Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 10:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35509 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

Pundi X has teamed up with HARA in a new partnership to promote financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. This is the first time Pundi X has ever endorsed a token sale and the company’s first ever product partnership in Indonesia.

HARA and Pundi X will collaborate to roll out the deployment of thousands of blockchain-based point of sales (“POS”) devices to the HARA ecosystem to facilitate data collection and financial inclusion across developing economies.

The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc.

In addition to the partnership, the president of Pundi X, Constantin Papadimitriou, will join HARA as an advisor. Before joining Pundi X, Papadimitriou accumulated over 17 years’ experience as founding CEO of two Indonesian fintech companies.Join our community on Telegram!
Join our community us on Telegram for more updates!

This is a very cool partnership. I believe that pundiX is a high-quality startup that does a lot to popularize cryptocurrency in southeast Asia.
I read a lot of positive comments for this project, I also saw that this project was indeed interesting and would certainly be well developed by the team. All looking forward to the team's hard work will give satisfactory results.
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

Pundi X has teamed up with HARA in a new partnership to promote financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. This is the first time Pundi X has ever endorsed a token sale and the company’s first ever product partnership in Indonesia.

HARA and Pundi X will collaborate to roll out the deployment of thousands of blockchain-based point of sales (“POS”) devices to the HARA ecosystem to facilitate data collection and financial inclusion across developing economies.

The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc.

In addition to the partnership, the president of Pundi X, Constantin Papadimitriou, will join HARA as an advisor. Before joining Pundi X, Papadimitriou accumulated over 17 years’ experience as founding CEO of two Indonesian fintech companies.Join our community on Telegram!

This is a very cool partnership. I believe that pundiX is a high-quality startup that does a lot to popularize cryptocurrency in southeast Asia.

Indeed it is! Our partnership with PundiX will definitely help the HARA ecosystem to flourish. Looking forward to the success of this partnership in promoting financial inclusion and bringing digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. The HARA Token Pre-sale is still ongoing! You can join the sale through the Liquid ICO Market. Join us too on our Telegram to get more updates  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

-
I read a lot of positive comments for this project, I also saw that this project was indeed interesting and would certainly be well developed by the team. All looking forward to the team's hard work will give satisfactory results.
Thanks! You can expect the best from our team. To keep yourself updated, you can join our Telegram.  You can also join the pre-sale through Liquid.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 12:16:25 PM by HARAToken

🚨2 DAYS LEFT FOR TOKEN PRE-SALE🚨

There are still 2 days to get once in your lifetime for up to 20% bonus Token in our Pre-Sale before 13 November 2018!

Purchase HARA Token now here:
💻Tokenomy: https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/hart
💻Liquid: https://app.liquid.com/ico-market/HART
chelsea_shell

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

There are still 2 days to get once in your lifetime for up to 20% bonus Token in our Pre-Sale before 13 November 2018!

I already bought my HARA Token when will receive it with the bonus?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

I already bought my HARA Token when will receive it with the bonus?

All Pre-sale tokens & bonuses will be distributed once HART has been listed to an exchange, on which we still have to announce the official exchange platform, stay tuned!
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

I think that the question is a little early, and it is unlikely that you will answer it, but when will the exchange listing be , and how large will exchange be? Will it be an exchange from the top 20?
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

I just read your whitepaper and I see that there is a minimum balance to participate in the data exchange. How many is that?

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I just read your whitepaper and I see that there is a minimum balance to participate in the data exchange. How many is that?
Yes, there is. In order to maintain their accounts and get access to the platform, stakeholders need to have a minimum staked balance or else the account will be dormant. The account will be given a grace period and then ultimately will be frozen if no more activity is recorded. This allows the platform to differentiate between active and dormant accounts. The minimum staked balance will change depending on the overall usage of the platform and will fluctuate accordingly.

Join our Pre-sale now in Liquid to get a Token bonus!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I think that the question is a little early, and it is unlikely that you will answer it, but when will the exchange listing be , and how large will exchange be? Will it be an exchange from the top 20?
It will be announced real soon. Definitely, HARA will be listed on exchanges but details about this exchange question will be addressed only after the end of the token sale. Thanks!
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

HARA Token Pre-sale is going great. I think HARA will really reach its cap. I support the project! I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well. 

I joined in Liquid and bought HART already. I hope HARA will get listed soon.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

HARA Token Pre-sale is going great. I think HARA will really reach its cap. I support the project! I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well. 

Thank you for your joining our Pre-sale! So far, we have just reached our soft cap thanks to early contributors like you! We will update the community about the listing of HARA so stay tuned with us! 
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

HARA Token Pre-sale is going great.  I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well, especially in South East Asia where the agriculture sector is the main contributor to their GDP.  

Thank you for your joining our Pre-sale! So far, we have just reached our soft cap thanks to early contributors like you! We will update the community about the listing of HARA so stay tuned with us!  
What about your target in ETH/USD for Public-sale?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

HARA Token Pre-sale is going great.  I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well, especially in South East Asia where the agriculture sector is the main contributor to their GDP.  

What about your target in ETH/USD for Public-sale?
Our target would be 39,000 ETH.  Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Come and join us in exploring new business opportunity using Blockhain, mark your calender tomorrow to discuss with our CMO, Farina Situmorang along with other outstanding speakers. See the details below.
Register here: http://bit.ly/wnttblockchain

See you there!
🙌
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Will either Liquid or Tokenomy be listed as one of your official exchange platform?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Will either Liquid or Tokenomy be listed as one of your official exchange platform?

Right now, Liquid and Tokenomy are only for the HARA pre-sale. The official HART exchange platforms will be announced soon!

to keep yourself updated, Join our Telegram Community.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Thank you to our contributors! HARA Token pre-sale is SOLD OUT on Tokenomy 🙌🏽 🚨🚨

You still can buy HART on Liquid👇🏼
https://app.liquid.com/ico-market/HART
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

This week events with HARA on the third week of November! Our roadshow will be on this Thursday in Medan 😆

Register for our Roadshow here:

http://bit.ly/HARARoadshowMDN2
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

HARA Token Pre-Sale is Sold Out!

We are proud to say that we are SOLD OUT on pre-sale! Thank you for your support and contribution 🙌🏼

Head to our medium to read our token sale announcement 👇
http://bit.ly/2QIHVpy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: