Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4747 times)
Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

I think the best thing for you now is to wait a lil bit just to check out how things are going to be. But it solely depends on you to decide if to sell it now or not considering the market to.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
All companies say their tokens are the most valuable, but these are just a few words. Anything that happens after these tokens are listed is uncertain. Therefore, you must combine the role of the token, the background and future development prospects to determine whether it is worth your long-term holding.
Its better to hold it than sell your token because its not good idea to sell when price is falling because there's possibility you will get nothing or less profit. Beside most people are do holding when market is dumping because they know they cannot bring them good profit. Just be patiently waiting for the grow of market because market will rise soon, dont give up and keep holding your token. Everything will be alright and it will back again in normal.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

the worst time to sell off any coin is now. Until the market stabilizes and the market corrects itself, you may be selling at a big time loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
it's up to you, if you think the token price is high enough why not. but also pay attention in the future if you think the token has a future, you can hold it. but this is very risky because no one can predict prices during market conditions like this

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Have you research about the project? If it has stong fundamentals. Then I think it's worth to hold it until bullrun comes and take your profit when the time come.
If you are unsure then sell it and buy another altcoin you have trust.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

It really hard to decide when it comes to selling or holding your tokens that you received from bounties. Mostly the price of the tokens rise on its initial listing on crypto exchange then go down later a dumping of the tokens by its holders. If the token is potential, it would go up again in the future. But if the token is created with no clear purpose, its price will never go up and eventually delisted from the exchanges.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

I think at the beginning of each coin from the bounty will go down in advance the price, wait until some time, no need to reach a price of ICO, if the price is considered good enough to be sold I would sell come. that's what I do for this.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Well, always check the road show or activities of that specific project who is main responsible or creator of  your token or alternative coin. Better to join also and back read on their official telegram to know if that is worth it token or not. If you do that, you will learn a lot more and having a good experience in crypto currency than asking what is the best thing to do on that token.

Even if you are not good in making decision, don't hesitate to make a move. At least you learn on every mistake than doing nothing.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

If you doubt the tokens then you can sell half of your tokens and hold half of them to see whether they can really meet your expectations. Usually tokens dump at the starting because of bounty hunters. All the bounty hynters sell their tokens at any price as soon as they are listed and this causes a price dump. But they can gradually rise up again if they are really potential.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Since you are a full-time author. I think you should guarantee that your monthly expenses will be put in. You can look at the price to sell some first, and guarantee your monthly expenses. Others will grasp it yourself. I think it is better to wait for the bull market to sell, and now the price drops too much.

nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I'm just wondering if you are truly a bounty hunter, if yes, what campaign do you used to be or what kind of campaign I mean ( not kind of project ) . I think, if you are truly a bounty hunter, you already knew what is the best thing to do specially if you work on that project for a long interval of time. Cause you will endorse those service at some point, that is the main reason why they need a man power in every campaign.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

I think as early as now, you should decide what you're going to do. I know it is difficult to decide coz you will think that if you sell it now, maybe its price goes up the next day or next month but if you do not sell maybe its price keep falling and you will just lose your profit. Then try to sell at least half of the amount now, then observe what will happen on the next days or months to come.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Leetukyang

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Well for me holding or selling altcoins depends on your own understanding and own risk. If you think you are satisfy in the value and the profit you get after selling then go. If not I suggest to wait for it to goes up again.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
slipnot3112

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

HODling implies we are ready to keep our investments for a long time because we have a firm believe that the prices will be better in the future.I will still, hodl my coins , just wait a little to see where the tokens are expected to be in the next weeks or so and if you expect the tokens to get higher than hold otherwise sell
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

At first when you wanna ask for help you should give the name of token which you're holding Smiley). If nobody know which one you're holding so how can they help you. LOL. Sell or hold depend on potential of token and project behind token which you're holding Smiley. Beside I think upcoming listed exchange is also really important.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

If you like to earn more then you should hold until you earn double sell your tokens right away, but if you need money maybe you should sell your tokens.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

You should get a job because that's not a reliable source of income. If you rely solely on bounty to feed you and your family then i don't think you are in a good condition to hold your token. You can hold your token and wait for a better price if you have the opportunity to do that but you shouldn't force it if you can't.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Go sell it right away because tokens and coins from ico project now are dying after releasing in exchangers so why wait for the promises of the developer when the truth is it will never happen ,and the last thing you know is the funds on your wallets are dead and you can't do about it
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Dave Chapman, chief executive of Octagon Strategy, liquidity provider for bitcoin trading as well as other electronic currencies in large numbers, predicts bitcoin prices could reach $ 100,000 next year.
So I recommend retaining, should not sell at this time.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

I suggest to read first the development of the token or if you are afraid of losing to your token, you can simply sell it 50% and the rest you hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: