can't be done, best step aside for those showing that yes it can be done ...  Grin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: