Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35490 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 02:18:08 PM by HARAToken

I just joined the Telegram Takeover, the CEO, CFO and CMO were very accommodating to my questions.

Thank you for joining our Telegram Takeover!  Smiley Mr. Regi our CEO, Mr. Alex our CFO and Ms. Farina our CMO are working very hard to answer every questions and clarification by our supporters. We hope you can join our next Telegram Takeover, or if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.  Smiley

I forgot to ask because it was only 30mins and the Telegram was very busy what if the farmer needs money can they convert Hara to cash?

For now, our farmers can only covert their Loyalty Points to goods like seeds, fertilizers, phone credits, and etc. We will work with more partners in the future so that farmers will have a wide variety of items that they can choose to redeem their points with. We've partnered with PundiX to achieve such goal. The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc. Initially, the XPOS devices will be deployed across the Indonesian villages at an approximate density of one device for every 200 farmers in participating areas. Read more about our partnership here.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Great news! AWS wins two patens for Cryptography and Distributed Data Storage Solutions, this will help the HARA ecosystem to improve efficiency and verification of our data! Read more: https://bit.ly/2QHdLTn  😁
jazz007

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

when it will get on exchange
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I can advise you to look at another project from Indonesia. It is associated with advertising and various loyalty programs in crypto.

As far as I know, they have a quality community and this project is born in Indonesia.

Called Vexanium, look, maybe this is also a good collaboration. I have a personal contact with their leader
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 02:23:04 PM by HARAToken

The new partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. 😊
Find out more about our new partnership here: http://bit.ly/2PClDt2
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:57 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 02:23:34 PM by HARAToken

when it will get on exchange

Right now, HART isn't listed in any exchange platforms. The official exchange platforms will be announced soon!  Smiley Join our Telegram Community for more news and updates.  
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

I can advise you to look at another project from Indonesia. It is associated with advertising and various loyalty programs in crypto.

As far as I know, they have a quality community and this project is born in Indonesia.

Called Vexanium, look, maybe this is also a good collaboration. I have a personal contact with their leader

The project looks interesting! It looks like a promising marketing platform in which HARA can benefit a lot from in terms of marketing our product and attracting new stakeholders and maintaining existing ones. We will look into the project and asses whether a collaboration is necessary in the future  Smiley
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

The new partnership between HARA and bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem😊
Read more here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PClDt2

Woah! Congrats Hara on another successful partnership! and a big data company as well. What benefits will you get from this new partnership?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 02:24:39 PM by HARAToken

The new partnership between HARA and bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem😊
Read more here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PClDt2

Woah! Congrats Hara on another successful partnership! and a big data company as well. What benefits will you get from this new partnership?

The new partnership excites us as well!  Cool Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service that leverages underused computer resources from people around the world by turning them in into storage providers for its network, for which the providers are compensated. The partnership will focus mainly on making sure that the vision of smallholder farmers taking part in HARA's data exchange platform turns into reality. HARA will help extend Bluzelle’s services of data storage to any stakeholder that requires their services to make the most out of both the companies’ ecosystems and optimize the stakeholder’s income potential.

By working together, HARA and Bluzelle are spearheading the development of a new line of income into areas in which such opportunities are scarce. Smiley
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

The project looks interesting! It looks like a promising marketing platform in which HARA can benefit a lot from in terms of marketing our product and attracting new stakeholders and maintaining existing ones. We will look into the project and asses whether a collaboration is necessary in the future  Smiley

Yes, I'm sure you will find something useful in them. Congratulations on another star partnership- Bluzelle...

This project is really very popular. And it is made by real cryptoadept, it is not random people.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:54:31 AM by HARAToken

Watch how HARA and PUNDI-X will bring digital payments to rural Indonesia by deploying thousands of XPOS devices in the HARA Ecosystem! 🙌
Join us on Telegram to get more updates! Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:59:52 AM by HARAToken

Yes, I'm sure you will find something useful in them. Congratulations on another star partnership- Bluzelle...

This project is really very popular. And it is made by real cryptoadept, it is not random people.

Thank you! We are very excited to have Bluezelle as our partner. Having the partnership with Bluzelle would really help the HARA ecosystem to flourish allowing our stakeholders' store their data and access them on demand with more security. Yes, HARA Team is composed of people who have great experience in crypto. You can always check the people in our team on our website.  Smiley
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZIwTNG5.png

HARA and PUNDI-X will bring digital payments to rural Indonesia by deploying thousands of XPOS devices in the HARA Ecosystem🙌

Watch it here Cool

Looks nice but the ratio of 1 device for every 200 farmers? for me it's lacking. But its nice the farmers can use the points instead of money.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 09:44:52 AM by HARAToken

HARA and PUNDI-X will bring digital payments to rural Indonesia by deploying thousands of XPOS devices in the HARA Ecosystem🙌

Watch it here Cool

Looks nice but the ratio of 1 device for every 200 farmers? for me it's lacking. But its nice the farmers can use the points instead of money.

In the near future, we plan to install more XPOS devices to more HARA accredited kiosk so that farmers will have easier access, especially in very rural areas. The farmers can use their HARAxPundi card so that instead of using fiat currency they can use their loyalty points that they have acquired from giving data to field agents to purchase goods that they need.  Smiley
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Watch it here Cool

for a start it doesn't seem bad. 1 device for 200 farmers I think this is a good thing, so it will be faster to introduce this project to farmers.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 11:04:47 AM by HARAToken

Watch it here Cool

for a start it doesn't seem bad. 1 device for 200 farmers I think this is a good thing, so it will be faster to introduce this project to farmers.

For now, it is an adequate ratio for all our current 7000 farmers.  Smiley We also plan to expand this number and introduce more XPOS device in the future once we've launched our MVP so that we'll have more field agents in more rural areas to assist and introduce our project to the farmers. Therefore, expanding our ecosystem even more.  Cool
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 03:29:55 PM by HARAToken

We were featured alongside PundiXLabs by Entrepreneur as one of four innovative AgriTech projects in Asia
 that provides as much social impact as we do business sustainability.

Read the whole article here.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 03:28:05 PM by HARAToken

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell.
HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

You can read the whole article at Medium .  Smiley

orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell. HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

I just read the whole article and I'm impressed on how HARA can not only improve yields of the farmers, but the entire community as well.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell. HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

I just read the whole article and I'm impressed on how HARA can not only improve yields of the farmers, but the entire community as well.

Yes, with HARA anyone with a smartphone can be a field agent and assist the farmers. As the article said, the field agent will serve as a bridge between HARA and the farmers. Anyone in the village can be a field agent, therefore more and more villagers can earn a source of income as long as they put in the work, thus providing a community with less unemployment and improving the livelihoods of the villagers.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: