Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35481 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

now is the last week for the bounty participants to promote this project and hopefully this project has been increasingly recognized by many investors so that the target can be achieved, and if I can know how many results have been collected up to now?
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

now is the last week for the bounty participants to promote this project and hopefully this project has been increasingly recognized by many investors so that the target can be achieved, and if I can know how many results have been collected up to now?
this is good news if the bounty will be finished soon, I hope that in the future all the better the project will be able to develop more successfully, with the spirit of the team and participants will surely give satisfying results later.
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

Yes, you are right about the end of our bounty campaign period. It really did help us reached our potential investors. As of now, our Pre-token sale has now reached 20% and getting near our soft cap. We still have a few more days for our Pre-sale! You can buy HART through Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market. Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

-
this is good news if the bounty will be finished soon, I hope that in the future all the better the project will be able to develop more successfully, with the spirit of the team and participants will surely give satisfying results later.
Thanks for the positive feedback. HARA is committed to delivering our mission of empowering smallholder farmers and the agriculture sector. You can check our website, haratoken.io and HARA.ag to see our milestones and updates about our technology. You can also join us too on our Telegram community for real-time updates. Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

We are happy to announce that HARA has joined the Trace Alliance. The Trace Alliance is a non-profit association which connects companies and other parties that do research and create practical solutions related to the field of blockchain technology. The alliance is mainly focused on achieving increased supply chain integrity, data governance, transparency, and trust. Other members of the trace alliance include Deloitte, TMA Solutions, and Gijima, among many others.

Through its membership in the Trace Alliance, HARA will have the opportunity to actively engage with and share experiences with other like-minded companies that are aimed at tackling similar challenges. The collaboration will bring us another step closer towards a fully transparent future in which we are able to empower millions through data!

The HARA Token Pre-sale is now open! You can join the sale through the Liquid ICO Market or the Tokenomy Launchpad. For more details, click here.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

Congratulations on the start of sales, specify how the process goes? Or is it too early to ask such questions? Is there any active participation? The 35% bonus is very attractive.
Thanks for that feedback. The initial token sale will be handled by two platforms, Liquid and Tokenomy. HARA will be listed on Liquid’s ICO Market. This ICO Market is only available to all verified and approved Liquid accounts. If you want to join the public sale of HART through this platform, you will have to verify your Liquid account. Meanwhile, HARA is one of the projects listed on the Tokenomy Launchpad. To be able to participate in Tokenomy Launchpad projects you need to have a verified Tokenomy account. Apart from this, according to Tokenomy, verifying your account will also make your account more secure and will increase the daily withdrawal limit for your Tokenomy wallet from 1 BTC to 10 BTC. Once your account has successfully been verified, you are all set to participate in the HARA Token sale.

Here's a full guide on how to join HARA Token Sale. Join us in our Telegram to get more updates! Thanks!

Can you give any information about how the fund-raising takes place, how successful it is, somethings about  early investors. The Indonesian market is large and Indonesia is a cryptocurrency-friendly country, but you have a very narrow focus.
As of now, our Pre-sale has reached 20% and we are getting near our soft cap. If you wish to see our token sale progress, you can see it on Tokenomy. Smiley As for our private sale and investors, we haven't yet released any information about them.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Yes, you are right about the end of our bounty campaign period. It really did help us reached our potential investors. As of now, our Pre-token sale has now reached 20% and getting near our soft cap. We still have a few more days for our Pre-sale! You can buy HART through Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market. Smiley

This is great news, I am sure that you will collect your minimum limit. The project is needed. And I think that potential investors will see its prospects.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

This is great news, I am sure that you will collect your minimum limit. The project is needed. And I think that potential investors will see its prospects.
Yeah, thanks for the positive feedback! Really appreciate it.  Smiley We still have more days to reach our cap.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

The first week of HARA Token (HART) pre-sale is already done! The results so far have been very encouraging and validating that we are right on track. We are thankful for all those who have joined the list of our top supporters and contributed to the sale!  Smiley

Liquid Phase 2 Bonus Tokens will only be 15%. Our pre-sale will only run until November 13 at 8:59 AM. After that, we will be on Public Sale. For more information about the pre-sale, you can check it here.

Join us on Telegram for a live chat.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

HARA is happy to announce our cooperative partnership with PT. Baba Rafi Indonesia, an Indonesian franchise business in the culinary industry with over 1300 outlets in 9 countries. Babarafi has become an exclusive offline reseller to distribute HARA Token to every business franchise network that calls.

The partnership between PT. Baba Rafi, Millenials Tech, Success Before 30, and HARA is very important for both sides to disseminate information and optimize the number of contributors to HARA, with plans to carry out roadshows in different regions in Indonesia. The collaboration will help to increase the number of HARA Token owners and HARA contributors. We are looking forward to working with PT. Baba Rafi Indonesia in creating a social impact that empowers millions of people in Indonesia and around the world.

Read more about this article on our Medium. Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

The day you've been waiting for is finally here! HARA will come to several cities in Indonesia! 🔥"It is Time to Digital Asset!"🔥
This time, HARA will be with our Exclusive Official Offline Partners: Baba Rafi, Success Before 30, and Millenial Tech!

Register yourself now!  Smiley
1. Bandung, 5 November 2018
2Yogyakarta, 8 November 2018
3Surabaya, 9 November 2018
4. Jakarta, 15 November 2018 [Exclusive event: Invitation only]
5. Medan, 19 November 2018
6Pontianak, 20 November 2018
7Semarang, 26 November 2018
8. Makassar, 27 November 2018

Join us in our Telegram Community for more information!  Smiley
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

an interesting project and deserves to be developed to be more successful, with an always active team I am sure this project will be successful and will greatly increase the interest of investors to join and this project can achieve success easily.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

an interesting project and deserves to be developed to be more successful, with an always active team I am sure this project will be successful and will greatly increase the interest of investors to join and this project can achieve success easily.
Thank you for your positive feedback for our project! People like you inspire us in delivering our mission. Smiley Join us in our journey by contributing in our Token Sale now in Tokenomy or Liquid. Also, join us in our Telegram Community for a live chat!
appraiser

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

The sites that help you raise funds are well known and have a high-quality and large community. I think this will help fundraising.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

The sites that help you raise funds are well known and have a high-quality and large community. I think this will help to fundraise.
Thanks for the feedback about our website and community! We believe that going active in social media channels and engage with communities would help us amplify the reach of our social impact.
We have an on-going Pre-sale now, join now to get bonus tokens.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Join our on-going Pre-sale now in Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market!
Token bonus awaits for those who will join our pre-sale!  Grin Click here to learn more about our token sale.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

Out of a total of 127 applicants, HARA was one of only twenty top start-up invited to present their ideas at the Rabobank Food Loss Challenge Asia Pitch Day.

The Food Loss Challenge Asia is an initiative by Rabobank that aims to look for solutions to address the global problem of food loss. At the Pitch Day event, start-ups from all over Asia pitched their ideas to reduce food loss to food and agriculture industry leaders and investors.

HARA Head of Partnerships, Renée Corstens, explained how HARA will attempt to solve this problem through our blockchain-powered data exchange ecosystem. Working together with others that have the same mindset is something HARA is very proud of. Our ever growing network of partnerships will only help us reach more people as we work to creating a real social impact.

HARA would like to thank the Rabobank Foundation for the invitation to come and present our ideas at the Food Loss Challenge Asia Pitch Day, and we look forward to exploring any opportunities that resulted from it!  Smiley

Read more here.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Token bonus awaits for those who will join our pre-sale!  Grin Click here to learn more about our token sale.
congratulations HARA team for reaching softcap!
by the way, i don't see the total tokens sold in Liquid. in tokenomy launchpad i see detail about your tokensale, this is the total tokensale from tokenomy launchpad and from liquid or just only total token sold in tokenomy launchpad?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

by the way, i don't see the total tokens sold in Liquid. in tokenomy launchpad i see detail about your tokensale, this is the total tokensale from tokenomy launchpad and from liquid or just only total token sold in tokenomy launchpad?
Thanks a lot! Yeah, it’s one of the feature of Tokenomy. That’s a combined result for both Liquid and Tokenomy token sale. Smiley I hope you joined the Pre-Sale!
Mysbanickma

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

once again I says congratulation for HARA, now you don't have to worry about buying HARA tokens, after HARA completes the sale of course some exchanger holds HARA Tokens, like Tokenomy and Liquid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: